Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    AA Gent was somehow never fully convinced of Mohammadi. Last season they got Nurio and this season Operi.

I would really not understand a transfer to Hungary. Greece isn't much of an improvement either.

After Abedzadeh the 2nd disappointing transfer?
    Yes it is strange. He was amazing in first season after thorup and even got interest from big leagues, great games in EL. thorup really trusted him after he displaced their Captain and helped milads offensive game a ton. Then crazy summer at Gent and new coach didnt like him, management had brought in nurio for club record fee to replace him. But after that and firing of two coaches, current coach again returned milad to xi and he played over 2000 mins...Hardly what you expect from a player that supposedly they want to replace so badly lol. I think if he stayed for another year he would still play solid mins, nurio would cover more LCB spot in back 3 and milad would compete with new guy for LWB spot.

Comment

interesting update if true :

Seems milad rejected AEK + Ferencvaros. Probably is holding out for top 5 league move.

Stade Brest sold their LB Perraud to southampton for 14 mil so I think milad would be his replacement. They did barely avoid relegation last year.

I am pretty sure he will have some other offers as well now that teams know he is available. Really hoping for a slightly better french or lower table german/italian team.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Seems milad rejected AEK + Ferencvaros. Probably is holding out for top 5 league move.
        Stade Brest sold their LB Perraud to southampton for 14 mil so I think milad would be his replacement. They did barely avoid relegation last year.
        I am pretty sure he will have some other offers as well now that teams know he is available
        Great possibility if true, and a club that had been mentioned in previous years as having interest in Milad, so that lends it further credibility.

We know NF aren't the best ran team from previous experiences, but playing in the Championship is such an improvement over Greece or Hungry, or even Belgium first division.

Comment

He'd suite the league too. Hopefully he can make the move and do well. I think he's really underrated

Italy would be a nice move as well.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

"N FOREST TO SWOOP FOR MOHAMMADI?

Nottingham Forest are interested in Iran international Milad Mohammadi.

The Gent left-back is available for a cut-price fee with Forest exploring the option, the Press Association understands.

They face competition from Ligue 1 side Brest, who are searching for a replacement for Romain Perraud after he joined Southampton last week, but Mohammadi is keen on a switch to England."

https://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre
            - was a from a transfer center update on Sky Sports earlier today. Remember West Brom had interest in milad last year as well as Leeds, Celtic, Rangers so he certainly has his admirers there and suits the style of play quite well.

Comment

Nottingham forest = one way ticket to qatar after 1 year

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I am pretty sure he will have some other offers as well now that teams know he is available. Really hoping for a slightly better french or lower table german/italian team.
                oh nice! after Hosseini and Abedzadeh transfer, i for one couldn't take another downgrade transfer from our players
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Nottingham forest = one way ticket to qatar after 1 year
                  Yea sorta true
                  but if he can at a very least regain his former Stamina and Fitness levels, he could well be a serviceable player for Not forest and well enough suited to English Championship style of play...!!
                  LB/LWB are a rather rare breed in football, so he got that going for him too..!!

best transfer rumored club for him yet..! i'd be far more eager to follow his career in championship that his prior clubs .... thats for sure..!!

Comment

Saman has shown this year that a move to the Championship can be a good thing and in the past we have seen it not work. Forest are what is called a ‘sleeping giant’ so could be a good move.

Comment

Notthingham Forest ended 17th last year…

Comment

These second divisions aren't better than Portuguese/Belgian leagues, especially when the teams in the latter play in European competition.

Comment

Wait till some of you find out who their manager is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            Apparently waiting for the season to end with Sepahan, but that would make him miss preseason with his new club
                            He also went to Portugal ? Is it 100% ?

We soon have all of our GK in Europe.
                            Makani, Alireza, Abedzadeh and Niazmand.
                            This will make room for new young gk to play in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                              He also went to Portugal ? Is it 100% ?

We soon have all of our GK in Europe.
                              Makani, Alireza, Abedzadeh and Niazmand.
                              This will make room for new young gk to play in Iran.
                              Makani? Lol
                              He play for some shit team in 2nd div in Norway. Plus he is a fcuking loser.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Al Arabi rejected 4 offers for Mehrdad Mohammadi. 2 from Belgium and 2 from Portugal. They listed him as non-transferrable this summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X