Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way that guys is 19, he looks 22+

Comment

Payam Niazmand dar rooznaameeye "O Jogo" manande bazikone Portimonense sabt shode.

Va dar zemn Abedzadeh gharaardaadesh ba Marítimo tamoom shode.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
        no way that guys is 19, he looks 22+
        Lol its the fullness of persian facial hair. knew quite a few iranians around this age that looked much older. quite common when we are hairy beasts loool

Comment

We will try to get an interview with Yasin Salmani, stay tuned.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
            Lol its the fullness of persian facial hair. knew quite a few iranians around this age that looked much older. quite common when we are hairy beasts loool
            Very true, it’s how I managed to get into pubs at 15.

Comment

Our previous GK coach Alexandre Lopes congratulated Beiro and Niazmand on their moves to portugal on his IG.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Our previous GK coach Alexandre Lopes congratulated Beiro and Niazmand on their moves to portugal on his IG.
                Any idea what the latest is with niazmand?
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Any idea what the latest is with niazmand?
                  Apparently waiting for the season to end with Sepahan, but that would make him miss preseason with his new club

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    Apparently waiting for the season to end with Sepahan, but that would make him miss preseason with his new club
                    Terrible….another Beiro situation waiting to happen. They have other strong GKs he needs all the time he can get
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.hln.be/voetbal/transfer-...pits~aa77e7a8/
                      AEK and Ferencvaros (last season CL group stage, again CL qualifiers this season) made bids for milad. First ones were rejected but both returned with substantially higher bid that Gent accepted. Decision now up to milad.

I guess AEK is a pretty lateral move for him, probably better wages. They are also in EL and he would be teammates with Karim. He played a lot for Gent this season but seems a pretty good chance for them to make sizable profit on a player they brought in for free from Akhmat.

Comment

AEK and Ferencvaros (last season CL group stage, again CL qualifiers this season) made bids for milad. First ones were rejected but both returned with substantially higher bid that Gent accepted. Decision now up to milad.

I guess AEK is a pretty lateral move for him, probably better wages. They are also in EL and he would be teammates with Karim. He played a lot for Gent this season but seems a pretty good chance for them to make sizable profit on a player they brought in for free from Akhmat.
                        Was hoping for lower table Serie A clubs wanting him, but it seems like he failed to elevate his level and upper table teams in Belgian / Greek league are pretty much his ceiling.

Comment

AA Gent was somehow never fully convinced of Mohammadi. Last season they got Nurio and this season Operi.

I would really not understand a transfer to Hungary. Greece isn't much of an improvement either.

After Abedzadeh the 2nd disappointing transfer?
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Competing for the Greek league title and playing regularly in Europe for one of Greece's biggest clubs is an interesting proposition. I see that potential move as a positive lateral move, while a move to Ferencvaros I would say is a negative lateral move due the drop off in the strength of the league but the strength of the club within the league. AEK is the better choice, I'm sure everyone agrees here.

Abedzadeh's move to the Segunda Division is another lateral move but it's more ambiguous. Remember that at Maritimo they had a policy of rotating goalkeepers, so Abedazdeh missed games he otherwise wouldn't have. This move likely means guaranteed first team minutes, which is a positive, and there is a chance at a La Liga career in the future, as others have mentioned. I would have liked to have seen him graduate to a stronger club in Portugal but it wasn't meant to be. Keepers have very risky careers, there are so few places available to them in football.

Comment

My Greek friend also told me about this today.

Comment

I think it would be better for Milad to play his rotational role next season and leave on a free as a 28 year old to a top 4 mid to bottom table club. Greek league is a tier or two below Belgium

Comment

Working...
                                X