Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    I really want to know what they plan to do with him….if he will be the definite number 1, have to fight for a spot to be the number 1, or if he will be the starter for all cup matches and 2nd choice for league matches.

They have a very established veteran keeper with over 200 caps and a Japanese national team GK so unless it’s the 1st option then I would not make this move and I’m the biggest advocate of getting our players to Europe.
    just generally getting the whiff that he has agreed to a Mainly Substitution and Understudy GK role there..! ??
    his rather long term (probably meager?) and large buy off price, is very much suggestive of that to me..!!

Comment

I really dont see him going there to be #2 lol. He is in prime of his career right now and reportedly had other solid euro offers (Sivasspor who finished 7th or something in SuperLig wanted him as first GK) and even Guimaraes apparently offered for him last year but Sepahan rejected it.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I really dont see him going there to be #2 lol. He is in prime of his career right now and reportedly had other solid euro offers (Sivasspor who finished 7th or something in SuperLig wanted him as first GK) and even Guimaraes apparently offered for him last year but Sepahan rejected it.
        He is already 26! I thought he was younger

Comment

Persistent rumors about kanaani leaving for qatar league (al ahli)

Comment

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQvzSEps...dium=copy_link

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Persistent rumors about kanaani leaving for qatar league (al ahli)
              Thank god

Or as diz would say….tanx god!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This has to be the funniest transfer rumor yet…..

Zenit apparently want to bring in moughalou as Azmoun’s replacement if he leaves: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ0qsafl...dium=copy_link

The guy couldn’t even make it in Santa Clara ffs…..
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  This has to be the funniest transfer rumor yet…..

Zenit apparently want to bring in moughalou as Azmoun’s replacement if he leaves: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ0qsafl...dium=copy_link

The guy couldn’t even make it in Santa Clara ffs…..
                  He is actually "miterekune" in Persepolis

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

yasin salmani who is 19 and midfielder was chosen as best player for sepahan in yesterday's match vs. machine sazi

he needs to transfer to europe fast. he is a phenomenal talent

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                      yasin salmani who is 19 and midfielder was chosen as best player for sepahan in yesterday's match vs. machine sazi

he needs to transfer to europe fast. he is a phenomenal talent

Doubt Sepahan allows it. These Iranian clubs block transfers left and right for youth

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                        Doubt Sepahan allows it. These Iranian clubs block transfers left and right for youth
                        the way he plays, he is like nekonaum but he is faster. javad made his debut for team at 20, and played his first big game vs saudi arabia in that 2001 game. hopefully he didn't sign a long contract with sepahan

i think he may deserve a call up. sepahan play very nice build-up football. the nicest in persian gulf pro league

Comment

look at his highlights man woah from yesterdays match

Yasin Salmani is all over the place and his dribbling (outside his passing and shooting) is incredible. he is number 80. i mean he is outshining his own club mate in midfield, ehsan hajsafi by a large gap.

highlights
                          :05
                          :28
                          1:26

he scored a beautiful goal (1:26) and it was erroneously called off because of foul. we need him in team.

i think if this sepahan team stays in tact, they can make run next year in ACL

Comment

He is special talent as i said earlier. At 19, he is starting for a contender club in Iran.
                            Skocic needs to invite him for the next camp. He is hard working, all around midfielder. We lost Shekari, we get a new one who if continues to progress will serve our football for many years.
                            He is dominating it in a men league and he is only 19.
                            Big guy who can easy win battles.
                            Hope he doesn't lose focus and polish his game more.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              He is special talent as i said earlier. At 19, he is starting for a contender club in Iran.
                              Skocic needs to invite him for the next camp. He is hard working, all around midfielder. We lost Shekari, we get a new one who if continues to progress will serve our football for many years.
                              He is dominating it in a men league and he is only 19.
                              Big guy who can easy win battles.
                              Hope he doesn't lose focus and polish his game more.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              Too bad charleroi went for norafkan instead of him

Comment

I mentioned him some months ago when he had barely made a few apps, his talent is so obvious even if you see him for 1 game. His combination of technical skill plus physique is very rare for iranian midfielder. He has big game vision unlike many of our players and doesn't play like somebody who grew up with only gol koochik.

He is also a very good finisher, as evidenced by that goal that was wrongly disallowed for a foul.

IMO there is no discussion he should be in call up for TM... It would be stupid for skocic not to call up this generational talent and quickly expedite his development and potential EU move.

Hajsafi is at max a rotation option in the LB spot if milad is playing like he took teriyak 10 mins before walking out to pitch.

In midfield the 6 call ups (2 for each role) should be :

CDM : Ezatolahi, Ali Karimi
                                Box 2 Box : Amiri, Nourollahi
                                CAM : Ghoddos, Salmani

Comment

Working...
                                X