Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
    Nothing about this potential transfer is confirmed yet right?

It was confirmed by journalist Pedro Sepúlveda who works for SIC Notícias that Niazmand signed a contract until 2024 under a €20 million release clause with Portimonense.

I also read this in today's edition of sports paper Record (Portugal):

Samuel pode mudar de ares

Record (Portugal)13 Jun 2021A.A.

O quadro de guarda-redes do Portimonense poderá sofrer alterações que irão além da chegada do iraniano Payam Niazmand. Samuel, titular na última época, é muito cobiçado,...
    Samuel, Portimonense's current starting goalkeeper has offers from elsewhere and he's very likely to soon depart the club. As a result, they are going to bring in Payam Niazmand as a starter. Once his games finishes with Iran in the WCQ, Payam is expected to go to Portimão.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

It was confirmed by journalist Pedro Sepúlveda who works for SIC Notícias that Niazmand signed a contract until 2024 under a €20 million release clause with Portimonense.

I also read this in today's edition of sports paper Record (Portugal):

Samuel, Portimonense's current starting goalkeeper has offers from elsewhere and he's very likely to soon depart the club. As a result, they are going to bring in Payam Niazmand as a starter. Once his games finishes with Iran in the WCQ, Payam is expected to go to Portimão.
      Fair enough, I originally thought it was just a normal Portuguese journalist who'd made the tweet! Definitely makes more sense with Samuel leaving!

Hopefully the €20 mil release clause won't cause him any issues when teams come knocking for him after he impresses in Liga NOS! But tbh, clubs in Portugal tend to set high release clauses anyway (probably as an indicator of how much they'd want to get for the player once it comes to selling). Taremi has a €60 mil release clause so you never know!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Too.bad they are fighting relegation. Gholi can do better than that. At least with a top Belgian club he has a chance of playing Euro football.

Genk would be ideal as JB's old coach from AZ likes to play attractive attacking football

Translation: "Nantes via his handyman Mogi Bayat inquires about the feasibility of winger Ali Gholizadeh playing in Charleroi who is coming out of a very good season.
        However, the player interests a lot of people in France and Europe!"

Questionable source, but highly believable and likely rumor given the Bayat's connection to Nantes just as I anticipated. Nantes managed to stay up and remain in Ligue 1.

Comment

FC Nantes: Mogi Bayat tracks an Iranian international

Mogi Bayat, players' agent and sports director of FC Nantes, manages this Nantes transfer window and uses his personal network to try to strengthen FC Nantes.

This time around FC Nantes are interested in a 25-year-old winger by the name of Ali Gholizadeh. The Iranian-born player is coming off a good season in Charleroi with 8 goals scored and 6 assists. Ali Gholizadeh has nine caps and three goals for Iran. This player in full bloom who arrived in Charleroi in 2018 is of interest to several French and European clubs.

The information regarding Ali Gholizadeh comes to us from a reliable source who revealed the information on twitter. The player under contract until 2024 is estimated at € 3.7m according to transfermarkt.

https://tribunenantaise.fr/actus-fcn...ional-iranien/

Comment

Nantes used to be a decent mid table club. Not anymore

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Translation: "Nantes via his handyman Mogi Bayat inquires about the feasibility of winger Ali Gholizadeh playing in Charleroi who is coming out of a very good season.
              However, the player interests a lot of people in France and Europe!"
              Questionable source, but highly believable and likely rumor given the Bayat's connection to Nantes just as I anticipated. Nantes managed to stay up and remain in Ligue 1.
              Hopefully something better comes by because Nantes FC is not a good club.
              A top three Belgian team (ideally Genk) is better as he is guaranteed continental playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Nantes used to be a decent mid table club. Not anymore

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by The View Post
                Hopefully something better comes by because Nantes FC is not a good club.
                A top three Belgian team (ideally Genk) is better as he is guaranteed continental playing time.
                Respectfully disagree as Nantes is playing in a top-5 league and we need more Iranians playing there, but there's mention of other French teams being interested in Gholizadeh. Nantes could be to Iranians what Lille is to the Turkish players given Bayat's connections to Nantes. Plus he's accustomed and familiar to French language/culture living in Charleroi since 2018.

Comment

Translation: "Gholizadeh could interest Nantes via Bayat and to digitally replace Blas"

Apparently he's rumored to be brought in to Nantes to replace Ludovic Blas.

Translation: This summer, I am keeping for fun and so that we can laugh on September 1st, a small list of rumors attributed to arrivals at #FCBayat, shit, at #FCNantes sorry. And on June 14, after 5 days of transfer window, it is already well supplied. 1/2

Sébastien Dewaest (Genk), Chris Bedia (Charleroi), Mathieu Peybernes (Almeria), Noé Dussenne (Standard), Renaud Ripart (Nîmes), Lucas Deaux (Nîmes), Benoit Costil (Bordeaux) and therefore Ali Gholizadeh (Charleroi)
                  We are going to laugh again during the 2 and a half months that remain #FCNantes

Comment

Meh Nantes suck but finally news about him.

I also prefer Genk/Brugge is he cannot get better offers from top 5 leagues.

If we are to believe the source than there is certainly some better teams/leagues in for him. He would be a super good fit for a team like lille who are looking at a rebuild and have good connections with belgium/charleroi.

Comment

Agreed that Nantes isn't very good right now. That said, France has a stronger league than Belgium and it would be advantageous to open up that country to Iranian players, much like we have Portugal and to a lesser extent Belgium. Not sure what the immigration policies in France are like though.

Comment

Is Nantes a better team than Amiens (where Saman played)??

Maybe he can use Nantes for one year and catapult himself to a better team.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Is Nantes a better team than Amiens (where Saman played)??

Maybe he can use Nantes for one year and catapult himself to a better team.
                          They used to be one of the better French clubs until the mid 2000s.
                          French elite players like Payet, Deschamps, Desailly and Makelele used to play for them.
                          They last won the league 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            They used to be one of the better French clubs until the mid 2000s.
                            French elite players like Payet, Deschamps, Desailly and Makelele used to play for them.
                            They last won the league 20 years ago.
                            I feel like that's not a bad place considering it would be a better league and more exposure than that of Belgian League... Opens the door for maybe Charleroi to go after Ghaedi to replace him.

Comment

If it's Nantes or staying at Charleroi I would 100000% go to Nantes. Then again Gholizadeh should have better offers...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                If it's Nantes or staying at Charleroi I would 100000% go to Nantes. Then again Gholizadeh should have better offers...
                                2nd this ^ it’s not what gholizadeh deserves IMO with what he has shown in charleroi but nonetheless it’s a clear upgrade both in terms of league and team with where he is currently. One good season there can get him into a top 4-5 team which we know he is capable of.

Also if they’re offering good money to charleroi for him then that will compel bayat to keep buying Iranians - he made a huge profit off of kaveh if he does the same with Gholi he will 10000% be buying another 2 Iranians this summer at least IMO.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X