Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Do they have some sort of deal with Japan for goalkeepers?
    From what I gathered, the owner of the club has lived in Japan for awhile hence their connections and their kits/material are sponsored by a Japanese company, Mizuno Corporation. The current owner of Portimonense are Brazilian.

What I like about this club is their liberal transfer policy towards Asian players, whether that's Japanese players, South Korean players, Iranian players, or expats coaching or playing in Asian countries.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Btw, the same guy on Twitter reported a possible transfer of a SKorean playing in china to... Juventus !
      Kim Min-Jae is a beast. Good player, was wanted by Tottenham.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Kim Min-Jae is a beast. Good player, was wanted by Tottenham.
        That's the guy Ezatollahi was beating up in the Iran-South Korea match in Seoul!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          That's the guy Ezatollahi was beating up in the Iran-South Korea match in Seoul!
          LOL, yeah I remember. That wasn't even a fair red card, the guy was poking him in the eye, SMH! Typical AFC! 🤦

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Off to a great start this window!

Niazmand signs for Portimonense until 2024, Release Clause of EU20mil.

He will be there #1 GK and join Salmani there and ex Sanat Naft coach Paulo Sergio. This is a great move for him. I think he has most potential out of any of our GKs in terms of fundamentals and physique combination.

All 3 TM GKs are now in europe!
            If he is promised the #1 GK spot, then great move! Hopefully he has a great season and moves up to a Top 5 team like Mehdi did.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
              It's just fucking unbelievable.. Japan goalkeeper Shuichi Gonda joins the Portuguese first division side Portimonense.

What about Beiranvand? I hope that he still gets an offer from a European club. If Beiranvand were Japanese, Korean, or Australian, they would have signed him long ago!!!

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/shui.../spieler/79517
              There, now 2 years later we have an Iranian goalkeeper (potentially as #1) in that team who's not Japanese, Korean, or Australian and who's 3rd choice for Iran currently...

Are you happy now bro?

Comment

Sardar potentially playing under Bijan Mourinho at AS Roma next season is an intriguing thought.

I still have some hope left that Maldini and Milan will come through in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  If he is promised the #1 GK spot, then great move! Hopefully he has a great season and moves up to a Top 5 team like Mehdi did.
                  Dame coach e garm.
                  He coached in Iran for a season and took two Iranians with him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

wow, i suppose being a free transfer and having played under the coach been the key reasons for his pick up by Port...!!
                    still an impressive transfer..!!

i dont know much about his potential or how good of a keeper he maybe..?? the only TM game i saw of him, looked a nervous wreck and wet the bed for most part..!!

lets hope he can establish himself as the starter there ..!!?? though based on limited viewing of him i wouldnt hold my breath for it..?

Comment

Know from a very close source that Dejagah is trying to get back into german football. So far there has been talks with a Bundesliga 2 club from eastern Germany, but nothing serious yet. Curious to see if he will find a club, he is turnin 35 in a few weeks... Bundesliga for sure not, even Bundesliga 2 i have my doubts, would be great though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                        Know from a very close source that Dejagah is trying to get back into german football. So far there has been talks with a Bundesliga 2 club from eastern Germany, but nothing serious yet. Curious to see if he will find a club, he is turnin 35 in a few weeks... Bundesliga for sure not, even Bundesliga 2 i have my doubts, would be great though.
                        If he went to a B2 team and played (AKA proving his fitness) I honestly wouldnt mind him being in TM for the upcoming qualification cycle. He would be much more useful than hajsafi

Comment

If he went to a B2 team and played (AKA proving his fitness) I honestly wouldnt mind him being in TM for the upcoming qualification cycle. He would be much more useful than hajsafi
                          you people need to stop forcing this agenda with hajsafi... its cringe

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                            We'll stop, when Hajsafi plays one game without sending the ball on a NASA mission to the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                              you should start watching TM games

Comment

Well i havent seen Dejagah play for Tractor this season but im sure aslong as he is able to run i would prefer him over Mr. Fabregas

Comment

Working...
                                X