No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Ardalan that the purchase price some of these European clubs offer is borderline insulting. These clubs develop and find these players, and once they hit their stride they’re supposed to lose them for peanuts?
    Last edited by Nokhodi; 06-06-2021, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

^ V3 reported they sent a letter last year
      You have to be honest they’d be idiots if they accepted that. Lose your best player (or one of) and brightest talent who an EU team could easily pay half a mil for for free loan...lol.

Comment

Aren't all these interest letters that get leaked always fake? Half of them have typos and other erros

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          Aren't all these interest letters that get leaked always fake? Half of them have typos and other erros

^ Is it also fake when the Portuguese are claiming he had an offer from Granada? Be honest.

Comment

^ Is it also fake when the Portuguese are claiming he had an offer from Granada? Be honest.
            could be. They are just regurgitating iranian sources on the issue. Be honest what portuguese newspaper has inside info about a granada/sepahan transfer. Anyways, just because he had a LOAN offer last year doesnt mean there is an offer today. And sepahan would be truly idiots to accept a loan deal at this stage, his contract is done in a year

BTW I love mohebbi's profile. His reason for missing out on TM squad has a bit to do with not being in europe - obviously he would probably improve more in a year there than PGPL + show himself as capable of handling higher caliber opposition, but imo more to do with his drop off in form this year. That happens to young players so its not super alarming, but 3 goals in 21 matches as a winger/fwd for probably the best (or one of) attacking team in the league is a pretty poor return. Especially when your competition is ghayedi,ARJ,Gholizadeh,etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Horaad jan, dar in mored man az khodam miporsam chi mishe ke yek bashgaahe irani pishnahade yek teame Europaai raa rad mikone.

Nafahmi o khariyat ast ya pishnahad vaghean az nazare pooli kheili paayin ast?

Chon agar eshtebaah nakonam Charleroi baraye Delfi 87K Euro pardaakht kard? (Transfermarkt.com).

Be nazar kam mirese, amma farz konim Zulte pishnahade 50K baraye Mohebi daade, dige tohin mishe.

Vali man raghaame pishnahad raa nemidonam ke betonam begam tasmime manteghi boode ya na.
              Ardalan jan, that would have to be a question for those working behind the scenes at Sepahan, like Mohammad Reza Saket. I'm only going based off of what the Portuguese sports papers are claiming. I could not answer your question because I do not know the answer to it as a spectator and football fan, rather than the people those who are associated with the club. But unfortunately when it comes to Iranian Football Transfers, it could be possible that they made a low bid as you mention but nafahmi o khariyati are valid answers and usually the case. Sadly, they did not explain the reason behind the rejection of the Zulte offer in the papers.

Comment

Ardalan jan, that would have to be a question for those working behind the scenes at Sepahan, like Mohammad Reza Saket. I'm only going based off of what the Portuguese sports papers are claiming. I could not answer your question because I do not know the answer to it as a spectator and football fan, rather than the people those who are associated with the club. But unfortunately when it comes to Iranian Football Transfers, it could be possible that they made a low bid as you mention but nafahmi o khariyati are valid answers and usually the case. Sadly, they did not explain the reason behind the rejection of the Zulte offer in the papers.
                I understand them wanting him, but you need to realize Sepahan are also in a tight race for the championship. One in which they haven't won in over 5 years, so they're more focused on winning a title than on any transfers.

Comment

Off to a great start this window!

Niazmand signs for Portimonense until 2024, Release Clause of EU20mil.

He will be there #1 GK and join Salmani there and ex Sanat Naft coach Paulo Sergio. This is a great move for him. I think he has most potential out of any of our GKs in terms of fundamentals and physique combination.

All 3 TM GKs are now in europe!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

He will be there #1 GK and join Salmani there and ex Sanat Naft coach Paulo Sergio. This is a great move for him. I think he has most potential out of any of our GKs in terms of fundamentals and physique combination.

Did portimonense last season n°1 leave the club?

Comment

$20 million is a very high release clause for a new goalie in Europe.
                      They must really like him.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Did portimonense last season n°1 leave the club?
                        Current Portimonense Goalkeepers:

Ricardo Ferreira

Kosuke Nakamura

Samuel

Out on loan:

Shuichi Gonda

Léo

Comment

Current Portimonense Goalkeepers:

Ricardo Ferreira

Kosuke Nakamura

Samuel

Shuichi Gonda
                          Do they have some sort of deal with Japan for goalkeepers?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I agree with Ardalan that the purchase price some of these European clubs offer is borderline insulting. These clubs develop and find these players, and once they hit their stride they’re supposed to lose them for peanuts?
                            To be fair, in Iran, no one exactly develops players. Plus the monetary situation in Iran doesn't help, and these clubs know that.
                            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Btw, the same guy on Twitter reported a possible transfer of a SKorean playing in china to... Juventus !

Comment

Besyaar jalebe. Be omide pishrafte Payam (va Salmani).

Be nazare man Portimonense zire Paulo Sérgio yek footbaale tekniki va didani baazi mikone,

kheili didaanitar az Marítimo.

Moteassefaaneh hich pooli be Sepahan baraye in transfer nemirese.

Yek daastaane tekraari baraye baashgaahaaye irani.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X