Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    They spend plenty of money. Look at the insane bonuses Diabate is getting.
    The issue is the leaders and the gardankoloft fans think "good player = good coach" when its rarely like that.
    The club executives also want to gain the approval of the fans by doing something popular like that.

Kollan khar too khare.
    you are right
    the sadest part they dont even use Diabate the right way. The guy is tallest guy most of the time in the field..how many headers does he get a game? 0
    Iran's IQ is low as a nation lol look what they have done to TM....
    I really hope Ghaedi goes to europe...he is too good to be wasted here..Porto should pick up him hehe

Comment

Esteghlal most likely qualify as the first team but man, this team was after their 3-0 in first leg over Shorta.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        vaghean! we see it but idiots in iran dont... i think they just dont want to spend the money
        Come on man. We just qualified for the next round in arguably the toughest group, give him credit.
        If you compare Esteghlal now to under Fekri, he has done wonders. Our offense is lit! The defense needs a lot of work i agree.
        If he manages to fix the defense, Esteghlal will win the ACL.
        Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

what is tractor status as results stand?

Comment

As a Esteghlali I am super disappointed with this performance! I am sure Majidi is going to say Oh well players are tired Blah Blah but Other teams including Perspolis did the same thing and were all over their opponent yesterday. There is a huge difference between Gol Mohammadi and Majidi I have to admit. How can you play sooo deep against such weak opponent and literally ask park the bus????? This is the Tarsoo mentality of Please don't score on me for 65 minutes. For a Big team like Esteghlal, It is a big disgrace and the absolute wrong tactic in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              what is tractor status as results stand?
              Tractor will advance if Al Duhail - Al Ahli ends in a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Tractor will advance if Al Duhail - Al Ahli ends in a draw.
                Or if Esteghlal Dushanbe lose their game against AGMK. 0-0 at halftime atm.
                They can also qualify if Al Hilal lose by 2 goals against Shabab Al-Ahli. 0-0 at halftime there also.
                Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
                  As a Esteghlali I am super disappointed with this performance! I am sure Majidi is going to say Oh well players are tired Blah Blah but Other teams including Perspolis did the same thing and were all over their opponent yesterday. There is a huge difference between Gol Mohammadi and Majidi I have to admit. How can you play sooo deep against such weak opponent and literally ask park the bus????? This is the Tarsoo mentality of Please don't score on me for 65 minutes. For a Big team like Esteghlal, It is a big disgrace and the absolute wrong tactic in my eyes.
                  you took the words out of my mouth. Exactly!

Comment

Majidi is a huge waste of all the talent on Esteghlal's roster. They need a quality coach. He does not cut it, pure and simple. I am happy with the win yet it is definitely an underachievement.

Go Esteghlal!

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
                      Lol have you already forgotten how we played under Fekri? We would have been out after 3 games with him in charge. Majidi is not a magician, you have to give him time. Patience is the key here, Esteghlal will be much better in the KO-stages.
                      I for one am extremely satisfied with the progress made since he took over.
                      Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Majidi is a huge waste of all the talent on Esteghlal's roster. They need a quality coach. He does not cut it, pure and simple. I am happy with the win yet it is definitely an underachievement.

Go Esteghlal!
                        Quality coach like who? Extremely difficult to get a quality coach to come to Iran nowadays.
                        Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

AGMK just scored. Tractor is through if the score stands. Fingers crossed 🀞.
                          Just saw Esteghlal Dushanbe is ahead of AL-Hilal on head to head lol.
                          So we need Al Hilal to either equalize or lose by 2 goals( they are currently down by a goal).
                          Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

2-0 AGMK. Damn we need a goal in the Al-Hilal game. Doesn’t matter which team scores lol, just a goal.
                            Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Al Hilal got scored on. 1-0 Shabab al ahli is wining
                              Last edited by webmaster; 04-30-2021, 01:43 PM.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Yes 2-0 Shabab Al-Ahli!!!
                                Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                                X