No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Naderi and Aghaei should be invited to TM. Both are pretty young and can create competition for Milad. Persepolis didn't manage well Naderi's playing time and they lost him for nothing to Esteghlal.

On paper Iran has 4 solid LB in Naderi, Aghaei, Derakhshanmehr and Milad. All 4 can push attack as well.

Comment

I also like naderi's recent games but lets remember he did not get a kick of football at lower-midtable belgian team kortrijk. Milad has been a starter at a top (yes they had off year this season but are still in running for european spot) belgian side and played very well in EL last season.

To say he should start over milad based on a couple games vs al ahli and 10 man al shorta is not really fair, even if milad has some bad TM games recently.

Although not opposed to naderi call up in general. I guess he is competing with many guys : Aghaei, Noorafkan, Jalali, Derakhshanmehr for backup LB spot

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I also like naderi's recent games but lets remember he did not get a kick of football at lower-midtable belgian team kortrijk. Milad has been a starter at a top (yes they had off year this season but are still in running for european spot) belgian side and played very well in EL last season.
        To say he should start over milad based on a couple games vs al ahli and 10 man al shorta is not really fair, even if milad has some bad TM games recently.
        Although not opposed to naderi call up in general. I guess he is competing with many guys : Aghaei, Noorafkan, Jalali, Derakhshanmehr for backup LB spot
        Derakhshanmehr and Aghaei both have the speed edge compare to Milad and Naderi.
        In case of Noorafkan he has been playing DM for sometime. now.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Derakhshanmehr and Aghaei both have the speed edge compare to Milad and Naderi.
          In case of Noorafkan he has been playing DM for sometime. now.
          most games I saw of sepahan this season his best matches came at LB. Also I see milad as still fastest of these guys. What I like about naderi is very big physique for a wing back which can be quite useful. Aghaei also good in this category.

Derakhshanmehr I would say technically has an edge on all of them, he is very smart on the ball.

Milad is probably the best all around and especially I would consider defense. Lets be honest all of the guys we are mentioning have not been tested vs very dangerous wingers super frequently. Yes derakhshanmehr just did good game against al sadd, aghaei had some solid ACL games last year (although I thought in possession he was weak, specially first touch) but playing in europe as consistently as milad has deserves respect. I would really highlight his EL games last season vs st ettiene, roma, and also big performances in league games vs standard liege and others.

But I agree with you, for some time it seemed like we had nobody but milad but all of the sudden some solid alternatives are emerging if he doesnt perform properly, is injured, etc.

Comment

We are also solid in right: Hardani, Moharrami, Esmailifar, Tiktdari.
            Even If we ignore both againg Rezaeian and Ghafourri.

Comment

Naderi was subbed in when we played Iraq and was embarrassingly bad. He’s not consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Naderi was subbed in when we played Iraq and was embarrassingly bad. He’s not consistent.
                He wasn't playing for while in that time, but he did Ok for Persepolis and has been really solid for SS since he joined them. Either way Derakhshanimehr seems to be the future in this position, he is only 22 and so far playing like a veteran for Foolad, won't be surprised to see him in bigger clubs and hopefully as legionnaire soon.

Comment

Disgusting behaviour by Iraqi player . Minute 2:39 . Trying start something with Sheikh even after the game was over. These iraqi's need to stop with that behaviour.

One of their fans even wrote this :
                  مع الاسف لم نشاهد روح الریاضی فی لاعببین الشرطه!هذه مجرد لعبة رياضية وليست حرب !!
                  "Unfortunately, we did not see the spirit of sports in the police players! This is just a sports game and not a war !! "

Comment

He's super in form and dominating these games (all be it against Arab clubs but still). Keep in mind this is also in the blistering heat of Saudi which is going to be crucial for the matches in Bahrain and Iraq. He is also very solid on set pieces from what I saw defensively which is also important in preventing tokhmi goals against Bahrain/Iraq.

I would say give him a shot atleast against Hong Kong and test waters
                    but yeah Mohammadi is #1 choice at left back although I would like to see other options used too given such good performances. We really need to make WC. Our talent pool is too good to miss out and would be a damn shame. Skocic can do this

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      That was quite a while ago, he looks 10x better

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Disgusting behaviour by Iraqi player . Minute 2:39 . Trying start something with Sheikh even after the game was over. These iraqi's need to stop with that behaviour.

One of their fans even wrote this :

"Unfortunately, we did not see the spirit of sports in the police players! This is just a sports game and not a war !! "
                        I hope we show a strong mentality against Iraq, they always treat us as hated rivals meanwhile in we have players like rezaian trying to be buddy buddy with mohanad ali on Instagram and Ali doesn’t seem to pay him any attention. If we don’t have an aggressive mindset and treat them like hated rivals the same way they do to us then we will struggle again

Comment

Would be hilarious if a team from Tajikistan gets out of their group and Tractor doesn't get out of theirs

Comment

Al Shorta v Esteghlal (Full Match)

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Oh shoot something we missed. there was a heated argument between SS (sheikh ) and Al shorta player. Go to 2:00:34

No comment !
                              Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              Al Shorta v Esteghlal (Full Match)

Comment

^ I think the player said something racist to him as he was furious.
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X