• Time
  • Show
Clear All

any good links to watch the PP game?
    sigpic

Comment

Poor marking from Nourollahi there.

Comment

Mohghanlou is the bernard madoff of Iranian football. How he fooled a decent portuguese side is beyond me.

The guy is offside by a mile and cannot even finish the goal

Comment

Persepolis is playing bad and I really don't get Yahya for starting moghanlou. He simply sucks.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Come on yahya, playing with one forward? Seriously.

He has zero trust on young kids, Abdi is much better than Moganlou

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Come on yahya, playing with one forward? Seriously.

He has zero trust on young kids, Abdi is much better than Moganlou
              I have seen nothing from him and have watched more than a few games. He moves around a lot without any plans and NEVER uses his BIG body so it actually works against him. Yahya is really not on his prime the way he is coaching and I don't care what anyone says.
              Last edited by webmaster; 04-17-2021, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Alishah and Moghanlu suck, both Alekasir and Abdi are much better.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  I have seen nothing from him and have watched more than a few games. He moves around a lot without no plans and NEVER uses his BIG body so it actually works againt him. Yahya is really not on his prime the way he is coaching and I don't care what anyone says.
                  Yes i agree, Yahya not trusting the young kids is getting annoying, Abdi saved Persepolis a$$ few times last year....

Comment

abdi is surely better than moghanlou
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Jalal is 40, he can't play every 2 or 3 days, how the fck they didn't get anyone for CB beside Faraji?

Comment

Nice header by Jalal...

Comment

To be honest, it's not only our attacking line, our midfield struggles against Al-Rayyan's pressing.

Jalal almost scored from a header.

Comment

Rayyan just defending.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              To be honest, it's not only our attacking line, our midfield struggles against Al-Rayyan's pressing.

Jalal almost scored from a header.
                              Because Yahya started Kamal instead of Sarlak who is much at making the play.

Comment

Moghanlou can't even pass right. I'm very disappointed by the way PP is playing and it has to do mostly with the midfield that is just lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X