No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best attacking team is for sure SS. They have a lethal attack. Hope they could work on their defense.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

And they are playing in Saudi Arabia lol

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        What a sweet win hahaha 5-2 against a Saudi team in Saudi

Comment

Final score Esteghlal of Iran 5-2 al ahli of arabestan in arabestan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
            What a sweet win hahaha 5-2 against a Saudi team in Saudi
            not just that but it is Al Ahlis home stadium lol

Comment

One of SS best performances I have seen in recent years. They were very good with the ball and actually held possession for long stretches.

Naderi has improved a lot, good to see, hes very imposing physically too.

Ghayedi first half was a bit off but he turned it on in second half and showed why he is Euro bound as commentator said.

Ghafouri was weak I thought, especially technically, getting caught on the ball, not watching his man on the second goal.

SS defensive issues are really basic shit, keeping track of guys on FK,CKs, crosses. The fullbacks need to do more to block cross initially as well.

Overall they did very well, and I think all iranian teams are giving energy to each other with their performances. I also think this format suits us (iranian teams) better to play all the group games in one go.

Comment

The best attacking team is for sure SS. They have a lethal attack. Hope they could work on their defense.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                yeah! WHAT WAS THAT DEFENDING!?!
                They couldnt hold the line, no one was boss in that defensive part, they forgot to keep the offside trap (some went out some down). This was by far scary defending.

But sweat result

Comment

Mazeheri looked very shaky. That cheap goal goes in and it's 3-3 and the total dynamics of the match change for Al Ahli. If that goes in I think they have all the momentum and win. Al Ahli looked very strong when they were down just 3-2.

Comment

Let this be a lesson for our teams. Play hard never give up and they can't steal No results from you.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Who was the bald dude doing analysis on Channel 3? Mohsen Bayatinia? A very educated and logical person who spoke without bias. I agree with everything he was saying because it made sense. If it was in fact Bayatinia, we need him active in our football as a coach/trainer. He was praising the rise of young Iranian coaches in our football. Well I say, you should be coaching as well!

Also, congrats Esteghlal. I’ve watched your coach score goals vs Ahli until now. Ahli have gotten spanked by Esteghlal so many times I’ve lost count. Sweet victory!

Comment

Agree, a sweet victory.
                        Any win is good for our football.
                        If Estra Machoni had not left, Esteghlal would be a better team.
                        Tabrik to Esteghlalis fans, players, and coach.
                        Tabrik to Iranian football.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

That was the best ACL match day in a while for our teams.....could have easily been 4 wins but on the flip side if someone told me that we would be getting 2 wins and 2 draws going into match day 1 I woulda probably laughed. Persepolis was the only team I truly expected to win the other 3 were total toss ups going into it (Esteghlal-ahli might have been debatable going into it with Ahli’s weak league form).

What’s interesting too is all 4 teams are coached by Iranians. This is a good first step but let’s see how they continue.....TS is still a big question mark for me with that suspect defensive unit they’ve got but SS and foolad looked really strong and I’m excited to see them continue
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This SS team could do some serious damage if they had an actual manager. Put Nekounam, or even Branko in charge of that squad and PP would have some serious domestic competition.

Comment

I'm assuming this means they will be playing in Iran too?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                I'm assuming this means they will be playing in Iran too?
                                Unfortunately no bro They are hosting all the group matches. The group Esteghlal is in I mean.

Comment

Working...
                                X