Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Forum will be opened again on the Persian New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Forum will be opened again on the Persian New Year!

We will not allow any religious or political discussions anymore. Please use it for all other posts but those. This is temporary till we see there is no posts of those nature on the General Forum and it will be closely monitored. I will also look and see which Banned members could be allowed to come back to our site.

Thank you
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

OK well this is the strangest thing ever...

I haven't been active on this forum for at least 5 years now, but when I was around, it was mostly on General. Last night, I had a strange dream that included getting stitches and showing the scar to a couple of members of this forum that I used to know, so this morning when I woke up I figured I'd come see how everyone is doing.

I dunno how ling General has been down, but I feel like del-be-del-rah-dare that it's coming back after I had this dream 😁
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

This is a Eidi from Kami Jan

Comment

^ people like you are never welcome anywhere. Bye.

Comment

This is good news indeed. Thank you webbie jan. We all now better behave

Comment

I opened the forum already. Enjoy everyone.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...cussions-Forum

Comment

Working...
            X