Legal entity for Iranian football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legal entity for Iranian football

Since general forum is closed, I created this. If Admin disagrees, it can be closed too.

I know efforts were made to create or seek a legal help. When Al-Kasir was banned by AFC for six months, I knew it was excessive and intentional so that Persepolis will lose. I wrote to AFC.

Those PFDC members who are working or have worked know the value of legal help. I wrote to several members who said they were/are lawyers. They did not reply to my messages.

1. I am willing to contribute financially. There are MANY professionals among PFDC members.
    2. There is a need for a good lawyer, even a well written letter, e.g., to AFC is important.
    3. We cannot start this effort when our football faces a problem.
    4. A bank account should be established.
    Search for a good lawyer should start now, not when we face a football related problem.
    5. I would have sued Marc Wilmots and made his life difficult.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    Since general forum is closed, I created this. If Admin disagrees, it can be closed too.

I know efforts were made to create or seek a legal help. When Al-Kasir was banned by AFC for six months, I knew it was excessive and intentional so that Persepolis will lose. I wrote to AFC.

Those PFDC members who are working or have worked know the value of legal help. I wrote to several members who said they were/are lawyers. They did not reply to my messages.

1. I am willing to contribute financially. There are MANY professionals among PFDC members.
    2. There is a need for a good lawyer, even a well written letter, e.g., to AFC is important.
    3. We cannot start this effort when our football faces a problem.
    4. A bank account should be established.
    Search for a good lawyer should start now, not when we face a football related problem.
    5. I would have sued Marc Wilmots and made his life difficult.
    You would need a strong legal team with a strong financial backing cos this AFC is a little corrupt and with a few good letters and a lawyer or two you cannot really get anywhere. And Clubs usually would be in a better position as they have the money to hire the lawyers. However a strong petition would be much more effective at this level. IMHO
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I am bringing this post from January of this year up.

I have talked about this MANY times. Any discussions about unfair treatment(s) by AFC and FIFA is worthless unless it is backed by a legal lawsuit.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

why did general get nuked?

Comment

I understand your anger , I'm angry too but I've got a question ! Can we legally do anything? Are we even considered for taking legal actions against them. Its the stupid IFF that should've done something.

Gathering documents in 2 days and sending it to afc is huge mess up by IFF.

Comment

Working...
          X