Adel Ferdosipour commentating ACL Final on AFCHub in Qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adel Ferdosipour commentating ACL Final on AFCHub in Qatar

Lol This Foroghi got smacked in his face. Adel Ferdosipour is moving to qatar to Commentate PP vs Ulsan on theafchub_ir .

Great news. No one will be watching Irib 3 lol

It’s misinformed. He’s providing after game commentary apparently. Nothing live.

Comment

where did you read that bro? please post it

Cuz in the images that i posted he says that he will commentate live ? It says
      به صورت زنده پخش خواهد شد
      https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/146...A8%DA%A9%D9%87

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین، عادل فردوسی*پور گزارشگر فوتبال و تهیه*کننده تلویزیون درباره سفرش به قطر به خبرآنلاین گفت: به دعوت ای*اف*سی و برای گزارش بازی فینال می*روم که از اینستاگرام رسمی ای*اف*سی به صورت زنده پخش خواهد شد و از این بابت خوشحالم که می*توانم این مسابقه را برای مردم گزارش کنم.
      وی در ادامه در واکنش به برخی شایعاتی که در برخی کانال*های تلگرامی درباره مذاکره این مجری و برنامه*ساز مطرح تلویزیون با شبکه فارسی*زبان مطرح شده بود گفت: با هیچ شبکه فارسی*زبان خارج از کشور قصد مذاکره ندارم و قبلا هم گفتم که در شبکه*های فارسی*زبان خارج از کشور قصد فعالیت ندارم.
      عادل فردوسی*پور در پایان گفت: دوستان مغرض چون گذشته جوسازی و شایعه*پراکنی نکنند.
      دیدار پرسپولیس و اولسان هیوندای کره جنوبی روز شنبه ۲۹ آذر ساعت ۱۵:۳۰ دقیقه برگزار خواهد شد.
      Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      It’s misinformed. He’s providing after game commentary apparently. Nothing live.

Comment

I also heard he will commentate. Great news

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/theafchub_ir/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7StUbgPyo/
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Yes but who would want to watch it on a small Instagram screen with bad quality. I want to project the game on my living room wall. If it was on of afc hub youtube that would have been great.

Comment

I stand corrected. It seems like he is doing commentary. I thought he was just providing little bits and some post match commentary.

Also I don’t think you’ll be able to watch in your country if another service has the rights. For example in Canada you can only watch it on DAZN.

Comment

Wow Over 400k people followed their page in less than 24 hours ! This shows the true love that people have for adel.

Navid jan If you have chromecast you can simply cast the game on your tv. You have no idea how many acl games i've watched on my tv using Chromecast and my mobile or computer (HD Quality).

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                Yes but who would want to watch it on a small Instagram screen with bad quality. I want to project the game on my living room wall. If it was on of afc hub youtube that would have been great.
                Its on instagram. I believe everybody can watch it regardless of their country.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                I stand corrected. It seems like he is doing commentary. I thought he was just providing little bits and some post match commentary.
                Also I don’t think you’ll be able to watch in your country if another service has the rights. For example in Canada you can only watch it on DAZN.

Comment

Superstitious me remembers when Adel usually commentates on big matches for TM or clubs, they usually lose (Bahrain 2001, China 2004, ...).
                  Mazdak was usually the lucky charm.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Wow Over 400k people followed their page in less than 24 hours ! This shows the true love that people have for adel.

Navid jan If you have chromecast you can simply cast the game on your tv. You have no idea how many acl games i've watched on my tv using Chromecast and my mobile or computer (HD Quality).

Its on instagram. I believe everybody can watch it regardless of their country.
                    Thanks for the explanation Milad jan. Although I am still unsure about how well it would fit on my TV screen given portrait orientation of Instagram lives.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/224...b3%db%8c%d8%a7
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

No live with Adel?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          No live with Adel?
                          An old woman posted a video where she watches it with pntv ? I dont know this channel

Comment

I nearly cried listening to this. He really is a national treasure, somebody who cares deeply for his country and is qualified at what he does.

A beautiful soundbite from the start of the game, with the perfect background music.

Eagerly awaiting his full return to his rightful place.

Comment

Bezaane az Iran biyaad biroon, in akhoondhaa nemizaran kaaresho anjaam bede.

Mitone baraye shabakeye Iran International kaar kone ba Mazdak.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                              X