X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The motivational video that iranian players watch before Morocco match

Hey guys!
    Now that passed 2 years, I would like to share the video that Prof. Carlos Queiroz showed to iranian players before the first 2018 FIFA World Cup match against Morocco

Hope you all love it and God bless you all

https://youtu.be/Vj9ZA_J5Z5k

lol mods please remove

This is so fake posted from Tadeu Martins the fake agent who has now rebranded' as persian8iran' to give him some more publicity

I remember when this guy made a fake doc for reza chaab to real madrid XD

Comment

I Shared once my conversation with Queiroz about the video and you can see some people of his staff like the photo. If someone know Queiroz can contact him as well about the 3 videos they saw in the 3 match. If you make some search before talking, you would know that Taremi deal in FC Porto it was my job together with his football agent and my friend Alireza Nikoomanesh.

Comment

Not that I must to show you something but you could search the work I do with players like Robbie Keane, Berbatov, Zequinha, coach Jorge Costa, Sougou, PAULO Machado in India. You can find all of it in my Instagram page. I always liked Iran and that videos I didn't get anything for do them, just I did and shared with Carlos Queiroz who decided to share to his players. The videos are avaible in Vimeo for long time actually. I decided to post in YouTube. Cheers

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...&ref=bookmarks

Comment

Lol by a few secs I can tell you I have a worldclass better video with the voice of Salar Aghili on my computer, now thats motivation!

Comment

Lol this has to be fake.. I think half of the team doesn't even understand the speaker's English.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Lol this has to be fake.. I think half of the team doesn't even understand the speaker's English.
                Contact Queiroz or check my facebook where I posted my screenshot of Queiroz confirming they saw it and Alexandre the goalkeeper coach like it, I don't need to defend myself I have all my job in social media and all work I did with all the names I mention... of course they had people who translated in his Staff.

Comment

Closing thread
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                  X