This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Not sure why you’re hating on him. He’s doing better than most coaches his age and still pulling contracts other coaches his age (or many years his junior) could only dream of. Even if Egypt crashes out in flames, his legacy will remain a testament to his extraordinary career. CQ we support you and wish you the best.
    Who is hating? It's a matter of opinion in sports. CQ did a lot for our defense and perhaps that was the best we could hope for. I would like to see us adopt an offensive approach to our play which is entertaining to watch. Hopefully our defense will be as good as it was when we had CQ and we could see an evolution in our offense. That being said, I still stand by my opinion and prediction that CQ will not replicate the success he had in Iran anywhere else.

Comment

Guys let the CQ haters hate….no point in trying to change their minds. They’re a small minority of TM fans that live in their own alternate reality with their own set of illusions. Just ignore or laugh…..no need to engage, especially not at this point.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Guys let the CQ haters hate….no point in trying to change their minds. They’re a small minority of TM fans that live in their own alternate reality with their own set of illusions. Just ignore or laugh…..no need to engage, especially not at this point.
        Or occupy them with captchas involving numbers.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Exactly, Its not worth the time or the energy.

Comment

Do you guys only do this whole circle jerk thing virtually? Y'all seem to enjoy doing it very much. Good for you

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
              Do you guys only do this whole circle jerk thing virtually? Y'all seem to enjoy doing it very much. Good for you
              Keep your comments like this out of this forum. You irrational thinking is now also evident here. You should get banned for stuff like this, so we can keep this forum mature and respectful.

We all get a little heated up sometimes but this comment is just plain stupid and childish

Comment

Why is there a thread of a Portuguese coach on the top of a Persian football forum for some weeks now... 2 years after he has left Iran?

Are we also gonna make threads about his grandsons in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                  Why is there a thread of a Portuguese coach on the top of a Persian football forum for some weeks now... 2 years after he has left Iran?

Why not ? Many of us will always remember how much he loved Iran

Comment

I think it's because he's a national hero and directly responsible for the majority of good associated with this current TM. Hope that helps.

Comment

yeah and also before starting this thread many people on the site was planning to invade portugal and destroy CQ:s home village based on shady news of him going to iraqis, with a very shady new member spreading stuff as now it is 100% done and so on.. then some members shat on his legacy based on these strange rumors but thankfully that member is banned now so calm has settled once again on pfdc.. and nobody is invading portugal anymore..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

وشدد كيروش "اسمحولى اعتبر نفسي مصريا وانقل كل خبراتى لكي نقاتل من أجل تحقيق أحلام المصريين في الوصول لكأس العالم " .

" .``«تحدث بالعربية»..كيروش: سعيد بقيادة منتخب مصر

Allow me to consider myself an egyptian"

Comment

lmao at the hajo firouz picture
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Babak jan, dalilesh ine ke 95% "morrabbihaaye" irani dar vaaghe jaashoon dar yek bazaarche ast va kaareshoon kharid o forosh ghaalicheye Kermooni bayad bashe,

yek tasbih dar dast va yek estekaan chaai rooye yek miz.

Natijeye kaare CQ haanoz dar TM dideh mishe.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              lmao at the hajo firouz picture

That is for traditional Egyptian hat otherwist he will be soon crowned as a King again

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Babak jan, dalilesh ine ke 95% "morrabbihaaye" irani dar vaaghe jaashoon dar yek bazaarche ast va kaareshoon kharid o forosh ghaalicheye Kermooni bayad bashe,

yek tasbih dar dast va yek estekaan chaai rooye yek miz.

Natijeye kaare CQ haanoz dar TM dideh mishe.
                                Ok, so? Doesn't answer my question.. if he was Iranian I would understand. If he was working in Iran I would understand, but I don't see any reason why he should have a thread that is on the top of a Persian Forum.

That doesn't mean I don't understand why he is respected.

Comment

Working...
                                X