This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Sorry. I didn't share the right link with you.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/201..._137805924.htm
    Most other sources also report 1million. Not sure about Xinhua. Also recent reports even indicate Cq was agreeable to reduce his salary at FCF due to financial hardships the federation was experiencing. Something he never offered TM.

https://www.saudi24news.com/2020/04/...is-salary.html

https://en.liderendeportes.com/notic...-del-covid-19/

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Most other sources also report 1million. Not sure about Xinhua. Also recent reports even indicate Cq was agreeable to reduce his salary at FCF due to financial hardships the federation was experiencing. Something he never offered TM.

https://www.saudi24news.com/2020/04/...is-salary.html

https://en.liderendeportes.com/notic...-del-covid-19/

OMG,. Do you guys live in an alternate reality? There is a pandemic happening.... Football is earning a lot less money. Players are taking paycuts...transfer fees have dropped majorly...and Egypt is a much poorer country than Iran. Iran's per capita GDP is 75% higher than Egypt. And it has been pointed out, living in Iran much much less palatable to Westerners. And nooshe joone Quieroz...he did something for us and was a good investment for the IFF.

So typical of Iranian mentality....badregheh ba tof...

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
        OMG,. Do you guys live in an alternate reality? There is a pandemic happening.... Football is earning a lot less money. Players are taking paycuts...transfer fees have dropped majorly...and Egypt is a much poorer country than Iran. Iran's per capita GDP is 75% higher than Egypt. And it has been pointed out, living in Iran much much less palatable to Westerners. And nooshe joone Quieroz...he did something for us and was a good investment for the IFF.

So typical of Iranian mentality....badregheh ba tof...
        Pay cut was for Colombia. Yes I guess the sanctions there are much worse than Iran...I guess CQ decides to take cash strapped IFF to court which is his right but take a pay cut for Colombia also his right is only logical in an alternate universe.

Comment

Coaching Colombia is a dream compared to Iran. In Iran he had to run everything including finding teams to play us. And Colombia has megastars with much better organization, players and history in Football. Of course he would take a paycut. Chance of achieving something great was much higher with Colombia and that was a risk well worth taking. Why are you bitter that he was paid well in Iran?

Wilmots was moftkhor...Queiroz changed our football. The current team is still benefiting from his era. If we go to the WC again, he should receive our thanks. He started this new era of legionnaires plus many more benefits.

Comment

Lol! Carlos Q thinks his success will resume when he comes back to the Middle East. What he needs to understand is that the source of his success was external. Iranian players play with “gheirat”, or maybe you could say they’re “javgir”. Either way, no one plays as hard for the spirit of competition and for their honor and “auberu” in front of their coach as Iranians. He will never replicate the success he had in Iran. Never.

Comment

If he parks the bus, he won't last long. We have a lot of good attacking players so it's about making them click.

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                Lol! Carlos Q thinks his success will resume when he comes back to the Middle East. What he needs to understand is that the source of his success was external. Iranian players play with “gheirat”, or maybe you could say they’re “javgir”. Either way, no one plays as hard for the spirit of competition and for their honor and “auberu” in front of their coach as Iranians. He will never replicate the success he had in Iran. Never.

Bla bla bla .....:

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                  If he parks the bus, he won't last long. We have a lot of good attacking players so it's about making them click.
                  Yes Colombia felt the same. Clearly Skocic showed that Iran can attack too...best in Asia. Cq just felt like parking the oil tanker not a bus while coaching Team Melli.

Comment

I think the CV of someone who took three different teams from three different continents to the World Cup, and is about to coach Salah and Egypt, would disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      I think the CV of someone who took three different teams from three different continents to the World Cup, and is about to coach Salah and Egypt, would disagree.
                      Thankfully we won’t have to wait long to find the truth. Because if he messes up in Egypt, with his age, he can say goodbye to his career as this level

Comment

Thankfully we won’t have to wait long to find the truth. Because if he messes up in Egypt, with his age, he can say goodbye to his career as this level
                        Not sure why you’re hating on him. He’s doing better than most coaches his age and still pulling contracts other coaches his age (or many years his junior) could only dream of. Even if Egypt crashes out in flames, his legacy will remain a testament to his extraordinary career. CQ we support you and wish you the best.

Comment

Hating a coach that brought us back 2 World Cups, improved our complete Why How What as a federation and team, kept us as nr 1 of Asia year after year.
                          This mentality cost us the Sjah and brought us some Arabparast cult which on its own destroyed a whole country within 42 years.
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                            Hating a coach that brought us back 2 World Cups, improved our complete Why How What as a federation and team, kept us as nr 1 of Asia year after year.
                            This mentality cost us the Sjah and brought us some Arabparast cult which on its own destroyed a whole country within 42 years.
                            1000%

Comment

Lollll right.... So if we only played well cuz of our "gheyrat" then what happened under Wilmots? What happened under Branko when we couldn't even use our "gheyrat" to beat world cup debutants ANGOLA?

I still can't believe some people here can't use their logic to see queiroz was clearly the best coach we've ever had, by far.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                Please, leave politics out of this. You don't even know anything about my philosophy and your comment could not be any more vague. Regardless, I had no intention of starting a political discussion with my post.

Comment

Working...
                                X