X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Player ratings Vs Bosnia

Abedzadeh - 7 Not really tested this match, but made no errors

Milmo - 5 looked tired and was somehow outpaced in most duels

Shoja - 6 Decent defensively, average with his pases.

PAG - 6 A nice pass to Gholizadeh, got caught napping twice on defense

Kannani - 7 Only Perspolis player which deserves to be on TM

Moaharammi - 5 I really want him to succeed, but Pretty bad marking, and unlike the match, his offensive play didn't make up for it.

Hajsafi - 1 Awful in every sense. Off mark passing, can't cover, bad aim, slow, etc... One of the worst TM players ever

Nourollahi - 4 poor vision, slow.

Amir - 6 nothing special outside of the assist. Occasional decent press

Gholizadeh - 7 Could have been a 9 if his final product was better, but overall decent stuff

Kaveh - 7 okay first half, and should have probably scored that 1 on 1 , but great precision on the goal, and good pressing

Noorafkhan - 5 Invisible

Ghaedi - 7 Sick goal and movement. Like to see more of him in friendlies

Nemati - 5 Invisible

Ezza - 7 great assist could have probably had two if kept his head up on that counter. Good defensively too

Abedzadeh - 8 looked excellent out there. So strong and confident on exits. Distribution was top class.

Milmo - 6 Looked weak in first 20 mins then had an overall solid game. Very pacey and led a lot of attacks.

Shoja - 7.5 Very good defensively. Had solid passing minus one misplaced pass he made.

PAG - 7.5 Played some really good balls forward. Solid defensively.

Kannani - 7 A bit slower than Shoja and PAG but otherwise solid. Had some good clearances.

Moharammi - 6 Thought he had a decent game. Some misplaced passes and marking but made great runs like Milad

Hajsafi - 5.5 Not as awful as people would think, but definitely another poor match from him overall. I notice a lot of people critique him when he makes mistakes, but I noticed plenty of times where he dispossessed the Bosnian MF and had some quick sharp passes. Nonetheless he was weak and slow, and had mostly bad passes.

Nourollahi - 6 Hustled hard. Defended decently. Not a bad game.

Amiri - 8 (MOTM) My MOTM. Beautiful assist caused from his hustling. Had another great run where he fed Gholi and Gholi should've shot but didn't. He is so strong and hustles like no
    other. He is no Neymar, but man he is a TANK.

Gholizadeh - 7 Very solid but lacked in final product. Needed a guy like Taremi or Azmoun in front of him.

Kaveh - 7 weak first half but great goal. Hold up play was decent considering he was lonely up top.

Noorafkhan - 6 Had a solid cameo. Was sharp and made great quick passes. Intelligent player

Ghaedi - 8 Best player on the pitch even though he was only on the pitch for 10 minutes. My god. His runs were incredible. His positioning was great. Won headers at his 5'5 stature. His goal was extraordinary. 21 years old but played like a veteran

Nemati - N/A not enough to give a rating but he played with energy and hustle. Definitely better than his first game

Ezza - 7.5 Was awesome in his short time. Great positioning and disruption in the midfield. Beautiful counter attack and had a great assist to Ghaedi.

Ansarifard- N/A Average. At times looked nimble and quick but looked lost in attack

Comment

Abedzadeh - 8 Although not tested much, at every point where he was tested, he reacted well. He has his dad's confidence.

Milmo - 6 slow start, was fine defensively, didn't move up for creating crosses like he normally does. Seemed a bit panicky at times.

Shoja - 8 Strong performance, needs to work a bit on his footwork

PAG - 7 Decent performance

Kannani - 7 Decent performance

Moaharammi - 6.5 Was slightly below average, didn't make good passes, but made good runs

Hajsafi - 0 Terrible all around, can't pass, shoot, dribble, defend, or run. He wasn't even marking his men, and he made us play with one player down pretty much.

Nourollahi
      - 5.5 Decent tackles and coverage, but poor passing

Amiri - 6.5 Good assist and pressure, but nothing special other than his pace

Gholizadeh - 7 He is way better as a CAM than a winger, I hope next time he is played as CAM so he has more room to dribble. Was decent today

Kaveh
      - 8 Slow start, bad initial miss, but top class goal, and decent pressure throughout the match. He didn't get much service.

Noorafkhan - 6.5 A lot of hustle and speed, needs more minutes to show his talent.

Ghaedi
      - 8 Amazing goal and runs

Nemati - N/A Didn't see him play, so can't rate him

Ezza - 8 Great assist, wish he didn't mess up the first one before that. He owned the center of midfield and showed us what a real CDM can do, unlike Hajsafi.

Ansarifard - 6 Some decent movement, poor pass in the one attempt he had. Doesn't seem to hustle too much, but has his speed back.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Abedz - 7. Its hard to give him higher considering he didnt have any major tests. I was impressed by his exits, he collected potentially dangerous crosses with little fuss. Distribution was good, but a few times rushed the counter before our boys were out. Definitely good to have him as the #2 who could fill in for beira if he is not ready/injured/etc. But still beira is 1 for me by virtue of his incredible history of big time saves, in recent times.

Moharrami-6. Slightly disappointing considering his club form in past couple weeks. Only showed a fraction of what he can do offensively. Defensively solid by and large but had one stupid header to middle of pitch guy nearly scored a screamer from.

Kanaani-7. Excellent.won EVERYTHING in their air, stepped out and made good interceptions, think he only misplaced a couple passes.

PAG- 8.Immense. Won all his duels, had one insane cross field volley to set gholi off on counter. That was seriously a world class play you only expect to see from VVD,Alaba,etc. Happy to have him back in TM and he is a guaranteed starter and leader of defense.

Khalilzadeh-7.5. This guy seriously matured. No brain fart moments, not super aggressive, excellent on the ball and think he also hardly lost a duel. A sure callup going forward and pushing for starting spot to partner PAG even in two cb setup.

Milad - 6. Defensively wasnt really troubled and dealt with everything solidly enough. Offensively made some insane runs in the second half, some with the ball and bad final pass, some without the ball and not picked out by teammates. First 20 mins I thought he did teryak pre game bc his touch was fucking awful and not really typical of his recent performances in gent. Can give this team more offensively if used properly. I would like to see mids play ball ahead of him more instead of to feet, thats where he can do the damage penetrating oppo defensive line.

Nourollahi -7. Impressed by him. I didnt see many turnovers at all, quick and clean in possession. his 1,2 touch play is very proficient. Good defensively. He is a good presser. I think he will start next to saeid at base of first choice midfield.

Hajsafi-4. He had the most turnovers of anybody. First half was seriously atrocious. Second game running now following his disasterclass vs uzbekistan. His time in TM is long over and its now just getting stupid to start him. Was marginally better in second half or else I would have rated him a 1. How such an experienced player can give so many turnovers and think he has so much time on the ball is really beyond me.

Amiri-7 . Nearly scored in first half with some good runs. Looked quick and clean in possession. Presses like a horse and had a nice assist for Kaveh. I know some people thought he should be phased out post AC, myself included, but after seeing his ACL games for PP and now this game today, the guys profile is simply irreplaceable in this squad. I would not always start him, but he is a very important option to have. He reminds of Ji Sung Park in some ways->Hustle,pressingquick in possession. Amiri is far less technical than park was but way more of a tank physically.

Kaveh - 6.5. His goal was brilliant, tempted to give him a 7 just for that goal but I have to be honest and say his overall play was weak. I dont really care that he missed one chance early on, but I thought his hold up play was almost non existent (one of his few true weak pts that gets exposed vs physical big defenders), and he lost nearly all aerial balls.

Gholi - 7. A lot to like. He should have a couple assists if people finished his great work. Again showed he is one of our key players moving forward for creating offense. I prefer him as a CAM in 4231. Today he overthought a few situations in the box he should have been more decisive. He is still improving that part of his game and I think it will be great by the end of the season. A lot of his rating comes from his immense work on the press.

SUBS :
        Ghaedi-8. Dangerous from the very start, worked hard in press and caused some turnovers. Insane take for his goal and showed no fear of big bosnian CBs who were beating up gholi and kaveh all match.Long future in tm ahead of him.

Noorafkan - 6.5. Decently impressed by him. He is aggressive in the tackle and solid in possession. Much better to give him playing time than hajsafi.

Saeid-7. One bad pass after he started breakaway with great tackle, but in general solidified our midfield both defensively and with the ball. He is a guarantee starter in any meaningful match.

Karim-6. Not bad from him, not incredible either. Thought his hold up was actually better than kavehs and relieved some pressure late on.

Ali Karimi, Nemati - N/A not really enough time for a proper rating. Nemati looked better than last time though.

MOTM->PAG.

Skocic and coaching staff-8. They had weak options to choose from but chose correctly. Went with a new formation that is a great option to have in our locker and worked well given our lack of. offensive options tonight. I think a lot of the pressing game plan was from Skocic who has good knowledge of yugoslav teams havent worked in the area for a long time. By pressing super high and aggressive we prevented their key star Mids from getting any flow and dictating game which is their main game plan. When that was stopped they had nothing. Also liked how vocal hashemian was on the side after each turnover, applauding each press. He has a very assertive voice.

Comment

Damn Haji getting roasted

Comment

I like Goli as much as the next guy and he should definitely be part of national team going forward. But... He had a stinker in my opinion yesterday. If the game was played with no names on the back and faces blurred out, we would not be saying that number 7 player had a good game. His hustle and pressing is always there but the rest was mediocre. It is the nature of creative players that some days nothing goes their way as they are always looking to do high risk, low probability moves.
            No wonder Skocic only invites players that are playing regular soccer at their club. His style of play requires players to be in perfect shape as all 10 players participate in offense and defense. Tons of pressing. Would love to see the stats of how much each player ran and sprinted yesterday. I am sure that is why Ezatollahi only played for 10-15 minutes... Hope he gets to 100% fitness soon. I miss Omid Ebrahimi too...

Comment

I think the team overall did well and deserve a higher than average rating all around.

I was expecting a much tougher Bosnia, but at the same time one cannot discredit TM for pressing hard and closing spaces. Bosnia couldn't show its potential.

That said, the team and players obviously need more time to harmonize and play a more fluid game. I like what the coach is doing to give players opportunity to show themselves, but at some point, he needs to pick his first 11 and let them get to know each other better.

Kudos to TM and couching staff! I enjoyed watching the game!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                I think the team overall did well and deserve a higher than average rating all around.

I was expecting a much tougher Bosnia, but at the same time one cannot discredit TM for pressing hard and closing spaces. Bosnia couldn't show its potential.

That said, the team and players obviously need more time to harmonize and play a more fluid game. I like what the coach is doing to give players opportunity to show themselves, but at some point, he needs to pick his first 11 and let them get to know each other better.

Kudos to TM and couching staff! I enjoyed watching the game!
                I agree.

Even though it wasn't their strongest lineup they played at least 5 or 6 of their seasoned and highly capped players, so it's not like it was a weak lineup either.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Abedzadeh - 7 very solid goalkeeping and his confidence is high, which is very important quality in a goalkeeper.

Moharrami- 6 was decent but i still rate Rezaeian higher. Ramin plays with more poise and passion, he plays as a warrior.

Kanaani-7 solid defending.

Pouraliganji-8 great to have our leader back.

Khalilzadeh-8.5 this guy is an absolute beast, solid like a rock. Shame Queiroz excluded him from TM during the 8 years that he was our headcoach. For sure our best defender.

Mohamadi- 6.5 shaky start but he redeemed himself.

Nourollahi-7.5 he will be partnering with Ezatolahi, he has all the qualities we want in a central midfielder. Good technique, positioning, strong defensively, he has all the right qualities.

Hajsafi- 5.5 not his best performance. But he should be in the roster as he will be a very experienced back up, only 30 years of age so still has some good years left.

Amiri-8 the engine that never tires, he keeps getting better and better like fine wine.

Gholizadeh- 7.5 we need his creativity, excellent CAM.

Rezaei- 6.5 good goal other than that nothing impressive, couldn't hold the ball up and is not on the level of Azmoun and Taremi.

Subs:

Ghaedi-8.5 the future star of TM, what a great goal.

Ezatolahi-7.5 my man is on his way back to lead our midfield.

Noorafkan- 6 decent sub.

Ansarifard-6.5 not his best performance but solid like always. Much better at holding the ball up than Rezaei due to being the better footballer.

Comment

I'm afraid I did not rate the team's performance very high, especially in the first half. There could be a lot of reasons for it, but still not that impressive. The first touch of most of the players seemed lacking. But given the circumstances, new players, etc, it will do.

Having said that this team should comfortably beat Iraq at home and dominate Bahrain. Anything else would be disappointing.

Regarding the players, for me:

Ghaedi was amazing in his few minutes. He could turn out to be a real phenom.

Ansarifard was disappointing, more than usual. I prefer to give Ale Kasir a run in his place. But we have a lot of capable forwards already.

Abedzadeh though not really tested, oozed confidence. That's what a keeper needs. Reminded me of his father's confidence in the US-Iran game.

Ezzi is a dominating player. Hope he stays fit.

Both Iraq and Bahrain will come to Iran to get a draw. They will pack the back lines and will pull any and all the tricks, time-wasting, fake injuries, etc. Iran needs players who can break their defense early on, players who can send accurate crosses into the box for aggressive headers like Azmoon (may be Ale Kasir) as well as players who have the technique to break through. Ghaedi could be very useful.

I would look for friendlies against appropriate teams who are weaker, but play a very closed game.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                    X