Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, Holland is manhandling Bosnia right now. Not even competitive. They are up 2-0 at half. It should really be at least 4-0.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Does anyone know how Bosnia against Netherland is comparing to the team that played against Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        Does anyone know how Bosnia against Netherland is comparing to the team that played against Iran?
        yes. Pjanic, Gojak, Cimirot, Prevljak, Tatar, Danilovich, Rahmanovic, Hodzic, Sanicanin all played in both games.

The main differences were star winger Visca in xi, Krunic from AC Milan in midfield, Kolasinac, the GK, and one CB who plays in russia. These 5 did not play at all vs us.

Comment

They lost 3-1 - Formation 4-1-4-1
          I think its safe to say Bosnia is done! They won't be any threat to any teams . They were probably one the strongest teams back in 2014 but look how they've been destroyed.
          BTW they should also thank europe and usa for giving them such talents (in 2014).
          Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          Last edited by webmaster; 11-15-2020, 04:50 PM.

Comment

So much for B/H using Iran as a confidence builder. Netherlands owes us one!

Comment

Comment

I watched the match and thought we played well in the first half. It was beautiful fast paced football. I was surprised at how well and organized our defense was playing 4-3-3 formation. Being that this was only the 2nd game the team played together and against a start filled team like Bosnia, I was impressed. I like our new back 4 with Shoja. I’m also totally for having Milad on the left wing. Even though he didn’t look comfortable there and didn’t do much, I’m for having Skocic test him there again.

The second half was not good. I think it might have to do with the changes Dragan made or if it was keeping a consistent balance while playing the 4-3-3. But we had a lot of problems and missed many opportunities in attack.

All in all I’m happy because this was only the second game under our new head coach. It was a friendly and he’s still testing out players. But we are getting closer to March and I hope he finds his 11 for the qualifiers.

Lastly, Skocic has shown that he’s working for Team Melli. He’s using who he has at his disposal and it’s evident he’s trying to find his ideal lineup. I won’t lie, I wasn’t the happiest camper here when I heard he was gonna take over. And although I kept positive I had a bad feeling in my gut Skocic would ruin this golden generation of ours. So far he has proved me wrong and that makes me hopeful.

Comment

Regarding what I said about our missed opportunities in the second half, I forgot to add the reasons for it:

A) This was our 2nd game as a new unit under a new head coach. They are getting used to his tactics, playing the 4-3-3 formation.

B) We are getting better at working through the midfield to create opportunities but it still needs work. They’re still not comfortable. But this was a friendly vs Bosnia and Bosnia isn’t an easy team to break down in their own country.

B) You can clearly tell the difference in team chemistry in attack when Sardar/Taremi are not present on the pitch. It is amazing and scary to think about. Because these players are key for Iran. And from what I’ve noticed, Iran is actually better when both of them are on the field together. They possess great chemistry.

So if we can work more on getting the ball to our strikers through our midfield, Taremi/Sardar can do the rest and capitalize on these missed opportunities. Having an in form Ezatolahi is VERY important too. He did very well vs Bosnia.

Comment

Gol Bezan Analysis: Iran vs. Bosnia & Herzegovina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAZ-...ature=youtu.be
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

That was very detailed....1 hour analysis for a 1.5 hr game!

Would be a more successful podcast if it were 20 minutes. But perhaps that is what we need during Covid with no league games going on.

Comment

good pod but some outrageous shouts - you can't say amir is better than beiro after one game against bosnia c team and there is no chance Zahedi 0 caps is better than 82 caps ansarifard... even zahedi's 4 followers on his fan page on IG is run by agents :P

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                          good pod but some outrageous shouts - you can't say amir is better than beiro after one game against bosnia c team and there is no chance Zahedi 0 caps is better than 82 caps ansarifard... even zahedi's 4 followers on his fan page on IG is run by agents :P
                          So by ur logic Ali daei is better right now than Zahedi because he has 149 caps for TM? Karim is done. He brings nothing to the team anymore. Zahedi in the other hand is doing great in ukraine and can even play as a winger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                            Well if you're talking about a career, yes Ansarifard has the better career, but today, Zahedi is having a much better season. Same goes goes for Amir and Beiranvand. Beiranvand is the better goalie, but right now, Abedzadeh is far ahead.
                            golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                              That was very detailed....1 hour analysis for a 1.5 hr game!

Would be a more successful podcast if it were 20 minutes. But perhaps that is what we need during Covid with no league games going on.
                              We decided to make it long as there won't be a TM match until March.
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                                Well if you're talking about a career, yes Ansarifard has the better career, but today, Zahedi is having a much better season. Same goes goes for Amir and Beiranvand. Beiranvand is the better goalie, but right now, Abedzadeh is far ahead.
                                Dont think it really applies. Even CQ had a metric that required players to be performing better than others for a length of time sufficient to warrant a statement like "They are far ahead".

So for Karim, you may have a case as he has really been out of form for 1+ year, weak on TM, etc. But even then he showed in europa league very recently he is still a solid player. I actually think just in terms of profile zahedi could add more to TM as he is super physical, fast player who can play wide as well and would actually be useful for asian opponents. Karim imo is super similar to kaveh, just weaker in most departments, so having both on the bench is redundant. That is a much more meaningful argument than "form".

Beira has built up a longggg credit list for TM. Just because you dont play for a few months as a gK (not abnormal for GKs on new teams), doesnt mean the previously far inferior options are ahead of you in pecking order. a GK doesnt lose form by not playing like an outfield player. Many national teams have starting GKs that are reserve for their club.

Abedzadeh is in good form right now and proving himself to be reputable number 2. Not a ton more than that unless beira seriously hasnt played a single match going into key qualifiers.Even then it wouldnt be a straightforward choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X