Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Bosnia and Herzegovina - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.11.2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ showed the path and built a solid foundation. Why need DS to do a revolution now?

Comment

What time is the game Eastern time in the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
        What time is the game Eastern time in the USA?
        12:00PM

Comment

Thank you, sir

Comment

We always respect our guests man. Even when afghanistan used to play in iran we respected them.
            Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
            We have shitty facilities in iran too.
            Now Im wondering about the camera angles and image quality. Hopefully its not crap .
            Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
            Well, this looks terrible.#

Comment

Do we have a link?

Also, keep in mind, CQ was fluid with formations and tactics. Case in point: a 3-4-3 that played more like a 3-2-4-1 vs Morocco in WC 2020.

Comment

Any good links?

Comment

Yikes... Hajsafi lol

Can someone quote this when he skies another shot to NASA later in the game?

Comment

Friendly games are the time to test new things out.

Let's not freak out.

DS has already talked about how he's just trying certain things in friendlies and i'm sure he understands that actual WCQ games aren't time for experimentation.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Friendly games are the time to test new things out.

Let's not freak out.

DS has already talked about how he's just trying certain things in friendlies and i'm sure he understands that actual WCQ games aren't time for experimentation.
                      I think arranging a 2nd friendly with Palestine, Paykan or TM B, C or U23 would have been a better place to experiment this.

Comment

well bosnia are starting a fairly strong side.

Pjanic starting. Gojak is their new star, was sadeghs teammate in dinamo for two years and is now playing for torino after big summer move. They will be protected by young Loncar (plays for rijeka, 2nd place in croatia + in EL).

Their wings/fwds are backups tho.

I doubt a midfield of nourollahi,hajsafi,amiri will handle them well. Stupid choice by skocic. Hajsafi doesnt deserve to be near lineup, especially with saeid back.

I dont mind him trying out 5 back formation in absence of ghoddos,ARJ,Taremi,Azmoun. Moharrami and Mohammadi are natural wingbacks and PAG-Shoja-Kanani axis is very strong. But that midfield should have been ezatolahi,karimi,nourollahi with gholizadeh under kaveh.

Lets hope they can surprise but I expect a 1-1 draw at max. That midfield is just too pathetic.

Comment

any link available?
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

who's broadcasting??
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Official Iran line-up against Bosnia and Herzegovina.
                              photo_2020-11-12_20-09-08.jpg

PSYCHOPATH
                              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                well bosnia are starting a fairly strong side.

Pjanic starting. Gojak is their new star, was sadeghs teammate in dinamo for two years and is now playing for torino after big summer move. They will be protected by young Loncar (plays for rijeka, 2nd place in croatia + in EL).

Their wings/fwds are backups tho.

I doubt a midfield of nourollahi,hajsafi,amiri will handle them well. Stupid choice by skocic. Hajsafi doesnt deserve to be near lineup, especially with saeid back.

I dont mind him trying out 5 back formation in absence of ghoddos,ARJ,Taremi,Azmoun. Moharrami and Mohammadi are natural wingbacks and PAG-Shoja-Kanani axis is very strong. But that midfield should have been ezatolahi,karimi,nourollahi with gholizadeh under kaveh.

Lets hope they can surprise but I expect a 1-1 draw at max. That midfield is just too pathetic.
                                I also fear Kaveh won't get lot of service.

Comment

Working...
                                X