Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, sanctions sanctios sanctions. Trump signed Wilmots to 8.3 million control - and Mehdi Taj and his son and cronies ran stole millions. It was Trump and sanctions that did this. I wish he would just leave office! Oh wait ...

There are 10s of thousands of Aghazadehs living it up with millions of dollars in the West who will tell you sanctions are not the issue.

Corruption and stealing is even more than ever before - if you can believe with IR. Iranians are professionals at blaming everyone but themselves.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Yeah, sanctions sanctios sanctions. Trump signed Wilmots to 8.3 million control - and Mehdi Taj and his son and cronies ran stole millions. It was Trump and sanctions that did this. I wish he would just leave office! Oh wait ...

There are 10s of thousands of Aghazadehs living it up with millions of dollars in the West who will tell you sanctions are not the issue.

Corruption and stealing is even more than ever before - if you can believe with IR. Iranians are professionals at blaming everyone but themselves.
      Corruption and stealing are assumed happenings unfortunately. Even then we still manage to make things happen...just at a more expensive price. But no denying once the nuclear deal was killed exactly 1 month before WC 2018 it resulted in issues.

Remember we had disputes with CQ cause of finances. We couldn't even pay Wilmots he had to sue to be compensated. Every international IPL coach...same story. Can't transfer funds to their international accounts. I believe Skocic is being paid in Toman...getting uhlsport we had to use middlemen and addidas kits we had to put crests on ourselves...so ya sanctions more than corruption and theft are the roadblock.

I'm not gonna debate who is responsible etc for this as this isn't a political thread or forum. I'll leave that to the experts.

And while Iranians are good at externalizing blame as you claim they are also quick to put their hamvatans down. Yes aghazades might not have issues but even more Iranian international students will tell you otherwise...so to will Iranians in Iran who can't access a simple app or buy food at a reasonable price.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        And while Iranians are good at externalizing blame as you claim they are also quick to put each other and their hamvatans down.
        IR are not my hamvatans, I don't know which other Iranian I put down - oh Omid Noorafkan, cause he really sucks. I stick up for our players against the best in the world.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Iranians are professionals at blaming everyone but themselves.
          Nope. This isn't generalizing and putting Iranians down.

Comment

Iran's Friendlies in 2014 - Before World Cup
            Guinea
            Belarus
            Montenegro
            Angola
            Trinidad and Tobago

Iran's Friendlies in 2018 - Before World Cup
            Togo
            Russia
            Panama
            Venezuela
            Sierra Leone
            Tunisia
            Algeria
            Uzbekistan
            Turkey
            Lithuania

Comment

Corruption and stealing are assumed happenings unfortunately. Even then we still manage to make things happen...just at a more expensive price. But no denying once the nuclear deal was killed exactly 1 month before WC 2018 it resulted in issues.
              Remember we had disputes with CQ cause of finances. We couldn't even pay Wilmots he had to sue to be compensated. Every international IPL coach...same story. Can't transfer funds to their international accounts. I believe Skocic is being paid in Toman...getting uhlsport we had to use middlemen and addidas kits we had to put crests on ourselves...so ya sanctions more than corruption and theft are the roadblock.
              I'm not gonna debate who is responsible etc for this as this isn't a political thread or forum. I'll leave that to the experts.
              And while Iranians are good at externalizing blame as you claim they are also quick to put their hamvatans down. Yes aghazades might not have issues but even more Iranian international students will tell you otherwise...so to will Iranians in Iran who can't access a simple app or buy food at a reasonable price.
              You really don't need an expert to figure out who is at fault. It goes right to the top of the islamic so called republic. This darkness that has shadowed over our nation has corrupted the mind and soul of every Iranian. This is like cancer, infecting every cell in the body of that nation. There are many thieves and tugs but there are also some good people there who want to do good, but their hands are tied from behind and have to bow to the dark side.

Until this sickness is eradicated from our country for good and given back to those who invented it, we will be taking a step backward everyday! and that includes our sports and the football that we all love and brings us together as one nation. These people do not care for you and me and what keeps us happy and proud!

Comment

Sanctions are the biggest lie every , they are lying to all of us , they have the money

Azizz khadem his salary was 19 billion toman( $633k) a year how we have that much to pay him ,

Comment

no fifa money was given they had them in swiss accounts which taj + co stole it as per usual

Comment

I believe Skocic is being paid in Toman...getting uhlsport we had to use middlemen and addidas kits we had to put crests on ourselves...so ya sanctions more than corruption and theft are the roadblock.

Skocic is being paid in tomans because he is only worth toman - and like the toman, his stock is dropping day by day.

Comment

Iran's Friendlies in 2014 - Before World Cup
                      Guinea
                      Belarus
                      Montenegro
                      Angola
                      Trinidad and Tobago

Iran's Friendlies in 2018 - Before World Cup
                      Togo
                      Russia
                      Panama
                      Venezuela
                      Sierra Leone
                      Tunisia
                      Algeria
                      Uzbekistan
                      Turkey
                      Lithuania
                      Have you heard the expression "gooz be saghigheh che rabti dare?"

None of those teams with the exception of Tunisia are participating in 2022. As for Tunisia we don't even play an African nation. The demands are higher in accordance with the expectations. We want top notch friendlies. I have no doubt Venezuela and Cubas of the world would play us. Likely of no value for us with regards to our group stage opponents. Most if not all of those countries would be weaker than us right now and certainly not stronger than us.

Comment

None of those teams with the exception of Tunisia are participating in 2022. As for Tunisia we don't even play an African nation. The demands are higher in accordance with the expectations. We want top notch friendlies. I have no doubt Venezuela and Cubas of the world would play us. Likely of no value for us with regards to our group stage opponents. Most if not all of those countries would be weaker than us right now and certainly not stronger than us.

Turkey? Algeria? Russia? Algeria? Venezuela? Panama? These are bad friendlies?

It's not about playing opponents who are like our group-mates, it's about playing more friendlies so we can spot weakness and improve cohesiveness.

Comment

Turkey? Algeria? Russia? Algeria? Venezuela? Panama? These are bad friendlies?

It's not about playing opponents who are like our group-mates, it's about playing more friendlies so we can spot weakness and improve cohesiveness.
                          You can achieve that playing Bahrain, Uzbekistan, Bolivia, Trinidad and Tobago, Vietnam, and Cuba. Don't forget Orlando Pirates and Kaiser Chiefs.

We have a need to learn to adjust tactics against different quality opposition and styles of play. Ideally against those similar to our opponrents or who have beaten them. We need to be tested not just improving cohesion. I guess some of us don't want to just go and participate in WC...we want to win and advance.

This is akin to learning music. You can memorize a song, learn a different language but ultimately the best way is to learn from a professional who can teach you to read and play music. You don't learn how to play the santur by learning how to speak French.

Comment

You can achieve that playing Bahrain, Uzbekistan, Bolivia, Trinidad and Tobago, Vietnam, and Cuba. Don't forget Orlando Pirates and Kaiser Chiefs.

We have a need to learn to adjust tactics against different quality opposition and styles of play. Ideally against those similar to our opponrents or who have beaten them. We need to be tested not just improving cohesion. I guess some of us don't want to just go and participate in WC...we want to win and advance.

Those friendlies I mentioned are not testing us? You can do both - build cohesion and be tested. Who plays like England? Who plays like the US? Who plays like Iran? Just get great teams and you can adapt, no two teams are alike.

Comment

Bro are you suggesting we can even afford to be picky? Playing against those teams is great!

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                                no fifa money was given they had them in swiss accounts which taj + co stole it as per usual
                                Then why does FIFA keep saying we want to help you with the blocked money.

Taj and Co. signed a horrible contract with Wilmots - of which 2 million was paid to him.
                                He is in court to get another 6 million that he thinks he deserves.

Comment

Working...
                                X