Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi performed a new PCR test and this time tested negative for Covid-19. The player will join the Iran national team tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fcportofa...76683037892616

Comment

^^^ Great news, so now azmoun can be rested. if gets a yellow card against Lebanon he will miss our First WC match.

Key Players with yellow cards that will lead to suspension for WC:
      Sardar Azmoun
      Ahmad Noor
      Jahanbakhsh

As far as I remember the suspension are carried to next competition (e.g. world cup)

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        ^^^ Great news, so now azmoun can be rested. if gets a yellow card against Lebanon he will miss our First WC match.

Sardar Azmoun
        Ahmad Noor
        Jahanbakhsh

As far as I remember the suspension are carried to next competition (e.g. world cup)
        Very important!
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

It all goes back to one thing money and influence, both of which we don’t have right now. Let’s hope Qatar invites us to the Qatar cup. Also we have to make most of the time we have, this federation and team management will not be able to get us any good friendlies. Once more I hope the Iranian diaspora help and get us a
          Few good friendlies. We have to find ways to help. This World Cup is in our back yard, and we should use that to advance to the next rounds.

We all blame the coaches every time, we forget to
          See that no matter who is the coach we I’ll not get the results we want until the basics are fixed and I for one don’t think I will see it in my life time. You don’t need to
          Look far Saudi Qatar and the like of Korea and Japan have worked for years, look that their leagues and the soccer academy’s.

This coach’s faith will be made clear after Lebanon game and we will probably get another coach which we will not like
          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Sardar Azmoun
            Ahmad Noor
            Jahanbakhsh
            Only red cards carry forward to WC games, like Saeeds red againt korea. Accumulated yellow card suspensions do not carry to the WC. So no risk of losing a player for WC unless they get a red in the last game.

Comment

Amoo Karim is back in TM camp.

Can someone make the thread for the game ?

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                Only red cards carry forward to WC games, like Saeeds red againt korea. Accumulated yellow card suspensions do not carry to the WC. So no risk of losing a player for WC unless they get a red in the last game.
                Yes You are right. I misread it.

Rule
                Single yellow cards and pending suspensions as a consequence of cautions
                received in different matches in the preliminary competition of the FIFA World
                Cup 2022™ are not carried over to the final competition. Pending match
                suspensions imposed as a result of a direct or an indirect red card in matches in
                the preliminary competition of the FIFA World Cup 2022™ are carried over to
                the final competition

Comment

Comment

He will get his second chance to play

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/248897

Comment

Why does Torabi always look like the stalker in a horror film... I've never seen a pro footballer with posture like that

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Why does Torabi always look like the stalker in a horror film... I've never seen a pro footballer with posture like that
                        Only other athlete I’ve seen with a posture like his is Verstsappen.

I think for Torabi it comes from being from a very small village and to put it politely not being the most handsome lad. He almost goes into himself.

And yes I know he has said some disgusting things, but I’ve never looked to athletes as role models, and I take his background into account.

Comment

Azmoun was also back in camp; hugging and being very affectionate towards Skocic!

Comment

Okay Now i'm 100% sure that there are some bisharafs who are trying to destroy Team melli and probably get some of that fifa money.

Pejman Rahbar (Editor in chief of Varzesh3) has been hitting team melli even before the south korea loss. He has been posting rumors all over social media including his site varzesh3.com . I wonder who is behind it and who will benefit from it. What makes it so obvious is that after we sealed that WC22 spot, suddenly things got tense and that started by kicking azizikhadem out. Since then we had all sort of nonsense coming around team melli.

That fifa money is making these IR mofos go crazy. Please don't fall for it and bring peace back in team melli. IFF should be looking for some decent friendlies and preps, they should not be looking for some random coaches that don't give a shit about team melli.

It was just few days ago that People started the rumor that sardar azmoun and skocic had fight and sardar has left the camp.

Comment

Seems like Lebanon missing 7-8 starters lets see if Sko starting some kids like Hosseinzadeh, Allahyar etc or stick to wonders such as Hajsafi...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay Now i'm 100% sure that there are some bisharafs who are trying to destroy Team melli and probably get some of that fifa money.

Pejman Rahbar (Editor in chief of Varzesh3) has been hitting team melli even before the south korea loss. He has been posting rumors all over social media including his site varzesh3.com . I wonder who is behind it and who will benefit from it. What makes it so obvious is that after we sealed that WC22 spot, suddenly things got tense and that started by kicking azizikhadem out. Since then we had all sort of nonsense coming around team melli.

That fifa money is making these IR mofos go crazy. Please don't fall for it and bring peace back in team melli. IFF should be looking for some decent friendlies and preps, they should not be looking for some random coaches that don't give a shit about team melli.

It was just few days ago that People started the rumor that sardar azmoun and skocic had fight and sardar has left the camp.
                                This is impossible, Khabar Varzesh and FarsNews said they hate each other and they are the most reliable newsources of the galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                                X