Comment

Is the list out yet?

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

List is out and Taremi not invited! Wtf!!!!!!!

Comment

Official list is out

No Taremi.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10136/اعلام-فهرست-تیم-ملی

Comment

Is Taremi injured or was it because of what he said that he’s excluded!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                List is out and Taremi not invited! Wtf!!!!!!!
                Yes he talked against the coach in public and thats what you get for that

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  You’ve got to be kidding me re: Rahmati…..not only was he by far our best GK at the time but he was also one of the most consistent players we had in TM. Dropping him took huge balls from CQ especially in that very crucial stage he got dropped. That dropping was very much on par with Skocic dropping Taremi.

I respected CQ for that decision and it Skocic drops Taremi, as he should, then I will get a huge amount of respect for him for having the balls to do the right thing. TM has no place for cry baby drama queens who look for nonsense/trouble the way Taremi very clearly has in the last 6 months.

TM and it’s well being is above any player, no questions asked!!!
                  It’s official bro, Taremi has been dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    Yes he talked against the coach in public and thats what you get for that

He made our offense. Even if he said something they need to talk and figure it out and settle! For TM! For Iran! So retarded

Comment

Soroush Rafiei. DANESHMAND. 10-1-0. IFFHS 2021 Coach Of The Year Nominee.

Khak to sare harki ke in Sgohcic ra defa kard. Mashallah bacheha, dastetoon dard nakhoneh.

Comment

Honestly, this is a big mistake (excluding Taremi). I wouldn't be surprised if they start losing. He is our best player.

Why not have a meeting with him, talk to him. Reprimand him one game, don't ban him.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          Soroush Rafiei. DANESHMAND. 10-1-0. IFFHS 2021 Coach Of The Year Nominee.

Khak to sare harki ke in Sgohcic ra defa kard. Mashallah bacheha, dastetoon dard nakhoneh.

This is on Taremi. He wants to shit on Skocic he can do it face to face, not on social media and catty interviews like a 14 year old girl.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            Honestly, this is a big mistake (excluding Taremi). I wouldn't be surprised if they start losing. He is our best player.

Why not have a meeting with him, talk to him. Reprimand him one game, don't ban him.
                            I though they were supposed to have dinner together to solve the issue??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rafiei, Hajsafi, Ansarifard, Kaveh Rezaei, Torabi. November of 2021.

Daneshmand ladies and gentlemen!

Also, does a bench player of shabab al mozakhraf really deserve TM spot?

Comment

Careers.McDonalds.com

Comment

Working...
                                X