This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Nabaayad oon paa ro meedndakht. Motmaenam keh dars gerefteh. Skocic kheili az herfeyee boodanesh dar tamreenat sohbat meekard va ebrazeh taassoff meekard keh natoonest behesh beeshtar baazee bedeh.

Go TM!
    Majid also caused the penalty versus Oman in 2019 Asian Cup too, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Majid also caused the penalty versus Oman in 2019 Asian Cup too, no?
      Yes bro. He did. That Oman match was a lot closer than the result showed. It could have been a totally different story if it wasn't for a couple of amazing saves by Beiro. I miss CQ. He was such a presence on the sideline, strong and charismatic.

Go TM!

Comment

Yes bro. He did. That Oman match was a lot closer than the result showed. It could have been a totally different story if it wasn't for a couple of amazing saves by Beiro. I miss CQ. He was such a presence on the sideline, strong and charismatic.

Go TM!

Yap, that was one of those games where our being pumped up worked against us. Way too nervy at the beginning. We didn't learn our lesson and repeated the same during Japan. Lack of focus. CQ was too hotblooded like us.

Comment

Go TM!

No that match wasn’t close. Aside from their early penalty, we outclassed them. If Mehdi and Sardar had scored on their golden chances, it would have been 6-0.
          Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Don't worry, I heard they are in talks with Zidane, Mourinho, and Tuchel. I'm sure one of them will sign.
            Can we give them Mayeli Kohan???

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

For those soccer aficionados who have been criticizing Iran's ultra-defensive style in the previous two World Cups under Queiroz, just look at Qatar's performance against the US today. They played a wide-open ofensive game showing some creative flair, mostly in the first half. Unfortunately, for them, defense was nearly
              nonexistent throughout most of the game. The U.S. is a decent team, but could you imagine what Argentina, Spain or Purtugal would have accomplished against Qatar or Iran with that kind of strategy? Had that been the case, I believe, both teams would have easily conceded 4 or 5 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post
                For those soccer aficionados who have been criticizing Iran's ultra-defensive style in the previous two World Cups under Queiroz, just look at Qatar's performance against the US today. They played a wide-open ofensive game showing some creative flair, mostly in the first half. Unfortunately, for them, defense was nearly
                nonexistent throughout most of the game. The U.S. is a decent team, but could you imagine what Argentina, Spain or Purtugal would have accomplished against Qatar or Iran with that kind of strategy? Had that been the case, I believe, both teams would have easily conceded 4 or 5 goals.
                *against USA's C-squad at that.

Comment

It's one thing to play ultra defensively against Argentine, Spain, Portugal we all get that. But it's another to play ultra defensively against Asian opponents such as UAE, Qatar or even South Korea and Japan. One major flaw of Queiroz was that he only had one gamepla , and you could that if TM would get behind they'd mostly lose the game as we saw against Bosnia, Spain, Japan etc. Carlos was a good coach but i don't understand why he is being worshipped? Is it a hype?

Comment

There is no reason to compare Qatar to Iran, and also a team has to be able to play both, offensiv and defensiv.

When we are losing 2-0 we have to be able to play 100% offensiv football, but how when you played defensiv most games ?

You have to improve..........i dont share your opinion that because of Qatar vs USA we should be happy how CQ played, why dont you compare us to USA then ?

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                      No that match wasn’t close. Aside from their early penalty, we outclassed them. If Mehdi and Sardar had scored on their golden chances, it would have been 6-0.
                      perhaps this? the last time we played them? that didnt give us the scare as much as usual before end up loosing narrowly as they often do.!!
                      otherwise, I hardly ever remember an easy routine sorta win against Oman ...!!?
                      this is one arab nation that i respect the most in our neighboring area...! They always play us Tough and more importantly Fair...!
                      even politically speaking we have hit just about the perfect balance of things with them in the region as compared to all other ayrab nations in ME..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        It's one thing to play ultra defensively against Argentine, Spain, Portugal we all get that. But it's another to play ultra defensively against Asian opponents such as UAE, Qatar or even South Korea and Japan. One major flaw of Queiroz was that he only had one gamepla , and you could that if TM would get behind they'd mostly lose the game as we saw against Bosnia, Spain, Japan etc. Carlos was a good coach but i don't understand why he is being worshipped? Is it a hype?
                        I never got the feeling that we played defensive in asia, I felt like we dominated each game, took calculated risks and kept possession. Kind of like Italy, Italy will never win 5 0 but they will win 30 games in a row 1-0 or 2-1
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          I never got the feeling that we played defensive in asia, I felt like we dominated each game, took calculated risks and kept possession. Kind of like Italy, Italy will never win 5 0 but they will win 30 games in a row 1-0 or 2-1
                          Maybe you didn't get the feeling but TM played super defensively against UAE and Qatar during the Asian Cup. I suggest you watch those games again, they barely touched the ball and treated UAE and Qatar as if they where Brazil or France or something. The same against South Korea, granted after the world cup 2018 TM played somewhat more open, but the Japan game showed that Queiroz is not tactically versatile for example. Anyway, there is no reason to place Queiroz on a pedestal as he was far from perfect.

Also the Italy comparison is off, Italy wins trophies and we did not win any trophies with Queiroz.

Comment

Seems Skocic will be a guest on shabhaye fotballi( shabake varzesh). I guess he will be on after they are done discussing lige bartar.
                            Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Skocic will be on any minute now.
                              Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Lol only in Iran they tell the coach he’s gained weight πŸ˜‚
                                Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                                X