Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFF have done far more damage to TM and our country than AFC can ever wish to do.

Comment

Ali Karimi had to become IFF President to clear all that dirt, sometimes i wonder why our stars dont stand up against IFF

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
        Ali Karimi had to become IFF President to clear all that dirt, sometimes i wonder why our stars dont stand up against IFF
        Lol ali krimi would cry and "ghahr" the second day in office, sadly thats his character . I love ali karimi as a player and team melli legend but his personal character is not that great.

Fighting with CQ
        Fighting with Ali daei
        Fighting with branko
        Hitting refree
        Having problem with numerous players

Comment

I think first thing we can do is ask CAS to release their letters and IFF letters. I have serious doubts that IFF has done anything so far. 110% IFF is lying to us again

Then they should also release wilmots contract so everyone can see the mess and possibly someone finding a solution . Again i feel IFF is lying to us and they wanted their case to lose , so some people would benefit from it. We're talking about €10 million !! surely there must be more people benefiting from this ( Wilmots is not alone in this).

I wish adel and 90 show was on. I'm sure he would expose all of them.

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          WOW!!!

If AFC doesn’t respond to this....which we all know they won’t.....will be a new level of corruption and disgrace that they haven’t yet reached. They just keep setting the bar higher and higher for what a pathetic and disgraceful organization/entity looks like.

We need to mobilize and use our social media resources to stop flaunting us and our players like they regularly do like they are theirs (when someone has a good performance in a big game in Europe or TM achieves something). They are our #1 enemy and always will be.

Comment

As much as i liked Ali Karimi as a player (even though he had a bad attitude). He really is not suited to be the president of IFF. He does not have the organizational skills nor does he have any management skills and all the other skills required for this position. Ali Daei would be a great choice as well as Mahdavikia, Karim Bagheri, Khakpour and Estili ao.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              As much as i liked Ali Karimi as a player (even though he had a bad attitude). He really is not suited to be the president of IFF. He does not have the organizational skills nor does he have any management skills and all the other skills required for this position. Ali Daei would be a great choice as well as Mahdavikia, Karim Bagheri, Khakpour and Estili ao.
              I agree. He was a fantastic player. Much respect to what he did for our football. He is one of the most genuine, caring and giving famous people in Iran. But his unpredictable nature and emotion based personality wouldn't work with that responsibility.

Comment

Unfortunately, at this point it is what it is.
                We had a chance to shine in a WC held in a venue that doesn't give Europe or South America an advantage, and for the first time gives teams in the middle east a chance, and here we are facing an uphill battle to qualify.

The players will just have to pull together and pull off a miracle.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

^ We won't need a miracle aziz, they just need to play smart and efficient football. Consider and prepare for the environment (heat and humidity). Everything will fall into place.

We never know, maybe because there's pressure on Team Melli to get the results it'll be better for us. Maybe we qualify out of the group, but in an alternate universe we wouldn't because we played our games at home.

I'm not happy about this situation but I believe we are strong during dark times. Half of these players have played vs. ex-World/European/African champions in the past. They're veterans familiar with high pressure situations. I believe if they play smart they will get the results.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by webmaster; 05-06-2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        ^ We won't need a miracle aziz, they just need to play smart and efficient football. Consider and prepare for the environment (heat and humidity). Everything will fall into place.

We never know, maybe because there's pressure on Team Melli to get the results it'll be better for us. Maybe we qualify out of the group, but in an alternate universe we wouldn't because we played our games at home.

I'm not happy about this situation but I believe we are strong during dark times. Half of these players have played vs. ex-World/European/African champions in the past. They're veterans familiar with high pressure situations. I believe if they play smart they will get the results.
                        I hope so. We've kind of been spoiled for the past decade with CQ having us qualify, so I would hate to be watching this world cup and seeing the likes of Saudi Arabia and Iraq knowing that talentwise we are by far better than those two.
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Unfortunately our biggest problem at the moment is our unreliable CB options and CM....goals aren’t going to come if we don’t have a midfield that can set them up and pressure is constantly on that shaky defense. Unless of course Skocic just comes to his senses and uses Ezi and saman in the cm roles and invites seyed jalal back and pairs him up with PAG. We know none of that will happen though so in short....YES, we WILL indeed need a miracle
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

FIFA postpone June World Cup qualifiers in Africa (due to the coronavirus and stadiums not meeting international standards)
                            https://www.yahoo.com/sports/fifa-po...112157090.html

So FIFA delays African qualifiers, but Bahrain is somehow safe (see below for latest data)?

From CDC website about Bahrain:
                            Level 4 (highest alert level): Very High Level of COVID-19 in Bahrain
                            Travelers should avoid all travel to Bahrain.
                            Because of the current situation in Bahrain even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants and should avoid all travel to Bahrain.
                            https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices...avirus-bahrain

From Johns Hopkins University
                            Bahrain had 1,450 new cases of COVID on May 5th, 2021, their all time highest since the pandemic started

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                              I hope so. We've kind of been spoiled for the past decade with CQ having us qualify, so I would hate to be watching this world cup and seeing the likes of Saudi Arabia and Iraq knowing that talentwise we are by far better than those two.
                              From the words of Behtash Fariba while talking about their rivalry vs Kuwait in the 70’s: “There’s always competition between Iran and Arab. The Arabs never wanted and to this day will do anything and everything so Iran loses. It doesn’t matter if they’re from Kuwait, Iraq, etc. They are always intimated by us and want us to lose.”

The fact that AFC is making us play our matches in Bahrain when there are other countries available with suitable conditions to host, exposes their weakness. Weakness from both the AFC, from Bahrain and from whomever is supporting them (our best guess is KSA and UAE).

But believe me when I tell you that they are VERY aware of our threat. They were aware of Marc Wilmots and the way in which he left our national team. They want to capitalize on this opportunity to help disqualify us. They are also aware of our players and their capabilities and their progress. They have proven their insecurities. Trying to deviously capitalize on an opportunity in front of them.

This is no different than when the Saudis paid Bahrain to do everything so we don’t qualify to Korea/Japan 2002. This is no different than when Al Ahli club delayed Naft Tehran’s flight or when Al Hilal Club made Persepolis players train in the hotel rooms. This is no different than when Al Sadd brought to AFC’s attention that Rahman Ahmadi was suspended and Sepahan were eliminated in 2011. This is no different than forcing Iran to play during monsoon season in Malaysia vs Syria in 2016. This is no different than 100 other situations they’ve proven to us that they are weak.

But mark my word, our players will kill themselves before losing to Bahrain again. The same way Iran beat Kuwait to qualify to the 1978 World Cup. Or in 2011, Team Melli defeating Bahrain 6-0 under Carlos Queiroz.

Let them show us how pathetic they are. With all of that money, with all of that support bringing politics into football, they will have a VERY tough time vs this Team Melli.

I’m optimistic.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X