X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your name Dara?

Please look @ who I replied to.
    Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Did i ever say armenia are our level?? Why do you take every single comment complimenting another country as an attack on iran??

I just said this group of countries (Armenia,Georgia,Azerbaijan) are recently improving and would be a solid friendly for TM given the proximity to iran and the fact our federation is cash strapped right now. What is wrong factually about that statement that makes you feel so offended?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

So vahid is the main assistant or this new guy? Also this is very good news man (hopefully i don't jynx it).

Ps the asisstant has better resume than skocic
            Originally posted by diz View Post

Comment

he is still one of the best RBs we got at our disposal for TM...!
              off course his gherti bazihash and flamboyant demeanor on social media is probably irking many of the background mullahs who really run and finance IFF...!! how about Ghafouri who hold the IR mullas feet to the fire on Social media ..!? add to that Dejagha with his western demeanor and style, bad ass looks and tattoos plus Ezzai who for years was a Vocal supporter of CQ in iranian media and was a major source of annoyance constantly during CQ's reign for these kesafate vatanforoosh mullahs ..!
              and now surprisingly all 3 being ignorantly either dumped or disregarded in call-up lists with one bs excuse or another ..!!
              and then this self serving gooozooo eskoochie man goes on to say that " I know these guys's better than they know themselves" ...!! ...GTFO HERE with that BS..!

koochie man... you know best that not even in your wildest dreams you were qualified for nor coulda gotten another International Coaching job of such caliber offered to you ... !! not even Afghanistan woulda considered you a worthy enough caliber of coach to hire...!
              we know full well that this job could be the door opener of whole new level of future coaching jobs for you and that you'd do whatever your told by those cronies who hired your unqualified asss.... so Areh .... Khar khodeti ..!! bargard be hamoon khayemalit and koonbossiat .... and better not slip in any of these upcoming June WCQ's ... or you need to quickly ship your fat ass back to where you came from..!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                So vahid is the main assistant or this new guy? Also this is very good news man (hopefully i don't jynx it).

Ps the asisstant has better resume than skocic
                not really read his CV properly - he was only caretaker at dinamo for 20 days - what has he done for over 2 years? Another weak and disapointing appointment

Comment

Shame Rezaeian is not being called up anymore. Him and Moharrami are our two best right backs, with Sadegh being so injury prone we really need Ramin, he is also a great free kick taker. I'm not really impressed with the other options we have for the right back position.

Ezatolahi should also be in the team, the best should always be invited! Also, Aghaei and Rafieie should be given a chance.

Comment

Yeah i agree, Rezaeian deserves to make squad at least, i guess the video incident has alot to do with his call up.
                    He is TM best free kick taker and against teams like Bahrain that is probably one of our main ways of scoring.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

No thanks, Rezaeian doing well in a weak league isn't indicative of his abilities and pseudo defending. He couldn't last even one year at Oostende and I think that tells you enough. He also was nothing short but a disaster in the game against Japan where all goals came from his side. We need to aim higher and I think we're set with Moharrami as RB playing for a solid Dinamo Zagreb team and some promising youngsters like Salmani.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        No thanks, Rezaeian doing well in a weak league isn't indicative of his abilities and pseudo defending. He couldn't last even one year at Oostende and I think that tells you enough. He also was nothing short but a disaster in the game against Japan where all goals came from his side. We need to aim higher and I think we're set with Moharrami as RB playing for a solid Dinamo Zagreb team and some promising youngsters like Salmani.
                        Who says it's weak? Qatar is the current Asian Champs, and we have been struggling to win the Asian Cup for years.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                          Who says it's weak? Qatar is the current Asian Champs, and we have been struggling to win the Asian Cup for years.
                          I think you meant qatar is the current A$ian Champ$.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I disagree, the fact that he could not last a year at Oostende is because it was a difficult place for him to live. He moved to a very diiferent environment and climate which did not suit him well. Footballers are not robots but human beings where emotions play a very important factor in how they perform. For example it's a fact that a footballer who gets the confidence of his coach tends to play better than when he is in an environment where he gets no confidence of a coach or where he is unhappy etc. How well would an English player do in Brazil fe? What matters is how he performs for TM (which plays at a higher level than Oostende). He was except for the game against Japan (where the entire team played bad not just Rezaeian) very solid for TM which is why he was the fixed right back under Queiroz. He is someone who brings something extra to the team, he plays without fear and alot of passion.

Salmani is not good as a defender imo, too light and small and can be easily pushed of the ball, definitely not a defender but a player who performs much better as a winger.

Comment

It doesn’t matter how well a player plays for their club. At the end of the day, it’s how well they perform for TM.

We aren’t Spain, to have a plethora of talent, and be picky about our players’ club form.

We have to play our best players—period. This includes: ezatollahi, ghoddos, ARJ, gholizadeh, Taremi, and Azmoun.

Comment

Great analysis of Team melli against syria. I suggest you guys watch it.

Milad mohammad and hajsafi both performed poor.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/230...B1%DB%8C%D9%87

Comment

Working...
                                X