This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    In addition to having a solid game plan, we need solid psychological preparation against Bahrain and Iraq. They have always seemed to have TM's number, not from a tactical standpoint, but by getting under TM player's skin. They will pull their usual tactics to get our players hot and angry, hoping to get us to commit fouls, get yellow/red cards and give away penalties. That is their best hope for winning against us, and we need to be ready for this. The greatest example of this on the world stage was Zidane's meltdown at the WC final. He/France would have won that game had he kept his cool (though the Italian player was saying some horrible things to get him to react).

Yup they have our number, Iraq for sure. When was last time we had a good win vs Iraq? I remember 2015 AC elim, barely tying them in AC2019, and 2-1 loss for this WCQ. They dominate us and we need a beefy midfield to fight back (ezza pls)

As for Bahrain, they will for sure go for a tie so I hope we don’t play them like cowards. No need for 2 defensive midfielders, go for the 4-1-4-1 with Amiri up there with his high work rate. It’s not like our wingers and forwards can’t track back, so I hope we don’t see hajsafi as a “defensive midfielder”.

Comment

Will we be able to play in our home in front of our fans for our home games?

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
        I doubt it man, with the rate Covid is in Iran. Better than neutral Arab field I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          They have always seemed to have TM's number, not from a tactical standpoint, but by getting under TM player's skin.
          this is why u dont sack a coach that won for you in 8 years and knew all the tricks in the book. changing the coaching staff every year or 2 will just be doing the same mistake over and over

Comment

Guys we need to go game by game. First, Hong Kong and Cambodia. Second, Bahrain and Iraq.

When is the exact date for WCQs?

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
              Against Honk Kong maybe 50% chance
              Against Iraq and Bahrein 100 % Chance

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                Against Honk Kong maybe 50% chance
                Against Iraq and Bahrein 100 % Chance
                Source? How do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                  Guys Bahrain is in good shape. 3-1 against both Lebanon and UAE. I think the match against them could be even more difficult than the Iraq match.
                  Reading from UAE NT recent results they are in a football turmoil, so Bahrain winning them and against Lebanon is normal
                  UAE 3 - Tajekistan 2
                  UAE 1 - Uzbekistan 2
                  UAE 2 - Qatar 4
                  UAE 0 - Iraq 2
                  UAE 3- Yemen 0
                  UAE 0 - Vietnam 1
                  UAE 1 - Thailand 2
                  So I am not underestimating Bahrain who beat this UAE side and still say that they were always somehow a difficult side for us and always gave us a headache... but we can beat them I am sure and also it is time for us to beat Iraq and break their curse and qualify to the next round inshalla... We can definitely do it and Hope for Iraq and Bahrain tie and things are up.

Comment

CQ might be available again if his Colombia record continues like this

Comment

^^ The King will not return , lets put our faith in Skocic
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        ^^ The King will not return , lets put our faith in Skocic
                        And I don't think he should.
                        Unless IRIB reporters publicly apologize to him for all the none sense they said about him in the immediate months of his departure.
                        Even then, I wish him a more civilized environment than ours (I am sad to say that though). CQ is now in his mid 60ies, 64-65 or 66 yrs old, he really doesnt need to shorten his life further with all the moronic stress IRIB, his fellow coaches from IPL and of course the clueless morons from Trabiat Badani gave him in the past.
                        ........IMO.
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

He will got to Qatar or UAE - relax easy life he deserves best facilities and will deliver results

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                            He will got to Qatar or UAE - relax easy life he deserves best facilities and will deliver results
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                              Amma avval team mellie Qatar bayad hesaabi dar jaame jahani 2022 dar khaaneye khod hesaabi terakmoon bezane... ke khahaad zad
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I love CQ to death, but I’m with closing the chapter on CQ for now. We have started the Skocic era and I’m looking forward to how it goes. Also we are in a do or die situation and Skocic has already started his job. If we make to the final round of WCQ’ers and qualify, he should coach until the end of WC.

Comment

Working...
                                X