This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Are they allowed to do that? I thought the official list has to be 23?
    It was announced earlier that for upcoming EURO’s, teams are allowed to call up 26 players so I guess this new rule applies to other FIFA tournaments as well.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is a must starter in my eyes. He put on a motm display in that first half against that West Ham team that was fighting for a champions league birth, and has looked good in the other recent games he's played in with the exception of the last 15 min he played against Manchester City.

Not only that but he's one of our most experienced players. I'd leave out either Sayyadmanesh or Ghayedi for him. Or reduce one of the mids for him.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

According to this Varzesh3 article the list will be announced on Monday May 24 after several PGL postponed matches are held (Perspolis vs Zobe Ahan, Esteghlal vs Sanat-e Naft and Foolad vs Tractor on the same day). TM camp will start in the National Football Center in Tehran on Tuesday May 25. TM will go to Kish on Thursday May 27 and fly to Manama with a charter flight from Kish on Monday May 31st for the first match vs Hong Kong on June 3. Manama had a "pleasant" temperature of 110 F today and will be "cool" and sunny on June 3 at only 103 F. Obviously the only player who is still involved with his team is Ghoddoo (assuming he will be called) who probably will join the TM camp in Bahrain since Brentfrod will be playing the EPL promotion playoff final next Saturday May 29.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175706...A7%D9%85%D9%87

Go TM!

Comment

GK:
          Beiranvand
          abedzadeh
          niazmand

Def:
          Khalilzadeh
          Kanani
          Jalal Hosseini***(need him more than ever atm)
          Rezaeian
          moharammi
          Milad Mohammadi
          vahid amiri( rather see him LB he's been killing it in PP)

MF:
          Ezzatolahi
          Omid Ebrahimi
          Ghoddos
          Nourollahi
          Torabi
          Gholizadeh

ST:
          Taremi
          Azmoun
          Kaveh Rezaei
          Sayyadmanesh
          Jahanbakhsh
          Ghaedi

Only thing from this is sadly Rezaeian will never be invited and I have a feeling Ezatollahi won't either for some reason

Comment

Good list, but it seems embarrassing to invite a 39 year old CB to save our WCQ campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              I like the lists of Leicester City and Sepehr9, but i noticed both of you cut ARJ from the list. Would like to se how the motivation goes.
              (Im not sure either, but i believe i still would pick him) I have the feeling that he plays at 6,5/7 of 10 grade of his potential wich is still ok, and what brings it down is that he isnt killing it for scoring rather than playing for assisting. but that could also be what potti wants him to do and locks him to be playing close to the throw-in line mostly..) he has done well in the last games, but id still want him to be more going for goal, playing to score 3 goals a game mentality)

Anyway, id add him to my list,

Edit. Id hold a trainingcamp inviting some 5-10 players extra before relieasing the list, he would be in the initial trainingcamp list and id be testing him and comparing vs other players since there has to be a balance of attacking and defensive players on the squad,. so id test him vs his competition on his position, then id pick the list..
              but nothing to be seen there from the coachingstaff, if i have understood it correctly they will pick a final group and then go to camp, without any cutting?

Edit 2, id ad players such as Salimi and Shabab Zahedi to the trainingcamp list aswell, and then cut 5-6 players and pick first and second reserves after the camp to get the final list..
              I did not "cut" him from the list. In order to "cut" someone from a NT list would mean that they would have had to been on prior lists. You cannot cut someone from a list when they have not been invited to the NT for nearly 2 years. I simply chose NOT to invite him and rightly so.

Comment

Ezatolahi is in the list judging from IG post. Thankfully. I think we will be allowed 26 man squad so I think it will be something like this:
                GK:
                Beiro
                Abedz
                Niazmand

DEF:
                Moharrami
                Hardani
                PAG
                Hosseini
                Kanani
                Shoja
                Milad
                Derakhshanmehr/Salmani

MID:
                Ebrahimi
                Ezatolahi
                Hajsafi
                Karimi
                Amiri
                Ghoddos
                Gholizadeh
                Nourollahi
                ARJ
                Ghayedi

OFF :
                Azmoun
                Taremi
                Ansarifard
                Allahyar
                Rezaei / Mehrdad Mohammadi

Personally I wouldnt call up Nourollahi or Hajsafi, and instead call up Yasin Salmani from Sepahan and another winger like Mohebbi.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  I did not "cut" him from the list. In order to "cut" someone from a NT list would mean that they would have had to been on prior lists. You cannot cut someone from a list when they have not been invited to the NT for nearly 2 years. I simply chose NOT to invite him .and rightly so.
                  Thats what i ment by cutting, i se i may have used the wrong word
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

One of Tiktari or Jalali will be there as well.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Good list, but it seems embarrassing to invite a 39 year old CB to save our WCQ campaign.
                      he's our best in the league can discipline our backline

Zlatan at 39 in euros isn't embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        By far the best CB we have still....I don’t care about his age. Vs Iraq and Bahrain we will need our best players in every position and will need the leadership and experience of seyed jalal to overcome those challenges. TM has never needed him more IMO
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxqk3T1413M

dont know if its the right thread but vid from 3 weeks ago on youtube dont know when the intervuiw took place though, Cheikh Diabate talks Iran and TM
                          Would be cool if its serious, nice short vid.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxqk3T1413M

dont know if its the right thread but vid from 3 weeks ago on youtube dont know when the intervuiw took place though, Cheikh Diabate talks Iran and TM
                            Would be cool if its serious, nice short vid.
                            He cannot play for Iran because he has already played 39 international matches for Mali.

Comment

If Ezatolahi's IG post really means he is invited, I feel an incredible weight lifted worrying about the midfield.

We'll need his playmaking ability.
                              Last edited by perspolis#1; 05-22-2021, 01:05 PM.

Comment

When will the squad be released ? Only the first team goes up ?

Comment

Working...
                                X