This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I have zero faith in Skocic and the upcoming TM list if a player like Salmani gets called up.
    Yeah, i mean even Skocic probably haven't heard of this guy's name before he moves to Portugal. and except a start or two, he was coming off the bench and almost zero playing time for sometime now..
    To me there are way better option than him both in RB and LB.
    Sadegh, Tiktari, Hardani, Esmailifar at right are much better than him. and Milad, and healthy Aghaei, at left.
    What i think is: Skocic think either Sadegh will not make it, so he will have Salmani as back up or starter on the right side, same for left, there is Milad and you need someone else, either Jalali or him...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Yeah, i mean even Skocic probably haven't heard of this guy's name before he moves to Portugal. and except a start or two, he was coming off the bench and almost zero playing time for sometime now..
      To me there are way better option than him both in RB and LB.
      Sadegh, Tiktari, Hardani, Esmailifar at right are much better than him. and Milad, and healthy Aghaei, at left.
      What i think is: Skocic think either Sadegh will not make it, so he will have Salmani as back up or starter on the right side, same for left, there is Milad and you need someone else, either Jalali or him...
      Haji....he not only knew his name he actually coached him and watched him closely when he was his manager at sanat naft

Also he is more of a wingback/winger than fullback. It’s good he has the versatility to play pretty much anywhere on the flank but more forward options is where he has played. He has lots of great things he brings to the team versatility being one of them. He played in about 5-6 league games this year a few of which were starts and he did pretty well in all of the ones I watched....bottom line is he is a good player who has use in a TM set up.

I doubt he will play much anyway he is there more to be a roster filler and might play in 1-2 games as a sub or if Milad Mo’s knock is more serious than they initially thought. Not someone we should say isn’t deserving of a spot.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Haji....he not only knew his name he actually coached him and watched him closely when he was his manager at sanat naft

Also he is more of a wingback/winger than fullback. It’s good he has the versatility to play pretty much anywhere on the flank but more forward options is where he has played. He has lots of great things he brings to the team versatility being one of them. He played in about 5-6 league games this year a few of which were starts and he did pretty well in all of the ones I watched....bottom line is he is a good player who has use in a TM set up.

I doubt he will play much anyway he is there more to be a roster filler and might play in 1-2 games as a sub or if Milad Mo’s knock is more serious than they initially thought. Not someone we should say isn’t deserving of a spot.
        You are right, my bad, he coached him at Sanat. I have watched only few games from him but i didn't find anything special about tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          You are right, my bad, he coached him at Sanat. I have watched only few games from him but i didn't find anything special about tbh.
          Fair enough....I’m sure he will impress you in due time especially if you rate tikdari!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Fair enough....I’m sure he will impress you in due time especially if you rate tikdari!
            Tiktari was Tractor top 2-3 players in CL and in last month or two of the league if you ever watched him play closely, [emoji6]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

There is legit rumor going on about ramin rezaiyan and the reason he has not been invited to tm.
              Ramin has been black listed due to few nude pictures of him with a women when he first originally left pp.
              Skovic has been forced not ro invite him
              I cant wait for the new list to come out to see if ramin is there or not.
              I personally dont believe these things unless i see it with my own eyes , even if i see it with my own eyes , players dating lifes its non of our concerns
              But iran is different.

I like to have ramin called up in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                There is legit rumor going on about ramin rezaiyan and the reason he has not been invited to tm.
                Ramin has been black listed due to few nude pictures of him with a women when he first originally left pp.
                I personally dont believe these things unless i see it with my own eyes , even if i see it with my own eyes , players dating lifes its non of our concerns
                But iran is different.

It has nothing to do with Iran. In Germany they also banned Max Kruse from the National Team because there were some Nudes from him circulating online. They are role models and should be discreet with their sex life. They can bang chicks left and right but sending nudes is just dumb and should be punished!

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  But iran is different.

Lets not do this.

We know Iranian sports media is trash and and we know the people in Iran who who run IFF are ready to believe any rumor.

Lets respect our players privacy regardless of the truth or not. Any focus on this story is a deterrent and distraction to our goals next month.

Comment

We had discussed the photo last year in the Rezaian thread. I even posted a link to it.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2690448
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

^ at the pic in the post from last year!
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Salmani barely plays for a small Portuguese club, he is not good enough to be called up. Rezaeian should be invited again, he is one of our best right backs period. Hardani should be there as well replacing Moharami who is injured. It's way too risky to play injured players. Khalilzadeh can also play as right back.

My list would be:

GK:
                        Beiranvand
                        Niazmand
                        Abedzadeh

DF:
                        Khalilzadeh
                        Pouraliganji
                        Kanaanizadegan
                        Majid Hosseini
                        Rezaeian
                        Hardani
                        Aghaei
                        Mohamadi
                        Aghasi

MF:
                        Ezatolahi
                        Ebrahimi
                        Amiri
                        Nourollahi
                        Ali Karimi
                        Gholizadeh
                        Ghoddos
                        Akbari

FW:
                        Azmoun
                        Taremi
                        Ansarifard
                        Sayyadmanesh
                        Ghaedi
                        Mohebi

Comment

I like the lists of Leicester City and Sepehr9, but i noticed both of you cut ARJ from the list. Would like to se how the motivation goes.
                          (Im not sure either, but i believe i still would pick him) I have the feeling that he plays at 6,5/7 of 10 grade of his potential wich is still ok, and what brings it down is that he isnt killing it for scoring rather than playing for assisting. but that could also be what potti wants him to do and locks him to be playing close to the throw-in line mostly..) he has done well in the last games, but id still want him to be more going for goal, playing to score 3 goals a game mentality)

Anyway, id add him to my list,

Edit. Id hold a trainingcamp inviting some 5-10 players extra before relieasing the list, he would be in the initial trainingcamp list and id be testing him and comparing vs other players since there has to be a balance of attacking and defensive players on the squad,. so id test him vs his competition on his position, then id pick the list..
                          but nothing to be seen there from the coachingstaff, if i have understood it correctly they will pick a final group and then go to camp, without any cutting?

Edit 2, id ad players such as Salimi and Shabab Zahedi to the trainingcamp list aswell, and then cut 5-6 players and pick first and second reserves after the camp to get the final list..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Just been told by someone in the TM staff the final squad list travelling to Bahrain will be 26 players, rather than the usual 23. Four matches played within a few weeks, that'll be very important for us.
                            golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                              Just been told by someone in the TM staff the final squad list travelling to Bahrain will be 26 players, rather than the usual 23. Four matches played within a few weeks, that'll be very important for us.
                              Are they allowed to do that? I thought the official list has to be 23?

Comment

Squad list will be released Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X