Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d like to hear your views on inviting Farshid Esmaeli? He was great in ACL and almost had a hattrick today. We don’t have too many offensive midfielders right now and he could be used as a supersub last 20 minutes if we need to score.
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      I’d like to hear your views on inviting Farshid Esmaeli? He was great in ACL and almost had a hattrick today. We don’t have too many offensive midfielders right now and he could be used as a supersub last 20 minutes if we need to score.
      He's way too inconsistent, no?

Comment

no thanks. Watched him plenty in ACL. Hes a good shooter/finisher but his overall game is weak, especially in playmaking, decision making department. Gholi, Ghoddos are enough for now. Maybe we can add Yasin Salmani in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          He's way too inconsistent, no?
          Yeah inconsistency has always been his problem unfortunately. That’s why i wouldn’t dare to start him, but rather sub him in last 20.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            no thanks. Watched him plenty in ACL. Hes a good shooter/finisher but his overall game is weak, especially in playmaking, decision making department. Gholi, Ghoddos are enough for now. Maybe we can add Yasin Salmani in the future.
            I think his positioning/ the way he makes himself available on the field is great.

Dragan and Vahid were in Azadi today. Lets see if we get a surprise in the TM-list.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Interesting, i havnt followd him but found these 2 vids that was relatively new after a quick search.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aepj9LBlKW0

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Imagine if we had Nekounam and Teymourian at their peak on this team

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                  Imagine if we had Nekounam and Teymourian at their peak on this team
                  Saeed ezatolahi and ghoodos all due espect with jn and ando can get ia better tesults if given proper chance.
                  Remember jn, and ando in their prime from 2007 to 2012 got us poor results and add shojaie to that list too, neku and ando jn couldn't play with each other on the field they. Things got changed only beacause of cq brain, and ashkan dejageh addtion of reza gucci if it wasnt for them 3
                  Jn and ando and shojaie most disappointing players in our modern era.

Comment

Looks like Shevchenko has called up a good group for their friendly vs. Bahrain. Many big Ukrainian stars are in the list.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      Saeed ezatolahi and ghoodos all due espect with jn and ando can get ia better tesults if given proper chance.
                      Remember jn, and ando in their prime from 2007 to 2012 got us poor results and add shojaie to that list too, neku and ando jn couldn't play with each other on the field they. Things got changed only beacause of cq brain, and ashkan dejageh addtion of reza gucci if it wasnt for them 3
                      Jn and ando and shojaie most disappointing players in our modern era.
                      I very strongly disagree with this. Those 2 were one of the best, if not the best midfield duo we ever had. They performed amazingly its world cup 06 and also did really well in 2014 (especially Ando). They may have been our mids when team melli had a bad spell for few years and that was not at all down to them. Was due to poor coaching.
                      Those two were much better than ezza ghoddos combination.

Comment

He is playing his best football lately. As it was said consistency was always his issue

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          He is not a playmaker, he is more as winger.
                          I am not his fan but tbh Ghoddos doesn't impress me either. He has a disappointing season and i think he is bit overrated here.
                          I mean since his contract issue and couple of injuries he is not the same player.
                          I know we desperately looking for CAM, but Ghoddos also been dealing with inconsistency.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            He is not a playmaker, he is more as winger.
                            I am not his fan but tbh Ghoddos doesn't impress me either. He has a disappointing season and i think he is bit overrated here.
                            I mean since his contract issue and couple of injuries he is not the same player.
                            I know we desperately looking for CAM, but Ghoddos also been dealing with inconsistency.

Ghoddos in TM is = to JB in Brighton......never got his fair chance he deserved. He could have and should have been a starter in Brazil, got occasional starts in the AC and in friendlies came off the bench more than he has started. He has always been effective when playing for TM and can be even more effective if Skocic plays him as CM where we need the most help and where saman has had some of his best games this year for Brentford scoring and assisting from there. Hopefully we will see in due time.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ I couldn't agree more and I hope to see this sooner than later. I agree with your point about Brentford not making it to the EPL promotion playoff finals having a sliver lining (I am really conflicted on that one) since Saman could join early hopefully in Kish and start against HK so that he could gel with the team.

Go TM!

Comment

Agha sabreh maa labreez shod. Skocic: bedeh beeroon een listo. Koshtee maaro. Montazereh chee hastee deegeh?

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X