X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Kish's stadium grass looks alot better than before.
      Let's see how it holds up under daily training.
      This looks much better. It's from the Varzesh3 article below and it says that its from the IFF web page.

Go TM!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175346...b9%da%a9%d8%b3

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        This looks much better. What is the source of this photo?

Go TM!
        https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175346...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

They have renovated/renewed the pitch because of TM Camp. Looks good.

Comment

This is ridiculous, a FOUR DAY training camp in Kish and then they fly to Bahrain just three days before our first game, and no friendly game in sight! Other serious teams have two week camps with one friendly each week! Skocic may be well intentioned, but he clearly is unable to push the federation the way CQ did, and hence the federation is once again sabotaging Team Melli. Such a short and insufficient prep period in the lead up to do-or-die WC qualifiers in unacceptable and IFF must do better.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
              This is ridiculous, a FOUR DAY training camp in Kish and then they fly to Bahrain just three days before our first game, and no friendly game in sight! Other serious teams have two week camps with one friendly each week! Skocic may be well intentioned, but he clearly is unable to push the federation the way CQ did, and hence the federation is once again sabotaging Team Melli. Such a short and insufficient prep period in the lead up to do-or-die WC qualifiers in unacceptable and IFF must do better.
              The federation is clearly cutting its losses and hoping that Hong Kong and Cambodia serve as sufficient "tune-up" friendly games for Bahrain and Iraq.

I hope we get the details sooner(team selection) etc. It's basically been two years waiting for the outcome of this situation, Wilmots and IFF got us in. I'd rather know the ending sooner rather than later.

Comment

Bahrain is scheduled for a friendly with Ukraine on May 23rd. 18 days away.

Hopefully the team staff can analyze for potential weaknesses to exploit during our encounter.

Comment

How the f*CK can they not organise a friendly? Like ffs, organise one against Team Melli B, the u-23s.

Comment

Surely the 11-a-side the squad play in training is better than that

Friendlies were important when we had a manager who could instruct and coach his players. Nowadays the lack of friendlies is probably an advantage.

Comment

Horrible preparation coupled with the ridiculous decision of the AFC to strip us of our home games and change our game schedule... It is insane that they were able to steal this from us, I hope the skills of our individual players can carry us through, what a shitty WCQ campaign.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

they are too busy showing off sending pointless letters to afc and CAS to clear up their mess (instead of using politics and power). They should've done what they did for PP for team melli.

Thats how stupid our IFF is ! I swear if CQ was in charge khestake inaro sareshon mikeshid. CQ would rip those idiots apart and expose them on media. Thats why they got rid of him and got "cheap yes man skocic".

What happened to our canceled friendly games? Mali and oman? I thought they said we will play them later on! This was a good time to play against oman . Oman is playing against indonesia on 28th! That should've been us !

Ps: does anyone here have any copy of CAS letters that was sent to IFF? I'm interested to see what they wrote to IFF. On CAS website I couldn't find any thing regarding irans complaint. I have a feeling IFF is hiding something and not telling the truth.

The only recent thing i could find on cas was about our Judo ( https://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/CAS_award_6500_6580.pdf ).

Originally posted by The View Post
                        How the f*CK can they not organise a friendly? Like ffs, organise one against Team Melli B, the u-23s.

Comment

IFF is too busy with negociations with Branko according to iranian newspapers

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            hmmm it would probably have to be a domestic players only friendly? Maybe a couple of the qatari based guys. Besides that I think the euro seasons do not end until 1-2 weeks before the game so it will probably be hard to get those boys back/fit for a friendly in between as well.

In general I am a bit surprised the camp doesnt start in Tehran early, until all legionairres return, then head to kish once everybody has arrived

Comment

Wow corruption all over this system !

فدراسیون فوتبال در بازپرداخت مبلغ شرکت شستا و شکایت این شرکت، به 90 میلیارد تومان محکوم شده است!

* IFF has to pay 90 milliard toman to https://www.ssic.ir/ (The Social Security Investment Company) !
                              * IFF claims they have paid SSI 27 milliard toman ( $1.2 million) already
                              -According to court verdict they have to sell half of the buildings in order to pay the fees
                              * IFF building is estimated 67 milliard toman ( $3 million),
                              * Perspolis building is estimated 45 milliard toman ($2.2 million)

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175353...8C%D9%88%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                According to Varzeh3 They have not received an eviction order yet from the court. I think they are scrambling to find a solution. in the article below, Varzesh3 claims that they have written a letter to Raeesee, head of IR judiciary, for an appeal to IR supreme court (deevaan-eh Aalee-eh Keshwar). It's a mess. They had plans to build a new building near the football center in the shape of a ball and they even had a ceremony to start the construction. Of course that's a joke in IR. They have had many ceremonies to start projects that didn't go any where or took decades to complete (Remember Naghsheh Jahan in Esfahan?).
                                https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175353...AE%D9%84%D9%87

Go TM!
                                They should be evicted and then like all of us, work from home!!
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X