Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right so they scored 4 goals against palestine so their GD will now be +2 . So we need to score 3+ goals against HK .

Man you know what, screw this ifs and buts! We must win all 4 games! End off

Skocic should rest our players against Cambodia so they are fresh against Iraq, since iraq is a physical team.

I'm sondering if North Korea will be punished badly. They will be fined CHF 40,000. I strongly doubt it but I'm wondering if fifa/AFC would actually consider " Replacement" for north korea

6 ReplacementIf any association withdraws or is excluded from the competition, FIFA shall decide on the matter at its sole discretion and take whatever action is deemed necessary.

https://resources.fifa.com/image/upl...manhw27gzaa9xb
    Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
    You know that uzbek has a +6 goals because of goals they have scored vs the last placed team right? The runner up table is still including all the games and goals

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I will go with this for new TM list 30, i like to see Jalal but it is unlikely to happen, no Karim, Kaveh, Hajsafi, very disappointed at Nororllahi:

Keepers:
      1) Beiranvand 2) Abedzadeh 3) Niazmand 4) Akhbari

Defenders:
      5)Kanani 6) Khalilzadeh 7) Pouraliganji 8) M.Hosseini 9)Moharrami 10) Saber Hardani 11) Milad Mohammadi 12) Saeid Aghaei 13) Tikdari 14) Salmani 15)Khanzadeh

Midfielders:

16)Jahanbakhsh 17)Torabi 18) Ghoddos 19)Ghaedi 20) Ali Karimi 21 Ezzatollahi 22) Ebrahimi 23) Amiri 24) Gholizadeh

Forwards:
      25)Taremi 26) Azmoun 27) Sayyadmanesh 28)Moghanlou/Alekasir 29) Alipour 30) Abbaszadeh

Base on their ACL performance one or two of Moghanlou, Abbaszadeh(both 4 goals) and Aleksair(2 goals) deserve to be in final squad
      do we know how many players AFC is allowing for this? 23 or 30?

I know hes not popular here but I dont see how you leave Nourollahi on a list of 30. hes one of the few CMs we have

as seen during PSG game today, nerves are important. we cannot afford any red cards or silly yellows even if we fall back 1-0. I think as long as we are mentally strong and stabilize the midfield our forwards will get the goal we need.

Comment

Three wins and a tie will be enough for TM to qualify for the next round. We need to be on full strength! Also, the venue for the games should be changed to a neutral non-Arab country (except maybe Qatar).

Comment

It might actually help us as Iraq us paying against Hong Kong on the 11th and their result counts. We can rest all of our starters as the game doesn't count, Maybe a little more rest,

Comment

IFF headquarters has been seized due to debts owed related to the salary of former coach Marc Wilmots:
            https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/460...ranian-company

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
              IFF headquarters has been seized due to debts owed related to the salary of former coach Marc Wilmots:
              https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/460...ranian-company

ROFL!

Oh how dysfunctional.

Comment

Kish's stadium grass looks alot better than before.
                Let's see how it holds up under daily training.

Comment

LMFAO bunch of sogols run IFF !

Lol this just reminded me of "Khob bad Jelf " series . They actually predicted this happening.

Football Federation of the Islamic Republic of Iran (FFIRI) and Persepolis football club have lost their main buildings in Tehran due to the FFIR’s failure to clear debts related to former national team head coach Marc Wilmots contract.
                  How do you even manage to lose your main building ??? Howwwwww???

Comment

Wilmots continues to F over IFF long after his departure. Damn leech.

Comment

Vazire varzesh and his cronies in the media, IRIB, IFF and dallals who pushed Wilmots into TM head coach spot should go to trial for their incompetence.

Comment

whats the new location gonna be? Cant wait until we forget to register our team for the WC or some shit bc the papers are at folani's house and he went on his yearly euro tour and nobody has a key to get in

Comment

^ I can't believe what a leech he is. He and his spouse together. The sheer incompetence of Taj and IFF back then made it a lot of worse of course. I hope Wilmots never ever gets another coaching job.

Go TM!

Comment

I actually feel bad for the new IFF folks as they are cleaning up the messes of the previous IFF.

Persepolis is also being unfairly attacked here. It's not their fault their club building is under IFF's name. They have nothing to do with this issue.

For those who didn't read the story - IFF took loans from an Iranian company to pay dirty Wilmots' salary. They haven't paid the company back and now they are seizing IFF's assets as damages.

Comment

This is the sort of news I like to see. Wilmots is certainly not to blame here, he's simply getting what's legally and rightfully his. Aim your anger at the idiots who signed it away to him. There's not enough misfortune in the world for what IFF and their scumbag associates deserve.

Comment

According to Varzeh3 They have not received an eviction order yet from the court. I think they are scrambling to find a solution. in the article below, Varzesh3 claims that they have written a letter to Raeesee, head of IR judiciary, for an appeal to IR supreme court (deevaan-eh Aalee-eh Keshwar). It's a mess. They had plans to build a new building near the football center in the shape of a ball and they even had a ceremony to start the construction. Of course that's a joke in IR. They have had many ceremonies to start projects that didn't go any where or took decades to complete (Remember Naghsheh Jahan in Esfahan?).

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175353...AE%D9%84%D9%87

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X