Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will go with this for new TM list 30, i like to see Jalal but it is unlikely to happen, no Karim, Kaveh, Hajsafi, very disappointed at Nororllahi:

Keepers:
    1) Beiranvand 2) Abedzadeh 3) Niazmand 4) Akhbari

Defenders:
    5)Kanani 6) Khalilzadeh 7) Pouraliganji 8) M.Hosseini 9)Moharrami 10) Saber Hardani 11) Milad Mohammadi 12) Saeid Aghaei 13) Tikdari 14) Salmani 15)Khanzadeh

Midfielders:

16)Jahanbakhsh 17)Torabi 18) Ghoddos 19)Ghaedi 20) Ali Karimi 21 Ezzatollahi 22) Ebrahimi 23) Amiri 24) Gholizadeh

Forwards:
    25)Taremi 26) Azmoun 27) Sayyadmanesh 28)Moghanlou/Alekasir 29) Alipour 30) Abbaszadeh

Base on their ACL performance one or two of Moghanlou, Abbaszadeh(both 4 goals) and Aleksair(2 goals) deserve to be in final squad

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      lol 100%! not even joking seriously we should do that We should also have some guys swearing at our players in farsi.
      Lol I think we should hire some Arab referees and play some matches and let them be completly biased (like they usually are against us) and call all of our goals offside to work on our calmness after bad decisions.

This is actually a serious suggestion and not a joke.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...tball-14737044

Potentially very bad news guys. This could mean results against last placed teams in all groups will not be counted.
        That would mean our goal-difference against Cambodia will be gone. Lets hope they reconsider.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Potentially very bad news guys. This could mean results against last placed teams in all groups will not be counted.
          That would mean our goal-difference against Cambodia will be gone. Lets hope they reconsider.
          Can they change rules when we're in the middle of a qualification??
          if yes, who is going to benefit from this... ?
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

doubt it. Will just be given as 3-0 W for their opponents as standard in such situations rather than void a bunch of games from unrelated teams

Comment

North Korea said to quit World Cup qualifiers to be hosted by South Korea in June
              https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...qualifiers_to/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                doubt it. Will just be given as 3-0 W for their opponents as standard in such situations rather than void a bunch of games from unrelated teams
                That would be the most reasonable outcome. But this is AFC lol...

But how about Lebanon that has played them twice, don’t you think they will complain? They drew North Korea in the last game, a result which was great for us. If they change that result to a win for Lebanon, it can very well hurt us.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  Can they change rules when we're in the middle of a qualification??
                  if yes, who is going to benefit from this... ?
                  At this point nothing AFC does surprises me. Lets hope not, but if it they do, it will sure as hell not benefit us.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Come on guys get real. How can all the other teams be penalised simply because one country onam kereh shomally (lol) has decided no to play a game? It is laughable. It is weird to even conclude that!!
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      Come on guys get real. How can all the other teams be penalised simply because one country onam kereh shomally (lol) has decided no to play a game? It is laughable. It is weird to even conclude that!!
                      There is a precedent for it:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020...d-placed_teams

Comment

There was a similar situation in Africa years ago. What they ended up doing was voiding the results against the country that had withdrawn as if they hadn't played. If I'm not mistaken Cameroon was the beneficiary as they had poor results against the withdrawn country.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This changes nothing even if they cancel our results vs Cambodia. We should still outscore Bahrain and Iraq vs Hong Kong. The rest of it comes to beating Bahrain.

You guys forget Qatar is going to win their group meaning even the 5th out of 8 second placed team will qualify.

If we cant achieve that we dont deserve the world cup

Comment

At this point nothing AFC does surprises me. Lets hope not, but if it they do, it will sure as hell not benefit us.
                            indeed, this next world cup is in an ayrab nation host and god knows their goons in AFC would love nothing more than Iran missing out and as many ayrab nation as possible make the final cut...!
                            European teams are very likely to underperform too at WC22 and with our current talented squad riches , this WC woulda truly been our biggest chance to advance out of the WC group stages and possibly go well beyond..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              indeed, this next world cup is in an ayrab nation host and god knows their goons in AFC would love nothing more than Iran missing out and as many ayrab nation as possible make the final cut...!
                              European teams are very likely to underperform too at WC22 and with our current talented squad riches , this WC woulda truly been our biggest chance to advance out of the WC group stages and possibly go well beyond..??
                              Our best chance of advancing to the next round will be in 2026 when 16 additional ass teams are added to the mix.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I did not see anything about Cambodia dropping out, only NK. Is there a source that talks about Cambodia dropping out?
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X