This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    I think we should train under the same condition. Play off-key Arabic songs and people who cuss at us in farsi in Kish and prepare for the hell the AFC wants to put us through. Then we would be cool with whatever.
    Since its a home game for us they cant turn on that stuff. Only by reading ur comment i started hearing «LALEILALEILAEI» in my head. The same thing they play all over again.

Comment

Here is an article from Varzesh3 about the TM camp later this month. The plan is for the camp to start in Tehran on May 25 and travel to Kish on May 27. The stay in Kish will not be long since the first Match in Bahrain is on June 3. Also this article contradicts the IFF article on Kish visit by Skocic and Khorshidi. The IFF article had said that Skiocic is yet to give his final approval. According to Khorshidi (TM administrative manager) this was Skocic's second visit and he saw many improvements yet the pitch needs minor work (not according the photos on IFF web site) implying that Skocic has already approved. Anyways, I hope these guys know what they are doing. Next thing is accommodations in Bahrain since TM has had terrible experiences in the past form Bahrainis sticking around with drums during the night to deprive TM players from sleep and substandard food at the hotel.

Go TM!

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175316...A9%DB%8C%D8%B4

Comment

With Covid situation, home games don't mean anything. Look at Saudi teams in ACL and they lost at home to both Esteghlal(Iran and Tajik). Yes, it would have been nice to host the remaining of the matches but it is not a big deal. Actually we will have less distraction and players will be more focused.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          With Covid situation, home games don't mean anything. Look at Saudi teams in ACL and they lost at home to both Esteghlal(Iran and Tajik). Yes, it would have been nice to host the remaining of the matches but it is not a big deal. Actually we will have less distraction and players will be more focused.
          Thank you Iran_19 jaan for putting some positivity in the air around the TM upcoming matches. I tend to agree.

Go TM!

Comment

Agree, but the Bahrainis have always been such poor hosts.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              I think we should train under the same condition. Play off-key Arabic songs and people who cuss at us in farsi in Kish and prepare for the hell the AFC wants to put us through. Then we would be cool with whatever.
              lol 100%! not even joking seriously we should do that We should also have some guys swearing at our players in farsi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Agree, but the Bahrainis have always been such poor hosts.
                Ostaad,
                To be honest, we have survived way worst and shouldn't use it as excuse. India was terrible host but Persepolis topped the group with style.

Comment

Ostaad,
                  To be honest, we have survived way worst and shouldn't use it as excuse. India was terrible host but Persepolis topped the group with style.
                  Of course, but something about that island always seems off. I hope TM brings its own food and water!

Comment

Of course, but something about that island always seems off. I hope TM brings its own food and water!
                    Yes, food water, and everything else that may be used. Even covid testing kits if they are going to be used and the process to collect and test samples. I would not put it past them to produce fake positives to get rid of some Iranian players.

There is no sense of sportsmanship with Bahrain and the bunch of thieves running it. And their inferiority complex vis-à-vis Iran makes it even worse.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I wish we could turn Kish into a Quarantine island so that our team can actually stay there and just fly in for matches and fly back after. Don't want our boys to stay at their hotels.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Maryam Irandoost has been appointed TM women's coach.
                        She is the daughter of Nosrat Irandoost (Former Malavan coach).

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175321...86%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Maryam Irandoost has been appointed TM women's coach.
                          She is the daughter of Nosrat Irandoost (Former Malavan coach).

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175321...86%D8%A7%D9%86
                          Futbaldust e ma then must be one of her long lost cousins !?
                          So long there is no relation to that Kurdish goozoo Irandoust, all is good by me ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            I wish we could turn Kish into a Quarantine island so that our team can actually stay their and just fly in for matches and fly back after. Don't want our boys to stay at their hotels.
                            Indeed
                            In fact that would be the wise thing to do ..!
                            Charter flight back n forth to games couldn’t take more than an hour or so ..!?probably less hassles than the bus rides & hotel stays there ..!so long no noon or earlier game times ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Futbaldust e ma then must be one of her long lost cousins !?
                              So long there is no relation to that Kurdish goozoo Irandoust, all is good by me ..!
                              lmao hahahaha
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

In a just world, AFC would have to yield this hosting situation purely because of their stupidity of moving all of the ACL games into one country per group and chosing INDIA as one of the countries.

400,000 cases a day. Akhe ye aghl nadaran een grassrollerha

Comment

Working...
                                X