This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn.
    I am not sure what the point of CAS investigating the original complaint is anymore if they don't wan to delay these games or at least move the venue.

It's ok. TM just has to focus and do it's best. Ultimately the final word on all these matters is in the field.

Comment

This gives new meaning to the phrase: "Justice delayed is Justice denied".

What a joke these so called "international institutions" have become!!!! No wonder very few people believe in them anymore.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

What a joke these so called "international institutions" have become!!!! No wonder very few people believe in them anymore.
        You are exactly right nisfejahan jaan. CAS is actually better than FIFA and FIFA is a little bit better than AFC that is the most fraud infested body among the three. I can only say that IFF tried all the avenues including expedited process (both parties have to agree to that and obviously AFC rejected it) and temporary injunction for suspension of the matches (دستور موقت) that was rejected by CAS. IFF still wants to proceed with the normal schedule to show how AFC GC violated the boundaries of its own roles and responsibilities.

Go TM!

Comment

Wtf what is this joke? Afc payment to CAS arrived well it seems

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
            I appreciate where this conversation is right now, but we were told a 2-3 week camp would occur, meaning that we're only two weeks away from the potential start to this process right now! Where are our friendlies?! We've seen reports that one or two will be scheduled, but nothing is on the books. Has anyone heard anything? China and Jordan are both available for a mid-May game and Qatar might make a lot of sense for our second friendly right before June 3rd. Palestine is another option that would be available just prior to June 3rd too.
            Quick update as Bahrain and Iraq have both arranged for their own friendlies at this point:
            BAHRAIN vs Ukraine
            BAHRAIN vs Malaysia

IRAQ vs Tajikistan
            IRAQ vs Nepal

China, Qatar and Palestine all still have open schedules and I would think would be fairly easy to arrange for TM!

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
              These so called non profit self ruling organisations have zero accountability and basically can do whatever they want. This is not right to just sit and hope they behave in a reasonable and fair way. Where there is mega money without real and proper accountability, corruption sprouts and if there is no real accountability then basically it becomes a dictatorship. And that is what FIFA,AFC and all the other affiliated football federations are: corrupt dictatorship.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

well there goes our WCQ chances..!! i'd give us 35% chance of finishing top 2 and just about 50/50 to make it as one of the 3rd..!
                this what happens when you leave shitt to last minute.... when are we gonna fking learn..? ever ??

Comment

Thanks for the vid!

But seriously what a shitt production.. Its 2021 and those retards cant make a production with a reporter who can speak english or atleast "Espik ingiiiLish" and not have them talking/interpreting over the sound of Skocic and the reporter.. FFS this is retarded.. Sry to be so negative here cuz its a good interview but maan its hard to listen to 23 voices over each other..

Fking retards, we hacve atleast 80 million people, with good educations and i bet a good amount speaks ok english,, and they cant they find someone with ok english speaking knowledge to talk to Skocic??
                  If they dont have the tec, atleast put persian text at the bottom when Skocic is speaking as the rest of the world does or just cut his sound and have it dubbed with farsi. wtf when will they learn..
                  if I had the tools, and the know how.. i guess that would be easy to find a tutorial.. and the time over, id fix the video, put it at youtube and send it to those retards making it as an example of what they can do next time..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    well there goes our WCQ chances..!! i'd give us 35% chance of finishing top 2 and just about 50/50 to make it as one of the 3rd..!
                    this what happens when you leave shitt to last minute.... when are we gonna fking learn..? ever ??
                    When putting shit on hold, the shit turns hard, and that makes it hard to get rid of the shit when its finaly time, and then the shit casues a lot of pain..
                    Thats why I realy enjoyed our time with CQ, cuz it was mostly taken care in time, so it wasnt as hard as it is now,

Hope the coach has a sick pep talk, and pisses everybody of in the locker room, so that they go and play the game of their life.. just to show the finger to the AFC, Bahrain and Cas (not the pissed of with 3 red cards way)
                    We need some sort of, "its just us against the world mentality".. This is something CQ was great at implementing (remember the Korea games and his battle with Koreas coach..
                    Thats probably what will save us and keep the concentration at a high level.

I still believe that we will make it though!
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I've seen so many roller coaster situations since world cup 1974 (lost to Australia 3-2) but this one seems a bit nastier. We will make it only if the boys put their 200%. I am personally very optimistic and think that this will be the case. We are head and shoulder above all those four opponents even though other things are against us. Does anyone have any updated schedule to share? Many thanks.

Comment

Guys relax, we will bang Bahrain 6:0 like last time and beat Iraq too. Iran will also bang European Teams at the next World Cup and go deep into the tournament. Remember my words

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                          Guys relax, we will bang Bahrain 6:0 like last time and beat Iraq too. Iran will also bang European Teams at the next World Cup and go deep into the tournament. Remember my words
                          Khoda az dahanet beshnaveh dadash. I hope so.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                            Iran bleibt Gangbanger wie Benzema
                            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              3rd place teams are eliminated! Not even 2nd place teams guarantee a spot in the next round! We have to win all 4 games and finish 1st place to advance....no ifs, ands or buts or aiming for second place and leaving it up to chance. 12 points only acceptable!

If seyed jalal and PAG are healthy and in our back line I won’t lose any sleep. If one of or even worse, neither are there then I will also be truly worried about our chances.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                3rd place teams are eliminated! Not even 2nd place teams guarantee a spot in the next round! We have to win all 4 games and finish 1st place to advance....no ifs, ands or buts or aiming for second place and leaving it up to chance. 12 points only acceptable!

If seyed jalal and PAG are healthy and in our back line I won’t lose any sleep. If one of or even worse, neither are there then I will also be truly worried about our chances.
                                Yea my bad
                                I meant bout 35% chance winning the group & about 50/50 chance being one of the 2nd place finishers that make it to next round ..!
                                Fairly sure above is the very realistic predictions considering everything..!

Man I’d be so gutted if we miss out on the 2nd time that WC is gonna be played in Asia...! Especially so considering our players talent depth & of course the last time WC is played in its traditional format before it gets ruined & watered down in 2026..!

Comment

Working...
                                X