Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna be honest, out NT will never progress in the hands of these maniacs ruling the country.

Comment

The reason we are here is because of IFF stupid management for letting CQ go! IFF signed this charlatan Wilmots which totally destroyed " all of CQs 8 years of blood sweat " team. The new coach did not lose against bahrain or iraq!

We also didn't play with our strongest team. Infact we played with a new broken team and new system which our players still havent got the hang of it.

Man i still don't get the logic of some people. No matter what you do, you just can't satisfy people. When CQ was in charge people criticised him for playing defensively and narrow wins! They called it "lucky wins". PP fans called him dalal and disrespected him in so many ways!

Now its time for skocic! Dude has won 3 games out of 3 games against Uzbekistan , Syria and Bosnia! Keep in mind that he has invited new players playing with new tactics! NOT even a draw! And we have people here who want him to get sacked! Why ? because we didn't play some Tiki Taka football after 2 Friendly games while missing some key players! Also because he didn't invite their favourite player.

Again I repeat, I'm not a fan of skocic myself, I called him cheap coach but it is what it is. We have no other choice to support him and team melli!
      Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
      Ridiculous none of these 3 sides even played with their strongest team

It is a big disrespect to all of CQs 8 years of blood sweat and tears, us fans and the players to have such a head coach currently in charge of TeamMelli

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
        Gonna be honest, out NT will never progress in the hands of these maniacs ruling the country.
        doesnt matter if shah ruled iran again, the lack of infrastructure is the main concern

Comment

Dara jan stop belittling our national team! Please read the whole conversation. I was talking about the past ! inarsenewetrust wrote "past few years " . E.g. Lets go back to 2018. Do you think its fair to pay to play against Armenia? A team that got hamered by 9 goals from italy?

I agree that they are a good side NOW but Even now I think our team is will be able to get a draw or beat them. Don't look at us now! The charlatan Wilmots has messed up big time but I'm sure we will get back to our standard level. Armenia has a long way to prove.

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          What insult are you talking about? As it stands Armenia are on top of a very decent UEFA qualifying group and we are on the verge of not advancing from the second round of WCQs in Asia. Let’s talk real and relevant facts that concern football today rather than irrelevant historical facts...nobody takes into account the history of a team over what the current state of the team is who they are seeking to play.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Dara jan stop belittling our national team! Please read the whole conversation. I was talking about the past ! inarsenewetrust wrote "past few years " . E.g. Lets go back to 2018. Do you think its fair to pay to play against Armenia? A team that got hamered by 9 goals from italy?

I agree that they are a good side NOW but Even now I think our team is will be able to get a draw or beat them. Don't look at us now! The charlatan Wilmots has messed up big time but I'm sure we will get back to our standard level. Armenia has a long way to prove.
            That’s exactly my point....talking about the past has absolutely nothing to do concerning arranging a friendly now. I have no disagreements on us being a more storied and accomplished footballing nation of course you cannot compare us to Armenia but that doesn’t have any impact when we are trying to arrange a friendly for NOW! Armenia has a very solid crop of players so do we it’s a win-win for both teams. If Iran has to pay a small sum to get a friendly done then it shouldn’t be a big deal.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  again watching kavkaz teams...

armenia looking very good in front of decent romania team now leading 3-2.

I really am so confused why we dont get friendlies in past few years vs Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, etc. We have decent relationship with all and they are nearby, cheap to organize friendlies with, and very solid level to test our guys. I even add kazakhstan to this group although their level/style more closely resembles uzbek we already play a lot.
                  I think with Nations League now it is difficult to find free dates to schedule friendlies with European teams.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
                    I think with Nations League now it is difficult to find free dates to schedule friendlies with European teams.
                    I think with IR at helm it is difficult to breathe, eat, let alone manage our NT
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                      doesnt matter if shah ruled iran again, the lack of infrastructure is the main concern
                      Shah mord va dige kesi manande shah nabayad bargarde, Kian jan.

Ma niyaaz be yek dolat dorost o hesaabie mardomi daarim.

Amma harfet doroste ke zirbana aslan nist.

Modele Argentina ba akademie footbaali va amozeshe footbaali besyaar mosbat ast.

Ham morrabbihaaye dorost o hesaabi az ab dar miyaad (Bielsa, Simeone, Pochettino va...) ham baazikon dar sathe jahaani.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Gol Bezan Analysis: Iran 🇮🇷 vs. 🇸🇾 Syria

https://youtu.be/cWnKgo5nnB4
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Shah mord va dige kesi manande shah nabayad bargarde, Kian jan.

Ma niyaaz be yek dolat dorost o hesaabie mardomi daarim.

Amma harfet doroste ke zirbana aslan nist.

Modele Argentina ba akademie footbaali va amozeshe footbaali besyaar mosbat ast.

Ham morrabbihaaye dorost o hesaabi az ab dar miyaad (Bielsa, Simeone, Pochettino va...) ham baazikon dar sathe jahaani.
                          ... belakahareh dow kalameh harfeh hesaab!

Go TM!

Comment

The big difference between Carlos vs Skocic (already.. it hasn’t even been a year) is that Carlos put pressure on Kaffashian and Taj like no other. They were practically his tools. And that was a GOOD thing. Not a good thing for bacheh akhoonds who hated him because their excuse was “he’s stealing our money” lol. But he put more pressure on the IFF than any other coach in our history for the BETTERMENT of Iran’s national team. He put so much pressure on them that they had to argue with Majles people. Mehdi Taj got a heart attack because of all the stress. It’s because they had to constantly battle with Majles and Majles wanted Carlos out.

The difference here is that although Skocic says he’s trying and we can see that he is trying and trying A LOT more than Wilmots, I doubt he’d have the same “por-rooh” attitude as Carlos did. Carlos had 0 roodarvasi lol. He was a nice guy but he didn’t give 2 craps and manipulated Majles people right back. He knew how to play their kaseef chess game. I don’t see that in Skocic.

Comment

Skocic was purely choosen to be a "YES MAN" of IFF. However I think If he get the reputation by qualifying for WC 22 then he will also start demanding and put pressure on IFF. I'm not sure but i think his contract will end after our WCQ campaign (not sure if its after iraq game or next stage).

something about his tactics. Apparantly he wanted to start with 3-4-1-2 formation but it was changed before the game. Maybe some players being injured from training (ali karimi) or something happened to majid hosseini or some other issue that he changed his mind.

If I want to be fair I like this formation. Ditch out hajsafi and Rohollahi . Replace them with Omid ebrahimi and ali karimi. Omid ebrahimi is a Bull and ali Karimi is a engineer in passing.

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              The big difference between Carlos vs Skocic (already.. it hasn’t even been a year) is that Carlos put pressure on Kaffashian and Taj like no other. They were practically his tools. And that was a GOOD thing. Not a good thing for bacheh akhoonds who hated him because their excuse was “he’s stealing our money” lol. But he put more pressure on the IFF than any other coach in our history for the BETTERMENT of Iran’s national team. He put so much pressure on them that they had to argue with Majles people. Mehdi Taj got a heart attack because of all the stress. It’s because they had to constantly battle with Majles and Majles wanted Carlos out.
                              The difference here is that although Skocic says he’s trying and we can see that he is trying and trying A LOT more than Wilmots, I doubt he’d have the same “por-rooh” attitude as Carlos did. Carlos had 0 roodarvasi lol. He was a nice guy but he didn’t give 2 craps and manipulated Majles people right back. He knew how to play their kaseef chess game. I don’t see that in Skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Did i ever say armenia are our level?? Why do you take every single comment complimenting another country as an attack on iran??

I just said this group of countries (Armenia,Georgia,Azerbaijan) are recently improving and would be a solid friendly for TM given the proximity to iran and the fact our federation is cash strapped right now. What is wrong factually about that statement that makes you feel so offended?

Comment

Working...
                                X