Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say I miss the systematic approach of CQ to all of this hashieh and negativity.

We have a game against Hong Kong on June 3rd. Let's win that game first and then think about our world cup aspirations, the next round etc. Every game is a final.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        I'm another who can be said to bow to English football but regardless, the fundamental point being made very much remains..
        Not to go off topic, but since you guys bring it up:

Should English football really be called English?

The best coaches are non-English. The best players are non-English. Even most of the teams are owned by non-English!!

Just because England provides a nice avenue for money laundering, should we call this league English?!!!!
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          The best coaches are non-English. The best players are non-English. Even most of the teams are owned by non-English!!
          Just because England provides a nice avenue for money laundering, should we call this league English?!!!!
          When Britain first at Heav'n's command
          Arose from out the azure main
          Arose, arose from out the azure main
          This was the charter, the charter of the land
          And guardian angels sang this strain

Rule, Britannia! Britannia rule the waves
          Britons never, never, never will be slaves
          Rule, Britannia! Britannia rule the waves
          Britons never, never, never will be slaves

Comment

Well thats even worse! CQ had all of these good resume, yet people wanted him to get sacked from few bad results. Also I agree, It's True CQ had better resume than skocic but it still doesn't hide the fact that he was doing poorly at the start (drawing against qatar and losing to lebanon). Poor skocic has coached team melli for 3 games and won all of them.

And people want him to leave because he Won against Syria (leading their group in WCQ), without tactics! We were missing dozens of players due to injuries and corona (Ghodos , Alireza , Ali karimi , Moharami, Ghaedi etc) ! How can you win 3 games without tactics against three good sides? I mean surely you must lose one of them if you don't have any tactics.

Funny thing is that people think if he invited Ezzatolahi all of a sudden all his tactics will start working and we end up seeing team melli playing Tiki Taka football ! The Level of ignorance is high!

Look man what im saying is that, we have no choice! He is the coach and we all should support him and team melli.Putting un-necessary pressure on him is not gonna do any good!

BTW I personally prefered Yahya after CQ. And thats even before wilmots was choosen by IFF idiots.
            Originally posted by The View Post
            Difference is that CQ coached the Likes of Portugal and Real Madrid, whereas Skocic spent the past 7-8 years coaching mid-table teams in a league with tactical standards equal to that of the Vanarama National League.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Just to add to your comments, best scientists, doctors and engineers are non-english... I think the country's name should also change...

Comment

again watching kavkaz teams...

armenia looking very good in front of decent romania team now leading 3-2.

I really am so confused why we dont get friendlies in past few years vs Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, etc. We have decent relationship with all and they are nearby, cheap to organize friendlies with, and very solid level to test our guys. I even add kazakhstan to this group although their level/style more closely resembles uzbek we already play a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I really am so confused why we dont get friendlies in past few years vs Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, etc. We have decent relationship with all and they are nearby, cheap to organize friendlies with, and very solid level to test our guys. I even add kazakhstan to this group
                  And Turkey (Zarif and Turkey's foreign minister just met).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    And Turkey (Zarif and Turkey's foreign minister just met).
                    well I dont mention turkey bc we had recent friendly and Im afraid their current trajectory/level might make regular friendlies with us unlikely. But for sure these other teams are much more lowkey and easy for IFF to do something with? Surely?

Comment

I really am so confused why we dont get friendlies in past few years vs Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, etc. We have decent relationship with all and they are nearby, cheap to organize friendlies with, and very solid level to test our guys. I even add kazakhstan to this group
                      In Iran everything needs to follow mullah's desire ... Syria is the so called IR best friend at the moment or at least that is what IR thinks....In reality if you ask every single arab on earth who do they hate the most, they say Iranians. Even if they receive their food money from IR.

We have so much historical and cultural ties with the caucuses and central asian countries. We should solicit these countries to start a new central asian football federation and leave AFC to arabs and let them rape each other.

Comment

Maybe they don't wanna play with us for free? I mean we have lots of armenian people in iran so it should be anice friendly match. And for azerbaijan i don't think its suitable . I've seen some people in iran who are anti fars and playing againts teams liek azerbaijan could spark their racism.

But I agree Armenia , Georgia and even kazakhstan are good friendlies for World Cup prepartion. But as of right now (preparing for WCQ) we need to play teams like oman , jordon or even kuwait. But sadly there is no time and most probably it won't happen .

PS we had friendly against oman scheduled. It was canceled and our Crappy IFF didn't follow up.

I really am so confused why we dont get friendlies in past few years vs Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, etc. We have decent relationship with all and they are nearby, cheap to organize friendlies with, and very solid level to test our guys. I even add kazakhstan to this group although their level/style more closely resembles uzbek we already play a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Maybe they don't wanna play with us for free? I mean we have lots of armenian people in iran so it should be anice friendly match. And for azerbaijan i don't think its suitable . I've seen some people in iran who are anti fars and playing againts teams liek azerbaijan could spark their racism.

But I agree Armenia , Georgia and even kazakhstan are good friendlies for World Cup prepartion. But as of right now (preparing for WCQ) we need to play teams like oman , jordon or even kuwait. But sadly there is no time and most probably it won't happen .

PS we had friendly against oman scheduled. It was canceled and our Crappy IFF didn't follow up.
                          never said they want to play us for free, but in comparison arranging friendlies with them will not be too expensive. And we still have relatively good relationship with azerbaijan even if a very very very small idiotic minority shows up with random banners once every few months. We could also play them in baku which has good facilities and hosted EL final recently.

Comment

Im sorry but thats an insult if we have to pay to play a Friendly match against Armenia ranked 99! A team that has never been in world cup and their highest FIFA ranking is 30 (2014). I agree that it would be a nice friendly match between us but I would never pay a dime for a friendly match against them ! .

As for azerbaijan , Sadly its not one or two people supporting racism. With the current economic situation they think that if they are separated from iran they will end up having better life. I've had experience with lot of them. My friend was one of them (his views has changed now ).

never said they want to play us for free, but in comparison arranging friendlies with them will not be too expensive. And we still have relatively good relationship with azerbaijan even if a very very very small idiotic minority shows up with random banners once every few months. We could also play them in baku which has good facilities and hosted EL final recently.

Comment

Im sorry but thats an insult if we have to pay to play a Friendly match against Armenia ranked 99! A team that has never been in world cup and their highest FIFA ranking is 30 (2014). I agree that it would be a nice friendly match between us but I would never pay a dime for a friendly match against them ! .

As for azerbaijan , Sadly its not one or two people supporting racism. With the current economic situation they think that if they are separated from iran they will end up having better life. I've had experience with lot of them. My friend was one of them (his views has changed now ).
                              What insult are you talking about? As it stands Armenia are on top of a very decent UEFA qualifying group and we are on the verge of not advancing from the second round of WCQs in Asia. Let’s talk real and relevant facts that concern football today rather than irrelevant historical facts...nobody takes into account the history of a team over what the current state of the team is who they are seeking to play.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well thats even worse! CQ had all of these good resume, yet people wanted him to get sacked from few bad results. Also I agree, It's True CQ had better resume than skocic but it still doesn't hide the fact that he was doing poorly at the start (drawing against qatar and losing to lebanon). Poor skocic has coached team melli for 3 games and won all of them.

And people want him to leave because he Won against Syria (leading their group in WCQ), without tactics! We were missing dozens of players due to injuries and corona (Ghodos , Alireza , Ali karimi , Moharami, Ghaedi etc) ! How can you win 3 games without tactics against three good sides? I mean surely you must lose one of them if you don't have any tactics.

Funny thing is that people think if he invited Ezzatolahi all of a sudden all his tactics will start working and we end up seeing team melli playing Tiki Taka football ! The Level of ignorance is high!

Look man what im saying is that, we have no choice! He is the coach and we all should support him and team melli.Putting un-necessary pressure on him is not gonna do any good!

BTW I personally prefered Yahya after CQ. And thats even before wilmots was choosen by IFF idiots.
                                Ridiculous none of these 3 sides even played with their strongest team

It is a big disrespect to all of CQs 8 years of blood sweat and tears, us fans and the players to have such a head coach currently in charge of TeamMelli

Comment

Working...
                                X