Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expected nothing less given we fished him out of the cesspit that is PGPL, gave him a shower and a clean shirt and presented him alongside a Quran and a fresh fruit bowl but he really is a grade A clown.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Skocic's post-match interview

Listen carefully when he is asked about not inviting ezza and rezaeian
      martike mige standard and is sitting next to captain hajsafi who he started 4 games in a row!!! Who is this adamforoosh clown and what does he want from TM now

Comment

Who wants to join me to commit suicide if we don't make it to the world cup?

Comment

I really pray that he invites back Ezatolahi I don’t really know what he’s talking about standard or any of that bs he needs to bring the team together and I feel like those words don’t do that any justice
          In other news Bahrain lost to Jordan today 2-1

Comment

Not a good answer about the non invited players. they gonna rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              if we go to WC like this we are better off not going if we are being honest with ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                if we go to WC like this we are better off not going if we are being honest with ourselves.
                Real talk though, I only watched the highlights. Sure we didn't seem great, it was a friendly game. But I think some of the reactions to Skocic are a bit premature and over exaggerated. It's too soon to judge him.

Having said that, that does not mean that I am confident at all in him or his team..

How did we fvck up so badly to go from CQ to Skocic!?
                Man has been in the IPL since like 2013, more or less has the same experience as our domestic coaches..

Comment

Only positive aspect of this Covid-break is that we are now closer to the world cup. Meaning asian cup/new qualifiers will begin sooner if we crash out in this round lol.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                    Only positive aspect of this Covid-break is that we are now closer to the world cup. Meaning asian cup/new qualifiers will begin sooner if we crash out in this round lol.
                    I have a bad news for you. The current wcq is also the asian cup qualifiers. So if we miss the next wcq round we won't play Asian cup 23

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      I have a bad news for you. The current wcq is also the asian cup qualifiers. So if we miss the next wcq round we won't play Asian cup 23
                      not completely true, we just need to do an extra round of asian cup qualifiers instead of getting in automatically

Comment

I just realized saudi arabia vs palestine had 5 substitutions for their WCQ game today. will this carry on for the june games?

5 subs could be nice, it gives us a lot of attacking options to bring on. unfortunately, it also means more ways for bahrain and iraq to waste time

Comment

Well i have ”good” news for you. Third placed teams will qualify for asian cup third round qualifiers.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            martike mige standard and is sitting next to captain hajsafi who he started 4 games in a row!!! Who is this adamforoosh clown and what does he want from TM now
                            Hajsafi has been called up three other TM coaches and has 100+ caps. I'm not a fan but to call the new coach an adamforoosh clown for calling him up is over the top.

Only in Iran do you get bashed as a coach before you even have an official match lol.

Comment

This isn't true. While it would be a monumental loss to not qualify to the next World Cup qualifying round, we would be moved to the AFC Asian cup qualifying third round and would be grouped with some of these minnows for a qualifying group.

It would be super humiliating, but we are not eliminated from the Asian cup if we don't go to the next round in WCQ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_A...#Qualification

Comment

This is TM. Things are never easy. We really got spoiled with the WC 2018 qualification.

However, much better TMs have failed to qualify (2001 TM specifically which was one of the most stacked), so try to look at in context.

Comment

Working...
                                X