This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    That waistline fat around Azmoun indicates lazy arse. Not running and working hard enough.
    he might just store most of his fat in that region, perfectly normal. plus hes hunched over in a weird way

Comment

if we can't get a proper sponsorship for shittt,(obviously..!) can our lousy ass federation @ a very least pony up a lousy few thousand dollars and buy our players proper brand game kits ..? like our Adidas WC ones ..!!
      ffs, how utterly useless can an organization be..!!? simply pathetic..!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        That waistline fat around Azmoun indicates lazy arse. Not running and working hard enough.
        No no no.. Its not fat, its all sperm! He just needs to get laid more often..
        (angelo tsaroukhas 4.00-4.30 in this vid)
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0WTWb1vAHc
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Look at the 2nd picture. Is that Sardar Azmoun or my pesarkhaleh?
            I’ve been looking at all the training pics on the Fed’s site, but I didn’t notice how unfit he is until Roozbeh pointed it out. There is no reason for an in-season footballer to look like this. I really don’t know what to think.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

I’ve been looking at all the training pics on the Fed’s site, but I didn’t notice how unfit he is until Roozbeh pointed it out. There is no reason for an in-season footballer to look like this. I really don’t know what to think.
              i stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                No no no.. Its not fat, its all sperm! He just needs to get laid more often..
                (angelo tsaroukhas 4.00-4.30 in this vid)
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0WTWb1vAHc

check out the Moobs on Dragan...!! looks as he sure beat Anorexia..!! ...be ali daie gofte zeki...!!

ps

frankly, now as a bit of a gordito myself, i take offense to all these mean-spirited Fat Jokes..!! i mean, don't you think they got enough on their plates already..?

Comment

as we know with ghoddos a lot of factors can contribute to a 5 lb weight gain that for footballers makes difference between looking in optimal shape and overweight.

I think sardar just returning to full training a couple weeks ago following missing month of pre season with injury is the likely cause.

He is generally speaking one of our most physically capable players. Look at the size of those calves.

Comment

I think the only one we need to worry about is Dragan. He’s one Sultani away from a bad outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      as we know with ghoddos a lot of factors can contribute to a 5 lb weight gain that for footballers makes difference between looking in optimal shape and overweight.
                      I think sardar just returning to full training a couple weeks ago following missing month of pre season with injury is the likely cause.
                      He is generally speaking one of our most physically capable players. Look at the size of those calves.
                      Let’s just talk about Sardar. (Ghoddos was a completely different situation.) Our best player has come to a very important camp with tits. I couldn’t put a positive spin on this if I tried. Yeah it was a short term injury, so what? Injury means you should be recovering or kabab khoring? After running his mouth about Wilmots, he comes to camp with tits. Bench him, play the 19 year old. Let’s see if a couple more months at that Russian circus can get him in shape for the June qualifiers.

And he was upset with Semak for pulling him early in the last game. He should just be happy they only have 2 strikers.

Comment

Let’s just talk about Sardar. (Ghoddos was a completely different situation.) Our best player has come to a very important camp with tits. I couldn’t put a positive spin on this if I tried. Yeah it was a short term injury, so what? Injury means you should be recovering or kabab khoring? After running his mouth about Wilmots, he comes to camp with tits. Bench him, play the 19 year old. Let’s see if a couple more months at that Russian circus can get him in shape for the June qualifiers.
                        And he was upset with Semak for pulling him early in the last game. He should just be happy they only have 2 strikers.
                        running his mouth about wilmots?

What are you talking about man. If he didnt run his mouth about wilmots incompetence that would be concerning.

Sardar is ontrack to be our best goal scorer ever, is the top scorer for his club for second consecutive season, has performed at the highest levels of european football in multiple seasons for multiple clubs, and is by and large doing most things right at this stage of his career. Zenit have very high level fitness staff from italy, if sardar was as in garbage of shape as these two pics with a training kit two sizes small him for him suggests, they would not let him within a 100m radius of the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          running his mouth about wilmots?
                          What are you talking about man. If he didnt run his mouth about wilmots incompetence that would be concerning.
                          Sardar is ontrack to be our best goal scorer ever, is the top scorer for his club for second consecutive season, has performed at the highest levels of european football in multiple seasons for multiple clubs, and is by and large doing most things right at this stage of his career. Zenit have very high level fitness staff from italy, if sardar was as in garbage of shape as these two pics with a training kit two sizes small him for him suggests, they would not let him within a 100m radius of the pitch.
                          I was hoping you'd take this one! My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Joking aside, let's get back to football and not the waist size of our TM players. They are under enough stress as it is than to worry about TM fans critiquing their physique. Besides, unless one of us is Sam Asghari, there's really no room for us to comment.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Joking aside, let's get back to football and not the waist size of our TM players. They are under enough stress as it is than to worry about TM fans critiquing their physique. Besides, unless one of us is Sam Asghari, there's really no room for us to comment.
                              Sorry, but this is not a joke. Player fitness has everything to do with their peformance. And their performance will determine our results. Also, I don’t need Sam Asgari. Ansarifard, Sayyadmanesh, and Taremi are all there standing next to him. Koor ke nistam, mashti.

Comment

Sorry, but this is not a joke. Player fitness has everything to do with their peformance. And their performance will determine our results. Also, I don’t need Sam Asgari. Ansarifard, Sayyadmanesh, and Taremi are all there standing next to him. Koor ke nistam, mashti.
                                yeah bro, lets play ansarifard instead of azmoun

Comment

Working...
                                X