This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Carlos Queiroz Is the best Team melli coach that I have ever seen . People know My love for CQ I don't even need to explain it. This Ezza is not the same Ezza that played in WC 18 ! I don't think anyone would disagree with this.

Just a little reminder for some people: I am not the coach of the team melli . Skocic is the coach and he hasn't invited Ezza . Lol if you got a problem go talk to him. People acting like I didn't invite the guy. He is not invited ! End of story ! bobs your uncle ! Its done and dusted. Its over! Maybe he'll improve and get invited next time. I don't see any point argueing about this anymore. Time will prove who is wrong or right. Now lets stay on topic.
    ================
    Back to tipic.

I've watched the long version of bahrain game highlights.
    As I said before this new coach has turned them around 360! They have a solid DF line and know how to counter attack. They've beaten both Iraq and Saudi. However saying that I think bahrain Is deffo beatable . We can deffo do that . Also I think bahrain will beat Iraq which will give us better chance of becoming our groups first team.

One thing that worries me is the ref. Does anyone know if VAR will be available for the upcoming games? I heard its not allowed in this stage of the competition?

We need to have few friendly games against teams like Kuwait , oman , jordan and even lebanon in their home country. I hope IFF don't mess up our chances and prepare for the upcoming games.

Bahrain and Iraq no longer play each other, they played twice and drew twice. Iraq plays Hong Kong, Cambodia, and us. Bahrain plays Hong Kong, Cambodia, and us.

Comment

================
      Back to tipic.
      I've watched the long version of bahrain game highlights.
      As I said before this new coach has turned them around 360! They have a solid DF line and know how to counter attack. They've beaten both Iraq and Saudi. However saying that I think bahrain Is deffo beatable . We can deffo do that . Also I think bahrain will beat Iraq which will give us better chance of becoming our groups first team.
      One thing that worries me is the ref. Does anyone know if VAR will be available for the upcoming games? I heard its not allowed in this stage of the competition?
      I just watched the same highlights and thought they reflected much worse on Syria than Bahrain being some sort of genius attacking unit. If they plan on scoring on us by outrunning our LB as seen in most of the 10 minutes of the highlights, not a single Bahraini RW alive can get past Mohammadi.

If they give up penalties to a team like Syria, than Taremi might just feast.

Team Melli scores early, we frustrate, we finish them off.

Interestingly of note in the highlights, Bahrain sets a very highline for an offside trap. If they try that stuff on us(with Taremi and Gholizadeh) they are in a lot of trouble as long as the ref doesn't help them out with calls.

To answer your question, no VAR this round.
      Last edited by perspolis#1; 03-25-2021, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        watching georgia vs sweden. As I expected when I saw Georgian squad and some of their young players recently they are very solid,exciting outfit troubling the swedes. Although ibra+isak up front are dangerous and ibra just assisted go ahead goal.
        we have decent relationship with georgia, it is very close travel from tehran to tsiblisi relatively speaking, and it would be a cheap + highly useful friendly to organize.
        I feel like we have too many matches vs teams we should either trash or should dominate us. I like more friendlies like Bosnia but if those are difficult to organize Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan (as evidenced by their portugal game) are all solid options we should pursue.
        We absolutely should set up games with all the former Soviet republics and former Yugoslav states. Montenegro and Belarus have been close enough games when we play them. Would like to try vs Kazakhstan, Slovenia, Slovakia etc as well.

Comment

The thing is that bahrain won't play like that against us, they will will park the bus and wait for us to make a mistake. The reason I asked about VAR because I worry that again the behead us with poor reffing. Its in bahrain and most probably the ref will favor bahrain. Therefore don't really count on any penalties for us against them. Im certain that they will park the bus so we need plans for set peices also someone who can shoot.

Watch bahrain against Saudi arabia and iraq. Look how well they deffend and counter attack.

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          I just watched the same highlights and thought they reflected much worse on Syria than Bahrain being some sort of genius attacking unit. If they plan on scoring on us by outrunning our LB as seen in most of the 10 minutes of the highlights, not a single Bahraini RW alive can get past Mohammadi.

If they give up penalties to a team like Syria, than Taremi might just feast.

Team Melli scores early, we frustrate, we finish them off.

Interestingly of note in the highlights, Bahrain sets a very highline for an offside trap. If they try that stuff on us(with Taremi and Gholizadeh) they are in a lot of trouble as long as the ref doesn't help them out with calls.

To answer your question, no VAR this round.

Comment

The thing is that bahrain won't play like that against us, they will will park the bus and wait for us to make a mistake. The reason I asked about VAR because I worry that again the behead us with poor reffing. Its in bahrain and most probably the ref will favor bahrain. Therefore don't really count on any penalties for us against them. Im certain that they will park the bus so we need plans for set peices also someone who can shoot.

Watch bahrain against Saudi arabia and iraq. Look how well they deffend and counter attack.

We need more than just crossing against Bahrain. Arabs have figured out that Azmoun is main target on crosses and just stack 3 players on him(this goes back to the Iraq game in Asian Cup 2019). We need a plan for passing in the midfield to break the low bloc they make. It's more important what our choices behind Azmoun and Taremi are(as well as how they are used).

The main strategy should be the same though. Hit them hard early, so hard that their wingers are pinned back and can't counter.

Comment

agree but if they gonna park the bus then We have to go for the set pieces and shooting option. We have Taremi and Azmoun which are beast in the air. Specially Taremi, I've been following him in Porto and I can tell you that he wins 90% of the battles in the air. We can also rely on ali karimi and ghoddos. Both take set pieces and have high pass accuracy. The only thing that will be a problem is the mind games by the bahraini's . Its the mind games that have ruined our games.
              We need more than just crossing against Bahrain. Arabs have figured out that Azmoun is main target on crosses and just stack 3 players on him(this goes back to the Iraq game in Asian Cup 2019). We need a plan for passing in the midfield to break the low bloc they make. It's more important what our choices behind Azmoun and Taremi are(as well as how they are used).

The main strategy should be the same though. Hit them hard early, so hard that their wingers are pinned back and can't counter.

Comment

agree but if they gonna park the bus then We have to go for the set pieces and shooting option. We have Taremi and Azmoun which are beast in the air. Specially Taremi, I've been following him in Porto and I can tell you that he wins 90% of the battles in the air. We can also rely on ali karimi and ghoddos. Both take set pieces and have high pass accuracy. The only thing that will be a problem is the mind games by the bahraini's . Its the mind games that have ruined our games.
                Can't do much more than hope that our core group of players (Azmoun, Taremi, Mohammadi, etc) who have played against Arabs for 6+ years at this point know how to deal with the mind games by now.

Comment

Can't do much more than hope that our core group of players (Azmoun, Taremi, Mohammadi, etc) who have played against Arabs for 6+ years at this point know how to deal with the mind games by now.
                  True, though it only takes a single act by a single player to earn a red card and send the whole team packing (the weakest link will definitely break the chain, so to speak). This is why we need a team-oriented approach to our psychological perpetration. Our more experienced boys need to prepare and share their experience with our more novice TM members. Skocic needs to make sure this training is an integral part of our camps from now until June.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzK1NWp...d=i2z2vcjc1ztz
                    Last edited by webmaster; 03-25-2021, 11:35 PM.

Comment

That waistline fat around Azmoun indicates lazy arse. Not running and working hard enough.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Judging by his vascularity, I think you can rest assured he doesn't have weight issues. Respect our star.

Comment

look at the calves of taremi absolute unit

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            That waistline fat around Azmoun indicates lazy arse. Not running and working hard enough.
                            These ‘top clubs’ everyone wants him at would send him home if he showed up like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              the latest injury layoff (which made him miss much of Zenit's winter training regime) along with probably momma's cooking did him in..??

both rockin those thunder thighs though which matters most..!!
                              mehdi looking like mr. roid himself..!! im already calling another hattrick looming very likely for our boy vs syria..!

Comment

That's just an odd photo. He's not fat at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X