This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Missing the bigger picture of the game to the final scene. We lost the game because we played with no plan and a midfield core that didn't dictate the tempo of the game.

Beiranvand fumbled the save too.
    You are quick to throw Ebrahimi and Beiranvand under the bus, but won’t even mention the Perspolisi. Even with no plan, poor coaching, we had a point from that game going into stoppage time.

Comment

Good to see Lak being rewarded. I preferred Monadi, but Lak deserves this call, not only base on IPL, but he was great during Persepolis ACL run.

Comment

Friendly game against Syria
        Date: 30/03/2021
        Time: 17:30 Tehran Time

==============================
        WC 22 Qualifiers

Originally posted by keyvan93 View Post
        Guys i have been checking every website i know, there seems to be no information about Tm games, ae the qualifiers postponed? And when are our friendlies?

Comment

Now i just hope we don't lose anyone because of Covid for these 4 matches, specially in defense and midfielder, and none of Sarfar and Taremi..

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

yea baby...!! our boys look primed and ripped AF..!! 💪 no wonder bahraini mozdours change our game dates to high heat summer and hoping that boys wont be in as good of shape they may be like now in midst of the club season..!!
            beginning to get excited about this game..!! 😊

ps
            Allahyar looks awful like a younger, mini ashkan without the tacky combover...!! well ftb

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Friendly game against Syria
              Date: 30/03/2021
              Time: 17:30 Tehran Time

==============================
              WC 22 Qualifiers
              that's is a rather very congested vital games schedule..!! especially if played in high heat muggy summer of bahrain..!!
              i think its paramount for IFF/Eschoochi-man to plan at least a 2-3 weeks of Conditioning and tactical preparation camp somewhere in similar climate ... say in Kish.? or perhaps Gutter/UAE?
              He is gonna need to call up a very deep invitee list of our players in order to be able best suited 20+ squad for the WCQs..! i at least 4-5 key players need to be rested/reduce playing minutes in our games vs the minnows, in order to be at our best shape vs iraq/bahrain...! he can ill afford to be pissing off more TM upcoming/X stars with ignorant snubs..!
              especial attention must be paid to proper squad rotations between the matches and we need to be very Secretive in our our training camp and have at least a slightly varied playing tactics and game squads vs each opponents in order to keep Bahrain/Iraq from knowing our most likely starters and tactics in their games..!! Its Also very important to be detail oriented in terms of selection of the Hotel and training grounds that TM will be using in the host nation...!! if its going to stay at Bahrain..? then perhaps were better off staying put in Kish, before and after each game and just have chartered flights taking boys to each game, night prior..!
              needless to say COVID protocols to be strictly enforced and keeping the squad from getting infected at vital junctures of these games .... i dont trust these ayrab assholes for shitt... if we camp out anywhere close to these dirty goons they will certainly attempt to infect key players with the virus through food/else methods.....! each player really need to take it on themselves to challenge remaining covid free in the run-up and during these vital matches..!
              IFF must not leave ANYTHING TO CHANCE or we will be fked ..! with no crowds hopefully allowed in stadiums ....the next thing IFF needs to address is making sure these dirty mofos dont blair-out Loud ass obnoxious ayrab music instead during their matches in the stadium..! etc etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Good to see Lak being rewarded. I preferred Monadi, but Lak deserves this call, not only base on IPL, but he was great during Persepolis ACL run.
                Agreed. I also kind of prefer aghasi to gholami, obviously it’s unlikely either will touch the pitch but

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Agreed. I also kind of prefer aghasi to gholami, obviously it’s unlikely either will touch the pitch but
                  Aref Gholami is not even playing for Esteghlal as starter since his brain fart at Derby, he might replaced someone for a week or two though. Aghasi is much better no doubt.
                  I guess every Croatian coach have this weird defense selection, remember Branko with Kameli and Badavi lol

Comment

They need to be a lot more careful. Adherence to wearing a mask and social distancing is now a must for everyone who is not training or playing.

Go TM!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/230...%A7%D9%84-1400

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      They need to be a lot more careful. Adherence to wearing a mask and social distancing is now a must for everyone who is not training or playing.

Go TM!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/230...%A7%D9%84-1400
                      This is Iran man, then we all complain why AFC rejects our requests. TM yet doesn't have SARPARAT and MODIR RESANEH, forget about other things.

Comment

Aref Gholami is not even playing for Esteghlal as starter since his brain fart at Derby, he might replaced someone for a week or two though. Aghasi is much better no doubt.
                        I guess every Croatian coach have this weird defense selection, remember Branko with Kameli and Badavi lol
                        Well tbf, I was also discussing this with somebody else a few days ago, and Cq had a pool of bizarre preferences as well. He took khanzadeh to 2 WCs, insisted on roster spots for shojaei long after his expiry date, regularly made space for the likes of pourghaz, cheshmi (although he extracted 1 world class game from him), etc.

I guess at the end of the day all managers have certain preferences that are weird to us. But again I agree with you, gholami to me has some good physical capacities but I really don’t think he is a great defender. Dragan would have probably picked up on that with a few more camps.

Aghasi to me, from limited mins, is one of those defenders that really likes to defend.

Comment

Gholizadeh is arriving at the camp tomorrow and will join after COVID-19 testing. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174532...B1%D8%B3%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

AFC is obviously stupid. Fifa re-scheduled Qatar world cup to winter so players can cope with the heat, despite qatar building fridge-stadiums but AFC some how thinks it will be okay for us to play in Heat and humidity in bahrain in shitty and crap bahraini stadiums. Both IFF and AFC messed up on this (they had 2 days to send the documents , AFC replied to them in 24 hours however IFF didn't reply back in the time limit).

Anyways I think we should play against teams like oman , jordan and kuwait in their country. We had a scheduled Friendly game against oman but it was canceled due to Covid. Maybe they should re-schedule that game. However I honestly doubt IFF do anything for team melli friendlies
                            Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            that's is a rather very congested vital games schedule..!! especially if played in high heat muggy summer of bahrain..!!
                            i think its paramount for IFF/Eschoochi-man to plan at least a 2-3 weeks of Conditioning and tactical preparation camp somewhere in similar climate ... say in Kish.? or perhaps Gutter/UAE?
                            He is gonna need to call up a very deep invitee list of our players in order to be able best suited 20+ squad for the WCQs..! i at least 4-5 key players need to be rested/reduce playing minutes in our games vs the minnows, in order to be at our best shape vs iraq/bahrain...! he can ill afford to be pissing off more TM upcoming/X stars with ignorant snubs..!
                            especial attention must be paid to proper squad rotations between the matches and we need to be very Secretive in our our training camp and have at least a slightly varied playing tactics and game squads vs each opponents in order to keep Bahrain/Iraq from knowing our most likely starters and tactics in their games..!! Its Also very important to be detail oriented in terms of selection of the Hotel and training grounds that TM will be using in the host nation...!! if its going to stay at Bahrain..? then perhaps were better off staying put in Kish, before and after each game and just have chartered flights taking boys to each game, night prior..!
                            needless to say COVID protocols to be strictly enforced and keeping the squad from getting infected at vital junctures of these games .... i dont trust these ayrab assholes for shitt... if we camp out anywhere close to these dirty goons they will certainly attempt to infect key players with the virus through food/else methods.....! each player really need to take it on themselves to challenge remaining covid free in the run-up and during these vital matches..!
                            IFF must not leave ANYTHING TO CHANCE or we will be fked ..! with no crowds hopefully allowed in stadiums ....the next thing IFF needs to address is making sure these dirty mofos dont blair-out Loud ass obnoxious ayrab music instead during their matches in the stadium..! etc etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Gholizadeh is arriving at the camp tomorrow and will join after COVID-19 testing. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174532...B1%D8%B3%D8%AF

Go TM!
                              Great news, he is our most important player.

Comment

This is Iran man, then we all complain why AFC rejects our requests. TM yet doesn't have SARPARAT and MODIR RESANEH, forget about other things.
                                You have a point dadash yet I refuse to lower my standard just because it is Iran. I have this notion that if we all stand for higher standards we could impact Iran and Irani. May sound futile yet I keep at it until I am dead I love the country and TM and I want to see both flourish and I am sure you do too.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X