This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    The second goal was scored because an IPL/Perspolis player couldn’t mark their man in the box.
    Also, why is there no player at the post who could keep the ball out. So unnecessary this loss.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Missing the bigger picture of the game to the final scene. We lost the game because we played with no plan and a midfield core that didn't dictate the tempo of the game.

Beiranvand fumbled the save too.
      It was the usual Iranbazi seft begir-shol begir, not going to the final whistle garbage that we mostly got rid of during CQ's time.
      Wilmots the incompetent, unprofessional, fat a**hole also hadn't done any coaching prior to this and the Bahrain game.

Comment

For everyone who's complaining about the list. I'm not one to underestimate any opponent, but you do realize that this is a friendly match and vs Syria right?

Syria have improved and we shouldn't underestimate them even in a friendly. They are probably coming to get a win or a draw after their 5-0 loss.

But at the end of the day, we have a decent enough group to put in front of them lol. The list is decent and we have a few injuries + can't leave their location because of covid19.

Comment

Look at skocic

Comment

^ !!

Comment

Comment

Comment

a few things that give me hope for good results against Bahrain and Iraq in June
                  1) Wilmots is gone. This guy did not care at all about Iranian soccer, and just wanted his paycheck. Skocic at least has demonstrated he's willing to put the effort in

2) Looking at the Bahrain and Iraq game, we played awful, were a little unlucky, and barely lost. Bahrain needed a PK to score on us. Iraq's first goal needed Beiranvand to spill the ball, then have Omid slip over the ball as he tried to clear. Their second goal we had just subbed out Azmoun (dumb wilmots), and Beiro fumbled that as well, we were missing a player on the post, and it was at the last second of the game. Also, we played Shojaei 80 minutes before his red card, so we may as well have been with 10 men the entire match.

3) Some key players are in form, and hopefully can remain so until June. Specifically speaking, Gholizadeh. We have not had a player that can weave and dribble through opponents for a long time, let's not forget this guy was CQs 24th honorary man when he was hurt. He is going to open up tons of space for Taremi and Azmoun with his dribbling skills.

Again, we have a very very difficult task to qualify, 10 points from 4 games is needed. But looking back at the points we deservedly lost, we were fairly unlucky and I think with a full strength squad and a coach who cares we can qualify.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Guys i have been checking every website i know, there seems to be no information about Tm games, ae the qualifiers postponed? And when are our friendlies?
                      sigpic
                      Perspolis FC / A.C. Milan / FC Bayern Munchen
                      Perspolis

Comment

i am surprised why ghoddos not invited

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          i am surprised why ghoddos not invited
                          UK flight restrictions to Iran. Same reason why Jahanbakhsh wasn't.
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                              Good stuff. Pezhman was a bit aggressive. He's a good guy and I know these podcasts always need someone to say something different but if you don't discuss selections and tactics, what else is there to discuss?

Comment

I think we're forgetting about Hong Kong. They know how to park the bus and on a really good day for them and bad day for TM, they might be able to tie us. Every game must be taken seriously. Not just thinking about the last 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X