Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem koka. It will be on 17:30 so 14:00 London time .
    Originally posted by The View Post
    Thanks haji, but I'm curious to the exact time of the day.

Comment

gholizadeh is waiting for latest covid test results to join squad.

Ghayedi out for shahbazzadeh.

Milad has arrived
      https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174519...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

taremi arrives with PS5 lol

Comment

^lets hope he has shaken off covid, our current MF selection is a joke ... really could use Gholi to provide some decent attacking service..!!

Comment

Gol Bezan Preview: Iran 🇮🇷 vs 🇸🇾 Syria

https://youtu.be/TXAjB1_VTcU
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Hello, Saied had our last assist in the last friendly we played. I cannot recall Ehsan having an assist on the international stage.
            Our last loss to Bahrain was 75% Ehsan’s fault. Please rewatch the game. As the team captain, Ehsan gets a silly yellow card, loses his temper and argues with referee. 10 seconds later he accidentally knees the the ball from middle of the field towards our own goal, Bahrain player intercepts, passes into 18yard box, and the get a penalty. The entire sequence lasted 30 seconds and it was several poor judgements from Ehsan.
            Just my opinion...Saied is a different class.

Comment

No my friend we lost exactly because We were lacking someone like Nekounam not someone like Saeid Ezza. we weren't organised in DF line. We lost because we didn't have someone who could send beautifull passes and create chances. We got conceded from a corner set peice when were one man down (shojaei red card). When Idiot Mohammad Naderi couldn't gaurd his man in the box . So how you blaming it on ehsan hajsafi is a big question for me. The fact that we had better ball possesion however less shoots (only 6 shot on goal) and less chances created says it all. Also lets not forget about Wilmots not giving a single F about that game .

How you managed to bring Ezza into this equation is just stupendous . So according to you if we had ezza in that game we would've won it.

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              Assists are important but we lost the Bahrain and Iraq games because our two defensive midfielders of Ebrahimi and Hajsafi were getting pressed and outmuscled to death leaving us little time to dictate play on the ball. A player who can dictate tempo as a defensive midfielder is just as useful as one that gets assists

Comment

Our last loss to Bahrain was 75% Ehsan’s fault. Please rewatch the game. As the team captain, Ehsan gets a silly yellow card, loses his temper and argues with referee. 10 seconds later he accidentally knees the the ball from middle of the field towards our own goal, Bahrain player intercepts, passes into 18yard box, and the get a penalty. The entire sequence lasted 30 seconds and it was several poor judgements from Ehsan.

Iraq loss was all Masoud

Comment

So many ask for Sajad Shahbaz Zadeh that he was drafted in at the expense of poor Ghaedi (C19-positive)

Never underestimate the powers and influence of PFDC!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    gholizadeh is waiting for latest covid test results to join squad.

Ghayedi out for shahbazzadeh.

Milad has arrived
                    https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174519...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

taremi arrives with PS5 lol
                    LOL! Way to skirt sanctions Mehdi! He’s probably got a bunch of iPhones in his other bag

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      No my friend we lost exactly because We were lacking someone like Nekounam not someone like Saeid Ezza. we weren't organised in DF line. We lost because we didn't have someone who could send beautifull passes and create chances. We got conceded from a corner set peice when were one man down (shojaei red card). When Idiot Mohammad Naderi couldn't gaurd his man in the box . So how you blaming it on ehsan hajsafi is a big question for me. The fact that we had better ball possesion however less shoots (only 6 shot on goal) and less chances created says it all. Also lets not forget about Wilmots not giving a single F about that game .

How you managed to bring Ezza into this equation is just stupendous . So according to you if we had ezza in that game we would've won it.

You need to watch both games again. Bahrain and Iraq(Iraq moreso) were pressing our players heavily throughout the game especially in the first half. We had a large number of turnovers for that reason. Nekounam's strength was not only when it came to passing but also RETAINING the ball vs the press.

Iraqs first goal was due to a very stupid clearance attempt by Ebrahimi. Their second was because of Wilmots taking off what I think is the worlds greatest striker when it comes to defending corners(Azmoun) right beforehand like an idiot.

I don't know if solely switching in Ezatolahi would win us the games but I am a fan of our TM having an enforcer in the midfield at all times. Ando, Nekounam, Bagheri etc.

Even the best teams in the world opt for 1 ball winner over an extra creator. Chelsea's midfield of Haavertz, Pulisic, Kovacic is terrible without Kante, at Real Madrid Kroos and Modric useless without Casemiro etc

Comment

It’s a shame that we will not have more friendlies before the qualifiers or that this wasn’t an opportunity where Covid has effected our team selection. I would like to see how a central midfield pairing of Ezatolahi and Ghoddos would work together - test it out in a couple of friendlies and see how they work together.

I hope for Ezatolahi that these kind of situations push him on further. Help further build his resilience , he shouldn’t let this ruin what has been a good season for him (doesn’t matter where his club sits) as every game I have watched him play he has been one of if not the best player on the pitch in what is a competitive league. Age is on his side but he needs to be in the squad when it comes to June.

Whether you think he should start or not, you need options in case of all situations: he is our best defensive midfielder and can protect our defence (Central) which is possibly our weakest part of the team. As others have said we lost the two games against Iraq and Bahrain and we need steel in the middle and he gives us that the most.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          Iraqs first goal was due to a very stupid clearance attempt by Ebrahimi. Their second was because of Wilmots taking off what I think is the worlds greatest striker when it comes to defending corners(Azmoun) right beforehand like an idiot.
                          The second goal was scored because an IPL/Perspolis player couldn’t mark their man in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            The second goal was scored because an IPL/Perspolis player couldn’t mark their man in the box.
                            it was Naderi.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                Missing the bigger picture of the game to the final scene. We lost the game because we played with no plan and a midfield core that didn't dictate the tempo of the game.

Beiranvand fumbled the save too.

Comment

Working...
                                X