This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I still beleive Ali karimi will do a good job for us. But we have to wait and see.
      Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
      when wilmots didnt invite him he was barely playing club football, and was out of form

skocic invited him for bosnia game, he performed pretty well, and hes been very consistent with his club. he has every right to be upset when you look at the quality of our midfield

Comment

doesn't the QSL end very soon? so will Ebrahimi and co. even have clubs/ be match fit come June?

None of his lists have made sense..

Comment

Ebrahimi is PFDC's Greatest Ever Member Past Present And Future
          You Empower The Powerfull He Empowers The Powerless
          Standing Up For Rights Right
          Taking None Of What Pfdc Favourtism
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Not sure why we wouldn’t include Ghoddos and Ezatolahi when our midfield is our weakest area.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This is now 2-3 key players who have hit back at their snub by Dragan in social media ..!wonder why !!? 🤔
              I think you can reasonably assume that eSkoochi man probably isn’t diplomatic enough in his choice of words & or tone of voice !? In those sensitive communications!?
              He has come across so far rather hasty & foolish in those decisions to dump key veterans & even promising youngsters..!
              He is probably classless/harsh in relaying his decision to the victims too ..!?
              He better fking get us qualified to the next round somewhat convincingly or needs to gtfo & get a job better suited to his management pedigree & currently still weak-ass coaching qualifications outside of Iran ..!

Comment

Ghoddos can't travel due to covid rules in UK. He will be invited for main camp in may . That includes AJB (covid) , Abedzadeh (covid) , Sadegh Moharami (injury), PAG (injury), And possibly Kaveh (due to having covid ). It seems skocic doesn't beleive in Ramin rezaian .
                Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                Not sure why we wouldn’t include Ghoddos and Ezatolahi when our midfield is our weakest area.

Comment

Yeah, not inviting Ezzatolahi is stupid, he is slower than before, but he is still a very decent CM. He deserves to be part of the squad at least, plus he is only 24.
                  Plus it is not like Ebrahimi and Karimi are much better.
                  Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    This is now 2-3 key players who have hit back at their snub by Dragan in social media ..!wonder why !!? 🤔
                    I think you can reasonably assume that eSkoochi man probably isn’t diplomatic enough in his choice of words & or tone of voice !? In those sensitive communications!?
                    He has come across so far rather hasty & foolish in those decisions to dump key veterans & even promising youngsters..!
                    He is probably classless/harsh in relaying his decision to the victims too ..!?
                    He better fking get us qualified to the next round somewhat convincingly or needs to gtfo & get a job better suited to his management pedigree & currently still weak-ass coaching qualifications outside of Iran ..!
                    Isn't it just 2? Ezza situation is still a mystery but I'm not having Shahab Zahremar be called a key player

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      looks like saeid is not happy about the list.

Instead of wishing everyone happy new norooz he had to say this.
                      I cannot read farsi either, but I can tell you that no player can be bigger than the coach on a team like Iran. Ezza spent YEARS goofing off all over Europe and now spills his drama on social media? That is absurd. Not only is this behavior tough to excuse, but Saeed has no credibility to be the one doing it.

Honestly, Saeed has earned a lifetime ban from TM in my eyes. As soon as he is allowed back into TM that is a step towards the "bad old days" of Karimi-Branko-esq drama that torpedoed our talented WC 2006 squad. I hope that doesn't come to be...and for that reason we cannot let Ezza near Team Melli anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                        I cannot read farsi either, but I can tell you that no player can be bigger than the coach on a team like Iran. Ezza spent YEARS goofing off all over Europe and now spills his drama on social media? That is absurd. Not only is this behavior tough to excuse, but Saeed has no credibility to be the one doing it.
                        Honestly, Saeed has earned a lifetime ban from TM in my eyes. As soon as he is allowed back into TM that is a step towards the "bad old days" of Karimi-Branko-esq drama that torpedoed our talented WC 2006 squad. I hope that doesn't come to be...and for that reason we cannot let Ezza near Team Melli anymore.
                        Feel like if first bolded is the case you shouldn’t jump to second? Just a thought.

He did not mention any tm staff or tm itself by name, like zahedi did. Seems from his post if anything he is pissed off (natural reaction) and is eager to prove somebody wrong.

I do agree I don’t like players posting anything that can be interpreted as reaction to be left out of squad on social media, but it is a bit of stretch to say they have no right whatsoever to even express discontent in a non direct way that only thru some guesswork can be linked to tm exclusion

Comment

Ezatolahi not being apart of our midfield will be our downfall we need him plus his chemistry with our main players is top notch he was a big reason as to why we were so defensive solid but also could make decent counter attacks. He has played top level football and is still in his early 20s getting consistent playing time in a decent European league. He could’ve been like the other players who couldn’t bare to stay in Europe and instead went back to play in iran for more money and mommy’s ghormeh sabzi. Plus I’ve noticed many of the ppl talking down on him are the same bunch who wanted CQ out. It’s ok to have different opinions but to have opinions that have been proven wrong again and again is just being stubborn and delusional.

Comment

what time of the day is the game against Syria? I can't seem to find the exact time.

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                              Ali Gholizadeh won't be in camp, Charleroi aren't letting him leave since there's been a COVID-19 outbreak in the squad. Expect Torabi or Mohebi to replace him.
                              Shabbazadeh was called up.
                              What a shame for Zahedi

Comment

I presume this list was heavily influenced by IFF.

Comment

Working...
                                X