X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont be silly we need a real coach we are not cambodia to settle for skokic

Comment

SKOKIC IS THE BIGGEST TROUBLEMAKER ON PFDC I HAVE TO SPEAK OUT ON THIS INJUSTICE.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Ali Gholizadeh won't be in camp, Charleroi aren't letting him leave since there's been a COVID-19 outbreak in the squad. Expect Torabi or Mohebi to replace him.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
          Ali Gholizadeh won't be in camp, Charleroi aren't letting him leave since there's been a COVID-19 outbreak in the squad. Expect Torabi or Mohebi to replace him.
          Hopefully no torabi, he doesn't deserve.

Comment

Positive:

Majeed Hosseini
            Jafar Salmani
            Abolfazl Jalali

Negative:

Siamak Nemati
            Ehsan Hajsafi
            Omid Ebrahimi

And where the hell is Saeed Ezatollahi?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              Positive:

Majeed Hosseini
              Jafar Salmani
              Abolfazl Jalali

Negative:

Siamak Nemati
              Ehsan Hajsafi
              Omid Ebrahimi

And where the hell is Saeed Ezatollahi?
              I have not watched any of Omid's club games in Qatar but he has always been a solid TM player. I know age is catching up with him, but I have not given up on him yet. Perhaps for this camp, it would be ok to let the younger players play and gain experience but I think there is still room for Omid in TM.

Comment

looks like saeid is not happy about the list.

Instead of wishing everyone happy new norooz he had to say this.

Comment

^has every reason to be ...! Even more so than zahedi ..!
                  Dragan needs to properly explain his snub of these two & ashkan too for that matter ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    looks like saeid is not happy about the list.

Instead of wishing everyone happy new norooz he had to say this.
                    I cannot read farsi that well, it will take me a while, but now knowing that he is unhappy is troublesome

to leave out ezza is a critical mistake. our CM is weakest position, the reality is he is one of the only midfield players we have that actually demonstrates good ball control, him and Ghoddos. everyone else like nourollahi, ebrahimi, noorafkan are solid players but can be clumsy too

in fact, very few of our players are actually technically gifted when it comes to clean control. AJB, Ezza, ghoddos, azmoun. even taremi, as brilliant as he is at scoring goals, can be quiet clumsy with his touches

Comment

He has every right to be how is our best CM not in a squad ahead of four vital qualifiers?

Comment

something doesn't add up here. When Marc Wilmots didn't invite him he acted professionally and said that its his decision and he respects that, but when skocic didn't invite him he had to say that. Maybe Its because skocic doesn't have the charisma of other coaches or maybe because he is given low salary by IFF so they consider him cheap. Regardless of that, Thats not very professionall to say that to your coach. I hope he doesn't bring any hashieh to TM.

CQ droped out some of the biggest players in Team melli for various reasons. Ezza is nothing compared to them.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          something doesn't add up here. When Marc Wilmots didn't invite him he acted professionally and said that its his decision and he respects that, but when skocic didn't invite him he had to say that. Maybe Its because skocic doesn't have the charisma of other coaches or maybe because he is given low salary by IFF so they consider him cheap. Regardless of that, Thats not very professionall to say that to your coach. I hope he doesn't bring any hashieh to TM.

CQ droped out some of the biggest players in Team melli for various reasons. Ezza is nothing compared to them.
                          when wilmots didnt invite him he was barely playing club football, and was out of form

skocic invited him for bosnia game, he performed pretty well, and hes been very consistent with his club. he has every right to be upset when you look at the quality of our midfield

Comment

Ezatollahi to me is a key TM player for TM. We are much worse without him. He can go box to box. Yes he's slow but he tackles, heads, shoots, runs and and runs and is strong as an ox.

Maybe there some issues between Skocic and Ezatollahi from the Malavan days?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Ezatollahi to me is a key TM player for TM. We are much worse without him. He can go box to box. Yes he's slow but he tackles, heads, shoots, runs and and runs and is strong as an ox.

If Skocic snubs ezza he should be sacked straight.
                              All our bad results can be explained by wrong players selection.
                              We cannot afford going to wcq with our best players left out for some ipl/qatar players

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                nope. He included him in the last squad so not sure why that would be a factor. Plus he gave him his debut in malavan and they have a positive relationship from then. Maybe he just wants to try out somebody else? Ebrahimi wasnt even played in any of our friendlies before being fix at WC and AC.

I wait until the final list pre qualifiers before passing judgement on these. There are many factors at play

Comment

Working...
                                X