• Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFF has allegedly reached out to Senegal for a friendly match:

https://twitter.com/masoud_hossein/s...wrrKwEMZgGeQiQ
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Look what's pinned in Skocic's office
      Freaking awesome. He comes across timid but he’s got some grit. Remember when CQ had a picture of the SK coach printed out and pinned on his shirt? It was fantastic. Whatever it takes to get the team pumped up and determined.

Comment

Is it me or that headline has bad grammar. Shouldn't it read "Its Iran, men " rather than "its Iranian men" ??

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          Is it me or that headline has bad grammar. Shouldn't it read "Its Iran, men " rather than "its Iranian men" ??
          The headline is a play on words to the chorus of the song, "Its Raining Men".

But that aside, I don't see an issue with the grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
            The headline is a play on words to the chorus of the song, "Its Raining Men".
            But that aside, I don't see an issue with the grammar.
            Aside from the stupid play on "Its Raining men" the words "Its Iranian Men" does not make any sense . Either way, I hope our boys answer this insult on the field that day.

Comment

Aside from the stupid play on "Its Raining men" the words "Its Iranian Men" does not make any sense . Either way, I hope our boys answer this insult on the field that day.
              It not only plays on that song but also makes perfect sense as 'its iranian men' in the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                It not only plays on that song but also makes perfect sense as 'its iranian men' in the group.
                I guess I am the only one sees it as awkward. if we were grouped with lets say Cambodia, i would say "we've got Cambodia " or "its Cambodia", not "its Cambodian men"

Comment

I guess I am the only one sees it as awkward. if we were grouped with lets say Cambodia, i would say "we've got Cambodia " not "its Cambodian men"
                  Well thats preference, it’s not incorrect to say we got Cambodian men either, in this case when they were playing on the words of the song, it’s raining men, hallelujah, it makes perfect sense, and it’s clever. To tell you the truth, they are doing a number on Iran by saying thank god it’s only Iranian men.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                    Well thats preference, it’s not incorrect to say we got Cambodian men either, in this case when they were playing on the words of the song, it’s raining men, hallelujah, it makes perfect sense, and it’s clever. To tell you the truth, they are doing a number on Iran by saying thank god it’s only Iranian men.
                    Skocic absolutely did the right thing by putting it on his wall so he can see it everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      Freaking awesome. He comes across timid but he’s got some grit. Remember when CQ had a picture of the SK coach printed out and pinned on his shirt? It was fantastic. Whatever it takes to get the team pumped up and determined.
                      Yea definitely has some passion and isn't a dislikeable person. I just which he was a better coach tactically.

Comment

For once, IR does something beneficial for Iran and we have IFF screw it up! These would have been great friendlies.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          For once, IR does something beneficial for Iran and we have IFF screw it up! These would have been great friendlies.
                          I just don't believe it... it's all just talk. Friendly with AFCON champions is available and they cancel?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            I just don't believe it... it's all just talk. Friendly with AFCON champions is available and they cancel?
                            They don’t want to get exposed before world cup and have pressure on them. I believe it.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              They don’t want to get exposed before world cup and have pressure on them. I believe it.
                              I sense your sarcasm

Comment

Talk is easy, dont believe any of these friendly talks.

Comment

Working...
                                X