This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
    Iran parking the bus will be 3 and out shit show.

Unlike last world cup we actually have a couple guys that will keep their defenders busy.

We should play a tight defensive game, but we got Taremi and Azmoun that need to step it up and score goals.

I expect to score at least one in each game.
    Taremi & Azmoun were both there during the last WC too, so I don't see your argument
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Still no preparation plans or Friendlies announced...

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Even if there were announced, they will be canceled

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
          Things are getting super weird about TM in the UK
          https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcD5X77...dium=copy_link
          Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            Taremi & Azmoun were both there during the last WC too, so I don't see your argument
            Both of them have improved tremendously since 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              That was four years ago. Azmoun and taremi have improved big time since then in all departments, including finishing, so he has a very valid point.

Comment

Hopefully we can keep the number of friendlies with Uzbekistan to only one.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                  Both of them have improved tremendously since 4 years ago.
                  Taremi yes, But Azmoun is probably on his worst form right now. Hopefully he can get back on track for world cup.

Comment

Peru options for june 7 friendly: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Qatar and New Zealand
                    I hope choose Iran
                    https://www.google.com/amp/s/trome.p...outputType=amp

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      When are some of the days that TM can play friendlies? I know early June is one.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        When are some of the days that TM can play friendlies? I know early June is one.
                        30 May – 14 June 2022 - maximum 4 games
                        19–27 September 2022 - maximum 2 games
                        That's all FIFA has given space for. Anything else would be hard to release players for.

Theoretically there is room for one more friendly the week before the World Cup starts, but as we play the first day of the World Cup, I don't think we will play anything except may be a quick game against a local club side just to run about.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          30 May – 14 June 2022 - maximum 4 games
                          19–27 September 2022 - maximum 2 games
                          That's all FIFA has given space for. Anything else would be hard to release players for.
                          Theoretically there is room for one more friendly the week before the World Cup starts, but as we play the first day of the World Cup, I don't think we will play anything except may be a quick game against a local club side just to run about.
                          We got unlucky by having to play on opening day of WC. If we were placed on group G or H, we would have had 3 more days to prepare and easily have a friendly in that final camp.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Taremi yes, But Azmoun is probably on his worst form right now. Hopefully he can get back on track for world cup.
                            I meant overall. Taremi and Azmoun of 4 years ago are not even a shadow of what they are today.

Azmoun of today would have scored his one on one opportunity against Morocco.

Taremi of today would have most likely scored that late opportunity against Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              We got unlucky by having to play on opening day of WC. If we were placed on group G or H, we would have had 3 more days to prepare and easily have a friendly in that final camp.
                              True, though that also forces our first rival to play their first WC match close to the final match of the EPL. It will be a very tight window for EPL players getting ready for the WC, so may be sitting/resting some of their players for the TM match. There's always pluses and minuses to every situation.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                True, though that also forces our first rival to play their first WC match close to the final match of the EPL. It will be a very tight window for EPL players getting ready for the WC, so may be sitting/resting some of their players for the TM match. There's always pluses and minuses to every situation.
                                Don't our legionnaires have to play that same weekend as EPL players? FIFA days starts the Monday following that wknd. We are probably going to need a friendly more than England. We'll see. Lets leave it in the good hands of IFF!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X