Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will see.. if you are content with having a dalal head coach + dalals scheming behind the scenes to sabotage TM sucess then so be it...

Comment

skokic had one a real test and failed it miserably.... where is his WC plan? 6 days since the draw .... nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
        skokic had one a real test and failed it miserably.... where is his WC plan? 6 days since the draw .... nothing!
        According to this we were to play USA but got cancelled when draw happened.

We are going to play 4 matches in our Qatar camp in June. Not Concacaf or Euro teams though.

https://www.persianleague.com/16288-...ndlies-in-june

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
          I think New Zealand, Costa Rica and Peru are good options for friendly games in June
          Excellent idea. They’ll be in Qatar the same time TM is camping.

Comment

For a little mental break on our doomed WC preparation plans ....

Who are some exciting CB + DM prospects in IPL? They don't need to be youth prospects, just players that you think are in form and could be helpful for TM. I'm scared of Kanaani, and much prefer Hosseini, but wouldn't want to partner him up with Shoja either.
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
              For a little mental break on our doomed WC preparation plans ....
              Who are some exciting CB + DM prospects in IPL? They don't need to be youth prospects, just players that you think are in form and could be helpful for TM. I'm scared of Kanaani, and much prefer Hosseini, but wouldn't want to partner him up with Shoja either.
              Gholami is actually decent when he isn't player out of position.
              Yazdani of course another that comes to mind.

As for DM, Abdollazadeh was alright the few caps he got not sure what happened to him.

Comment

I realize that the stadiums are air conditioned and so playing games in June in Qatar is no problem. But how about practice fields. I don't think practice fields are air conditioned and June in Qatar is impossible outdoors without air conditioning. Maybe they have indoor practice fields with artificial turf like where some NFL teams practice in the winter time. Not ideal practicing on turf... but would be better than outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  I realize that the stadiums are air conditioned and so playing games in June in Qatar is no problem. But how about practice fields. I don't think practice fields are air conditioned and June in Qatar is impossible outdoors without air conditioning. Maybe they have indoor practice fields with artificial turf like where some NFL teams practice in the winter time. Not ideal practicing on turf... but would be better than outside.
                  Are you referring to summer camps in Qatar??? Because the WC is in Winter 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Are you referring to summer camps in Qatar??? Because the WC is in Winter 2022.
                    Yes, I am referring to the 2 week camp in June in Qatar in which we are supposed to play 4 friendly games...

Comment

Any reports out of Skocic’s preparation plan? It was reported he would submit it by Sunday.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Proper number & quality of friendlies prior to WC looks to be too tall of an order for our goozooz in Federation & their Yes man chosen coach ..!
                        @ a very least we should try & hire that SA homeboy who was Physical fitness coach for CQ for some years & in the run up to 2018 ..!
                        Peak personal Fitness of our players is far more important to me than a few lousy friendlies that we’re likely to actually confirm & play prior to WC ..!
                        Though, a challenging friendly soon as possible could well finally clarify if Daneshmand can cut it as our WC coach ..!?

Ps
                        Where did this Daneshmand nick name spur ou of anyways ..!?? 😆

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          Any reports out of Skocic’s preparation plan? It was reported he would submit it by Sunday.
                          I would hope that he did present it to IFF on Sunday and IFF is working on implementing it. As far as publicizing it, I don't think IFF has historically publicized it and most likely won't publicize this one. I don't think CQ's plans were made public either. I know a lot of people would have liked to get a hold of CQ's plan to use it as a template for Skocic. Most likely, IFF made CQ's plan available to Skocic anyways.

As they book friendlies and camps, etc... they will publicize it. Lets hope this 4 friendly in two weeks in June is real... Sounds too good to be true... And 4 in two weeks may be two much. 2 or 3 max would be more doable. Unless we split the team into A and B and each team plays two games.

It definitely sounds like they are working on getting friendlies, but with IFF, you never know when they are blowing hot air up our ...

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                            "gutsy and ambitious"? The guy was an unknown PGL coach. Anyone coach trying to build their resume (like sko) would have taken the TM job, even if they had 0 chance of qualifying to the next round. let's not blow things out of proportion here: all Sko did was help TM beat teams that they beat 9.5/10 times anyway. To this day he hasn't gotten a result against a decent side.
                            Still, very rude what these fans are doing in the stadium and I agree that soccer culture inside iran is toxic and gross.

I'm dont want to constantly defend him. But these posts and views force me to.

being an "unknown PGL coach" does not mean you cant be gutsy and ambitious. neither does it disqualify one from being gutsy and ambitious. some of the very famous coaches of today started as unknown lower league coaches who had the balls to take on assignments bigger than their names.
                            lets not forget a whole lot of others were offered the job and none had the guts to take it.

"beat teams we beat 9.5 / 10.........etc etc" .
                            sure.
                            just as branko, daei, Ciro, even the great CQ had fallen into that 0.5 times, many times.
                            still, it doesnt take away from the fact that while all these names have a 95% record against these teams, Skocic has a 100% record.
                            cant beat the math.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              Iran-Iraq record (post-revolution) before Skocic 8 wins out of 19 percentage= 42% A bit less than 9.5/10 you mentioned (with Skoci 3/3 100%)

Iran-Bahrain (post-revolution) before Skocic 6 wins out of 15 Percentage = 40% Also a bit less than 9.5/10 (with Skocic 1/1 100%)

Your numbers seem to be a wee bit off. Any questions?!!
                              jusssssst slightly.

Comment

I have a feeling our 4 friendlies in june will be against Costa Rica, New Zealand, Peru and Australia.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X