This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    I rather he use his Croatian connections for a friendly against Croatia.
    Well he's working on one with Serbia and Croatia from what I have heard...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Where ? When? Source?
      It’s really quite difficult. The windows are all closed.

Comment

As you have said yourself, we can speculate all we want.

Comment

Hopefully Skocic uses his Croatian connections to get the scoop on England and Southgate. I'm sure the Euro hate of England can help us.
          Lol i won't be suprised if he did. Hopefully we can get a friendly with them too. Iran vs croatia would be a great friendly game

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Where ? When? Source?
            It’s really quite difficult. The windows are all closed.
            It's a personal contact I have connected with IFF. Camps being explored as well. Let's just leave it at that and see what comes with his plan.

Comment

It's a personal contact I have connected with IFF. Camps being explored as well.

In that case please tell them Argentina and Mexico are looking for friendlies.
              And that don’t count on concacaf until September.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                In that case please tell them Argentina and Mexico are looking for friendlies.
                And that don’t count on concacaf until September.
                Lol sure. I don't have a direct connection but my father in law is a close contact to the source.

Comment

Lol. Even IRNA doesn’t use “IR Iran” for Iran’s official name (just Iran). Why the hell do we have to have the “IR” with our name in every international competition? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    He has a right to have an opinion. He is an Iranian manager and he is 100% right on this point.

You're on this forum and you share your opinions. Should you shut up and not have an opinion?

Plus, Skocic is wrong in thinking that Croats can beat the English lol
                    First of all, take it easy bud. We are having a conversation...

Second, there is criticism and then there is just jealous, meandering none-sense. Yes, he has a right to say whatever, but it does not mean it is smart to do so. His criticism is about nothing, about a phrase that Skocic half-jokingly said. Peyrovani jumping on it is just STUPID. It dos not help TM, it does not help anyone, and it certainly does not help Peyrovani. It just reminds everyone that he is a nobody in terms of coaching, a guy that pretty much ruined every team he touched. Yes, he should do himself a favor and SHUT THE HELL UP until he has something worthwhile to say.

And what is this trait that just because one dislikes someone (Skocic in this case), then every idiotic phrase any dim-witted moron utters against him all of sudden becomes god-send and quote-worthy?!!! Perhaps something to think about in the larger context of things.

p.s. It is not Skocic's fault that he has the best record of any Iranian coach!!! Getting good results is like of the exact definition of his job responsibilities. No need to bash him because he has done his job well.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Recent Marca article on Iran - link to the Reddit page it is discussed on here.
                      https://www.reddit.com/r/teammelli/c...tm_name=iossmf

Comment

https://streamable.com/sdnuv9
                        this is hilarious, Daei taking a nap before the draw,

and usa has good info on us, hope they use klinsman as a spy since he is ex usa manager
                        https://streamable.com/g48oq6
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Iran foreign minister visited senegal and Ghana. Propose to host Ghana nt in kish during the wc22.

Dont know if friendlies can be set with them

Comment

A ‘behind closed doors’ friendly with Ghana or Senegal on Kish just before the World Cup would be a smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Iran foreign minister visited senegal and Ghana. Propose to host Ghana nt in kish during the wc22.

Dont know if friendlies can be set with them
                              That would be fantastic! Can even play the friendlies in Kish.

Comment

given physical playing style of US squad Senegal and Ghana would actually replicate them in a lot of ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X