This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The four rumored friendlies we heard about this morning, three confirmed by Estilli as New Zealand, Peru, Senegal and then Cameroon I believe are still all useful (well, maybe not NZ, but the other three).

I would also still keep the Japan friendly and now we can accept the Qatar Cup invite with them, Spain and Brazil.

Peru, Senegal, Cameroon, Japan, Qatar, Spain, Brazil is great prep! Would love to see if we can squeeze a friendly in before the WC begins to make sure the boys are synced up. Supposedly there is only time for 7 friendlies for each country (4 in June, 2 in Sept, maybe 1 in Nov).

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
        The four rumored friendlies we heard about this morning, three confirmed by Estilli as New Zealand, Peru, Senegal and then Cameroon I believe are still all useful (well, maybe not NZ, but the other three).

I would also still keep the Japan friendly and now we can accept the Qatar Cup invite with them, Spain and Brazil.

Peru, Senegal, Cameroon, Japan, Qatar, Spain, Brazil is great prep! Would love to see if we can squeeze a friendly in before the WC begins to make sure the boys are synced up. Supposedly there is only time for 7 friendlies for each country (4 in June, 2 in Sept, maybe 1 in Nov).
        If half of these happened it would be our best preparation leading up to a WC ever.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          Senegal-Netherlands will be the opening match of the WC! Iran-England is match nr 2!
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

What friendlies do we have beside Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              So they changed our stadium order??

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post

These are great Teams and would help our players to improve there overall game and get familiar with Top Teams. BUT none of these Teams would prepare us for the style of USA, England, Wales/Scotland/Ukrain IMO.

Comment

It is great that our game against US will be the last game. If it would be the opener and we would loose that game i guess the moral of the players were absolutely destroyed, specially with the pressure from media/fans/officials etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
                    What friendlies do we have beside Japan?
                    None. Japan is not confirmed.

Comment

As someone mentioned in the other forum, now the government, sports ministry, IFF have no choice but to open the purse strings.

Any big loss against England or USA will be humiliating for them. Other teams they are less concerned about...

I expect this will click over the next few days and we will find ourselves with friendlies being organised.

Comment

Australia, nz would be good friendlies.

Someone said US has other things to do than prevent countries to accept friendlies with Iran.
                        Now they have a good reason

Comment

Skocic back to Iran to make WC Plan

Sko returned to Iran and will soon announce his WC plan after meeting with Majedi.

Skocic left Doha for Tehran this morning. Mirshad Majedi, the head of the football federation, is scheduled to return to Tehran tomorrow and a meeting will be held in the coming days.
                          In this meeting Skocic is expected to announce his plans to prepare the national team for the world cup.
                          the meeting will also discuss the schedule of camps as well as the teams considering Skocic to play friendlymatches, and then the head coach will take a few days off to rest and will be in Croatia

Comment

Much as I think now we need to replace him asap and get a proper coaching team (complete replacement of him, Estili, Bagheri and the others) with a pro team including a good coach, good fitness/keeper/psych team working non-stop behind the scenes...

Can I just say now that if they don't replace him, Skocic does make a good plan, is given full support, and somehow we qualify to the second round of the world cup...

I personally will help build his 20m statue outside Azadi.

Everyone wants him to be successful, even the realistic TM fans...

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Skocic back to Iran to make WC Plan
                              Sko returned to Iran and will soon announce his WC plan after meeting with Majedi.

Skocic left Doha for Tehran this morning. Mirshad Majedi, the head of the football federation, is scheduled to return to Tehran tomorrow and a meeting will be held in the coming days.
                              In this meeting Skocic is expected to announce his plans to prepare the national team for the world cup.
                              the meeting will also discuss the schedule of camps as well as the teams considering Skocic to play friendlymatches, and then the head coach will take a few days off to rest and will be in Croatia
                              Really? he is again taking a few days off to go back to Croatia? Present the plan and take a vacation? Is more weight gain for him part of the plan since he had complained about his wife's cooking contributing to his weight gain? What is Mr. Estili's role in the plan? I will hold judgement until we hear more. Just a reminder that we qualified on January 27th and we have wasted more than two months. We should count the days to Nov 21st (first match vs England) and have detailed milestones.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                Really? he is again taking the few days off to go back to Croatia? Present the plan and take a vacation? Is more weight gain for him part of the plan since he had complained about his wife's cooking contributing to his weight gain? What is Mr. Estili's role in the plan? I will hold judgement until we hear more.

Go TM!
                                He needs to go and take a chort in Croatia after putting mental energy into his "plan".

We have an PGL-level manager, let's not expect miracles.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X