Someone asked for a smiling Daie?
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Bro

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        We need friendlies against Canada/Mexico/Panama to prepare USA

Ireland/ looser of Ukraine and Scotland vs Wales/Belgium/Australia/ to prepare England and for possible Wales/Scotland

Croatia/Belarus/Russia/Rumania to prepare for the possibility that Ukraine joins the group.

Friendlies against Italy or Netherlands would be great so that the boys get used to face a Top Team.

We should end off our preparation with some easier friendlies were we can win an built our confidence.
        I genuinely think Canada would be best for USA - and if in Canada then can get a great Iranian fan support

For Wales or Scotland, then Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland would both be good options

For England, my personal preference would be Belgium who have the same kind of pace and strength.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          I genuinely think Canada would be best for USA - and if in Canada then can get a great Iranian fan support

For Wales or Scotland, then Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland would both be good options

For England, my personal preference would be Belgium who have the same kind of pace and strength.
          after shooting down the airplane now way we can justify a friendly
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Canadas coach said they will look to play an Asian side.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            . Would love to see TM play my adopted nation at BMO field !!!

Comment

I love Ali Daei and Mehdi Mahdavikia - such great representation of our football.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                I love Ali Daei and Mehdi Mahdavikia - such great representation of our football.

Maybe he saw this video and that's why he was not laughing during the ceremony

Comment

Mirshad Majedi said that they were negotiating with one of the playoff teams that would have fallen in our group - so that friendly is out !

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    ^He sounds like he's shaking in his boots.
                    To me he sounds like this: "forget about England, they are going to dismantle us anyway, we have to focus on the other two Games...."

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Mirshad Majedi said that they were negotiating with one of the playoff teams that would have fallen in our group - so that friendly is out !
                      Impossible, euro teams have no date available with nation league

Comment

https://instagram.com/stories/mahdav...dium=copy_link

Wow even Professor Poison joined the fun!

Comment

World Cup match schedule released:

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...atch_schedule/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

England vs Iran - November 21 @ 5 am PT

Wales/Scotland/Ukraine vs Iran - November 25 @ 2 am PT

Iran vs USA - November 29 @ 11 am PT

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

https://twitter.com/rezahakbari/stat...tdobQ6siZdwOvg

That’s called
                              Hendoone gozashtan zir dast ..! 😂😝

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                https://twitter.com/rezahakbari/stat...tdobQ6siZdwOvg

That’s called
                                Hendoone gozashtan zir dast ..! 😂😝
                                Een dafeh baayad yeh pors koobeedeh ham ezaafeh koneem

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X